Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Cut Road

Ouija.

by -PLWwayy 0 reviews

Lei refuses to beleive, as their numbers decrese yet again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 891 words

0Unrated
Bob stood up. “Fuck…” He said. I looked around “Eliza?” Gerard and Mikey walked out, and I stood up quickly. ‘Bob, stay here… Actually, Frankie, stay with him. I don’t think alone is good right now.” Bob shook his head. “I don’t think being split up at all is good” I nodded and we all walked out to where Gerard and Mikey were standing looking around. Mikey was close to tears and Gerard’s face had gone from it’s usual paleness to an almost translucent white. I walked to stand between them. “Come on. We have to look for her. All together.” Gerard nodded slowly, as me and Frank took the lead. Quietly walking through the house, checking in dark, dusty rooms. It was then we heard a burst of what sounded like rushing water. And a scream. “The upstairs bathroom…” said Bob, before we all turned and ran to the stairs, and up them. I reached the top just after Mikey did, and we both turned left down the hallway to the bathroom, where he grabbed the knob and twisted it… “It’s locked…” He tried again as I banged on the door. “Eliza?” All I could hear was banging, water, and screaming. “ELIZA?” we all screamed. “We’ll break the door down!” said Bob. The guys nodded and stepped back, prepared to ram it. It was then that the screams stopped. “oh my god…” I whispered, as the boys rammed the door once twice, three times, four… before finally the door broke. I stepped in, and screamed. Eliza, was laying in the bath, under the red stained water, covered in pieces of glass from the mirror, and cuts from them… the detachable spray nozzle was around her waist and spiralled up to her neck… I turned away and collided with Mikey, who I pushed out of the way and ran out, but was soon grabbed by the hood of Gerard’s jumper by Frank. “Don’t go anywhere without us!” he yelled. I stopped, falling into his arms and crying. Bob backed out of the room last and pulled the door shut. “Should we-“ Gerard started. He saw the look on Mikey’s face and left it. We all walked down to the lounge area thing. Gerard went and sat in a corner and busied himself with something, I wasn’t concentrating. We were stuck in a house, we couldn’t get out. And there was someone in here. Two of our friends had been completely mangled and killed, and any one of them were next. I sobbed and looked up at Mikey and Frankie, who were talking. Bob was swigging from a bottle of some alcohol. Everything was kinda hazy, and I tried to stand up… But fell back down. “Lei… stay down. We’re gonna figure this out.” I lay down obediently, and when I opened my eyes, all the lights were off, but there were 7 candles in front of me., The guys were sitting in a semi circle, all looking down. I sat up and saw what they were looking at. It was a piece of cardboard with some numbers, letters, a few words and the word “OUIJA” scrawled across the top. Gerard held a glass in his hand, gazing at me through the candle light. “Lei? You okay?” I nodded. “Alright, we’re going to try and get into contact with any spirits in the house.” I could have laughed. “You… There’s a person in the house who wants to kill us and you’re talking to thin air?” Gerard shot me a warning look “Respect Lei, respect. We don’t know it’s a person.” I rolled my eyes. “I don’t respect things that don’t exist.” Gerard shrugged. “Suit yourself.” He said, planting the glass in the middle of the cardboard, putting his finger on it lightly. Mikey, Bob and Frankie did the same. Come on, I thought. They don’t actually believe in this shit… “Ouija, are you here?” whispered Mikey. “Ouija, if you hear me, speak. Move to yes.” to my astonishment, the cup moved to the word “Yes” in the corner, landing on the sun drawn next to the word. The boys all exchanged glances, and then Frank said timidly “Ouija, do you mean to harm us?” The cup didn’t move. Frank furrowed his brow, as Gerard said “have we done anything to displease you, Ouija?” The glass moved to an 8. Then across to a 7, then a 1, 9, 9, 0. Gerard looked up at me. “Ouija, anything else?” The glass moved to the bottom where it said “Goodbye”. Gerard nodded ‘okay, ouija. We’re leaving. Thank you for your help.” They all took their fingers off the glass. “8 7 1 9 9 0…” said Bob. “What could it mean?” Frankie shrugged… I put up my hand, and Gerard said sarcastically “yes, leiii?” I replied sweetly “How about the 7th of august 1990?” He raised his eyebrows and smiled, as the other guys all nodded. “That’s all well and good…” said Mikey after a while “But how does this help us?”


Heyyy.
I had to throw in an ouija scene... I did one with some mates the other night and now I'm obsessed :)
Anyway, I'm going on holiday, I'll try and update all my stories first though.
Review and rate please?
Cheers;
Jonads.
Sign up to rate and review this story