Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you -

God dammit -

by pan-z 1 review

bring on the frerard ;}

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-16 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard pulled away from me and gave me a look of confusion.

“Sorry…” I muttered. He must hate me. He just wanted to be friends, now I had totally creeped him out!

Staring into his face, I could almost hear the cogs whirring in his brain, working out what had just happened. Then decision spread across his perfect features and he leant in and kissed me back.

Warm, fabulous relief seeped through me. He didn’t hate me! I hadn’t made him feel so awkward that he never wanted to see me again. I hadn’t scared him away!

His lips were soft and warm against mine. Electricity seemed to tingle through my skin at every touch. I felt his lips part slightly before he ran his tongue along the creases of my own lips. It didn’t take much coaxing for me to allow him to slip his warm wet tongue inside my mouth. Only then did I realise that it was this I had been dreaming of for as long as I could remember. Gerard had always been so perfect. I had always known that, even when I was only ten years old. I hadn’t been attracted to him then, of course, but as I got older, I found myself unconsciously looking for a girl friend with Gerard’s personality. Only then did I realise he was perfect for me.

The warmth of his tongue gently massaged against my own. I kissed him back; desperately trying to savour this moment, lock it into my memory forever. I was kissing Gerard Way.

His arms wrapped around me. Pulling me tightly towards him. I untangled my fingers from his hair and pulled him closer in return. He was pushing me back, downwards so that I was lying on the bed and he was on top on me.

I couldn’t actually describe how amazing I felt right then; lying on that bed, god knows where I was. I didn’t care in the least that Gerard had attacked me, and then kidnapped me. Not a flicker of doubt crossed my mind that Gerard was telling the truth – he was a vampire. He wasn’t crazy. He wasn’t a freak.

And god dammit I loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story