Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Authors Note

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

READ PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 237 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so you all know by now, that this story is over. BUT DO NOT FRET MY DEAR FRIENDS.... There is a sequel on it's way. It will be called 'Until The End Of Everything; I Mean This Forever'. So keep any eye out for it :)

Now. Here comes the hard part.

I want to thank each and every one of you how read this and reviewed it. You are all amazing people and I can not thank you enough.

But there are a few people I'd like to give extra thanks to.

clutsy_93!!! You, Samantha are one gorgeous girl. You comment EVERY single chapter and never fail to make me smile. You've stuck it through the whole way. Plus you're just plain awesome :)
Luv u bb, and sorry I haven't been on MSN :P
xo

TheMasteroftheWicket!!! You have commented so reguarly and it just makes me happy. And you saying that I've inspired you to write your first fanfic, well, let me just say that... Well, I don't know what to say. But thank you, it truly means a lot to me.

You all mean so much to me, but those two particular people I needed to say extra thanks to.

So, like I said before, keep an eye out for the sequel, I'm hoping it will begin a few days from now.

Thank you all once again.

LOVE YOU ALL BERRY BERRY MUCHLY!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Sarah.
Sign up to rate and review this story