Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto: The Clandestine Love Life

Naruto: The Clandestine Love Life

by Iakugan 1 review

What goes on while our brave and fearless ninja aren't doing daring missions. Well you'll find out whats been happening. Also two all new twin original ninja have moved into konoha what will brew, ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chouji,Ino,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 1301 words

0Unrated
It was a hot afternoon in Konoha and the sun was blazing down on the young ninja that were training ever so hard. But down at the Heroes Memorial three special ninja known as squad 7 were having another debate. And this team consisted of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha.

“Uuuuugh, Naruto will you shut up! Were suppose to be training and Sasuke is not showing off! (Cha!)” said Sakura as she brutally stared Naruto down and turned to look at Sasuke with large glimmering eyes.

“Sakura I’m not talking to you and who cares about your opinion your in loooove with Sasuke so you’ll all ways side with him (her and that Ino girl)” muttered Naruto.

“Uh!” blushed Sakura is she peered around at Sasuke secretly in shame.

“Its not that big of secret Sakura, Oh Sasuke will you go grab something to eat with me??” teased Naruto.

“(CHA!!!) NARUTO YOUR GOING TO GET IT THIS TIME!!” BAM!! BOOM!! BANG!!!

“AAAAAAAGGGGGH!” BOOM!! BANG!! CRASH!!!!

“Sakura that’s not fair…..” said Naruto pathetically.

(CHA! One round won for Sakura!) she thought to herself.

“Guys either shut up and train or leave cause your in my way!” said Sasuke in an annoyed but calm voice as he plowed through them.

Kakashi suddenly looked up from make-out paradise to see the small calamity. He was just about to butt in, when Anko (a Chunin exam proctor) made a large appearance. Five kunai came in attached to bomb tags which exploded and out of the black smog walked Anko.

“That was a big appearance you must havesome important news” said Kakashi as if nothing had happened, while squad seven were standing there with there jaws dropped, Sasuke being the first to stop the over reaction.

“No not really……. I just have to alert all the other teams that a new Genin ninja has moved here from the village hidden in the clouds.” Spoke Anko.

“I see then why the big entrance” moaned Kakashi.

“I really don’t know actually……hmmmm guess it was just a spur of the moment thing.” said Anko in confusion.

“Ya ya what ever, but what country is the village hidden in the clouds in?”

“Naruto how rude!” yelled Sakura.

(Uhhhh, there already going at it again) thought Sasuke.

“Its alright Sakura, Naruto the village hidden in the clouds is located in the land of thunder, But anyways going on with my news we all must report to the academy to get the information on how we'll dispute these two ninja amongst the teams evenly.”

“Huh? Two new ninja? What are they twins our something?” barked Naruto.

“Yep to bad they weren’t triplets then we wouldn’t have to go through with this whole hassle.” said Anko as Naruto was rubbing his hands together probably thinking now there was a better chance one of them was a girl.

(What if one of them is a really cute guy no CHA! I will stay faithful to Sasuke to the very end but….NO! Sakura don’t you can restrain yourself. You haven’t even met the guy maybe he’s ugly or maybe there’s two girls ya that has to be it!)

“Well then what are we waiting for!?” shouted Naruto excitedly.

“Why are you so excited Naruto? (on second thought I think I know why) well anyways I’ll catch up later” said Kakashi in a calm way.

“Oh no you don’t your not going to be three hours late this time!” shouted Naruto as he ran to grab Kakashi before he left.

But it was too late and Kakashi had already gone in a puff of smoke. They soon left without Kakashi and headed towards the ninja academy where they once learned to become ninja. When they arrived it brought back funny and annoying memories.

Like the time when Naruto tried to pass the shadow clone test and he failed having only made one handicap mal nutrition incapable of walking copy of himself. But surprisingly that was the year he passed and finally became what he is today. They soon entered a large classroom and took there seats next to the other rookie Genin ninja that also passed the same year they did.

“Now that everyone is here and has attended this brief meeting we would like to introduce Kazume and Kyuu to our ninja world. They have attended ninja academy and passed with high scores in there land so they are already Genin as you are.” Informed the fifth Hokage.

Kazume’s hair was light blonde and flowing. It was straight but having a bit of a curl to it. She wore an anime bunny hat and had a cute smile on her face. She wore a black miniskirt (sort of like Kagome wears) and leggings made out of bandages. Her shirt was like a kimono top and she had bandage arm warmers along the part between her wrists and elbows. And on her left hip there lay a katana resting in its socket.

Her brother's hair however was short and a bit spiky at the bottom with blonde hair the same shade as his sister. He also had to strips if hair on either side of his head that went down to the bottom of his cheeks. He had bright blue eyes as did his sister and they seemed to dazzle when you looked at them. He wore a skin tight black outfit that had shorts and was sleeveless. And coolest of all he was carrying a giant kunai behind his back that looked really heavy.

“But since there are no available sensei left to form a squad and they do not qualify as a team of three they will take turns joining your squads on missions and other quests.” the Hokage spoke again.

“I have given your sensei a schedule of the teams that must include one of these ninja in some weeks. As they will have noticed squad 7 will have Kazume first next week and squad 10 will have Kyuu first.” said the Hokage as he dismissed everybody.

(He’s almost as cute as Sasuke) thought Sakura.

“Hey billboard brow ready to sell out Sasuke for Kyuu yet? I’ll let you have him if I get Sasuke!” barked Ino.

“Ya right Ino pig!! I stay faithful and committed unlike you, your going to snap next week when he joins your team!” Sakura snapped back.

The tension started to grow and soon they had an audience of Naruto Shikimaru and Chouji watching them. They swore they could almost see a bit of electricity sparking between they glares.

“Girls are really scary I would never want to get into one of those cat fights they look like they could melt me with one stare. Freaky, but what a drag…I have that new cloud village rookie in my team next week I might as well hookie.” Said Shikimaru while watching Ino and Sakura continue there scowl.

“It won’t be that bad but to bad you didn’t get that new hot girl in your team next week well actually to great cause I get her! I’ll have her dating me in minutes!” said Naruto with sheer excitement as Hinata heard him in the background and ran away.

“Ya ya Naruto you should try these new chips there delicious!” said Chouji while stuffing his face with the new dill sour cream and ketchup flavoured chips.

“That’s gross Chouji you’ll eat anything.” skulked Ino as she left the battle scene.

Suddenly Sasuke ran over. “Naruto get Sakura and come to the training grounds Kakashi wants to see us.”

“Right ok see you there Sasuke.” Said Naruto.

Too be continued next chapter thanx for reading and please leave a review.
Sign up to rate and review this story