Categories > Games > Zelda > Correspondence

Interlude: The Morning After That Night

by arora_kayd 0 reviews

Generally the same as before. A bit of drabble length fluff to break up all the angst that is the nature of the fic. (Which we have dubbed The Angst Wars). Fic is on a brief hiatus as we hammer out...

Category: Zelda - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Link, Sheik - Published: 2006-02-11 - Updated: 2006-02-11 - 197 words

0Unrated
Title: The Morning After That Night
Author: Aurora-Kayd
Beta: Point-Earedpain
Disclaimer: I own nothing ;.; Just my copy of the game, the OST and a strategy guide ('cuz i'm a cheater like that).
Summary: Fluff! Fluff all around! It's set after the infamous (Ha! I finally get to use my favorite word!) "that night" that has been cropping up in the Letter Epic as of late, as you may have guessed from it's terrible title. My brain is a little fried. And yet I stay up way to late anyhow. Aw well. Enjoy!
Rating:Pg-13. For /nakey-ness/. ~.^ Whee!



Link awoke to gentle kisses being pressed against his neck. A noise of happiness and pleasure escaped his throat as he snuggled deeper into the naked warmth behind him. The tanned arm resting lazily upon his side slithered nest to his chest, hand drifting teasingly across his abdomen, as the kisses slowly trailed themselves along his jaw. He turned slightly as the roving kisses found their way to his lips, and he met them with equal and increasing fervor.

Pulling away, Sheik's smiling crimson eyes gazed down at a slightly blushing Link as he offered a simple, "Good morning, Hero."
Sign up to rate and review this story