Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A New Direction

The roses

by ddarknessconsumes 0 reviews

again u know

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ino,Sakura - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 304 words

0Unrated


Chapter 7: The roses

I rolled out of my bed doing my daily routine for work. I went out the door and ran into Ino. " Oh hi Ino what's up?" I asked. "I should ask the same question," she replied. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Who was that guy you were with last night?" she asked curiously. "Oh him he's Daniko he's new to the down," I replied calmy. "How come he took you to a fancy resturant?" she asked puzzled. "Well umm we were umm his uncle works there," I lied. Then I walked away leaving a very confused Ino. I hate lying to her but we had to keep it a serect. Hell ya today is my first day as a doctor. Immediatly I was paged on a surgery. I scrubbed in and went to work. Apparntly Chonji ate too much and exploded his liver. 'What a dumbass?!.' Later that night I dressed up and went into the woods. To my surpise Deidara wasn't in disguise. "Well someone cleans up good," he smirked. "Oh thanks," I replied. "Close your eyes and open your hands," he demanded. I obeyed feeling something land in my palms. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful clay rose and a glass one next to it. "Oh Deidara there beautiful," I smirked jumped into his arms. "Thanks glad you like him," he blushed. I kissed him for 3 hours staright. "I'm afaird I must be going beautiful very important meeting," he said bowing his head. "Oh," I said sadly. "I'll be back tomorrow," he smiled. We kissed one last time and I walked home.

Dear journal,

Just when I thought things couldn't get better he made a clay and glass rose. What a romantic! I do feel bad lieing to Ino. But man was it worth it.
Sign up to rate and review this story