Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Billy and the Magic Wish

Billy and the Terrible Two Some

by xXCloudAngel016Xx 0 reviews

CHAPTER 8!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-25 - 1121 words

0Unrated
OK guys Im sorry but I dont feel like writing this story so much bcuz of all the flamers. IF YOU DON"T LIKE THIS STORY THEN TUFF!!!!!!!!!!111 CHARLIE"S NAME IS NOT MARY SUE, ITS CARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111132

Sephiroth: lol whats wrong?

Me: These people keep flaming my story! They dont even know me and their taking them ick out of it!

Sephiroth: Aw dont feel bad I lick it!

Me: ORLY?

Sephiroth: YARLY ^_^ hugs

Me: o_O sexes (hay Im bi so if you dont like it then tuff!)

Sephiroth: Wait until th readers are gone, kthnx!

Me: OK! Go read the story now! closes door sexsiliy




Billy and the Magic Wish


Chapter 8 -- "Billy and the Terrible Two Some"

%$%$%$%$$%$%$%%$%$%$%$$%%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$$%$%$%$%$


I was going fight Luffy when i woke up in my dreem but my alarm clock went off in the real world and I had to wake up. Naruto woke up too and he grinned at me. He opened his eyes. I gasped. They were so beutiful and blue. I almost had an organism in my pants!

Nartuo blinked at me. "Hay why are you starring at me lik that?" he asked me slowly.

I shake my head. "Oh nothing," I mummified turning my head to the wall.

Just then, the wall breast open! An evil looking man came in without even knocking first! He was wearing a black lether jacket and no shirt underneath. He had a tatoo of a knife cutting a little boy but I couldn't see it very well because his shirt was in the way."

Naruto got up and said "What the hell are YU doing here???" He threw a kunai feircly at the bad man but suddenly he caught it and broke it in two. He threw the pieces back and at Naruto, whom barely dodged them but they still cut his arm and he started to blead.

"Shit NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I said loudly because I saw naruto get hurt. I ran at the man with all my awesome strength and tried to punch him but he suddenly caught my hand and threw me throuogh the wall. suddenly i was outside and underneath a tree.

Den Kakashi came and he was reading a porno book. "Hey Charlie, whats up? You look liek you got beat up pretty bad by someone?"

"Oh Kakashi it was terrible!" I began. I soon told him about the evil man with the tattoo of a knife and the leather jacket and Kakashi said "OMG THATS HORRIBLE," and he ran off. He charged into action as I had done and went to battle the tattood man.

I started to cry black tears of depresshion, when suddenly a voice said to me, "hey, why are you crying?


I looked up and gasped. It was the cutest grill I had ever seen before! She had brown hair but she was wearing a blond wig so I didn't see her brown hair, but she was extremely pretty and I loved her so much.

"My names Raven Strife but you can call me Raven" she said to me (ok everyone I knnow she's not anime but she's hawt so forgive me plz) "I moved here not to long ago and i was hoping someone would show me around.. .

"OK" I said "butt first let me go take care of some business. There's a desperate villain I need to take care at!" I said pointing to the dojo were kakashi and Narnia were still fighting with the bad man.

"OMG. Maybe I can help!" said Hannah montana. "My mum taught me how to use magic a thing called materia and her name was Aeris but she died when I wuz very young."

"That's very sad. But can you help me?" I said and I KISSED HRE ON THE LIPS!!!!!!

"OK SHE "said smiling "Ill help you." And we go back into the dojo.

When we gut there I saw Kakshi was fighting the bad man and suddenly I recognized him. I gasped. "OMG! Ur Android 17 from dragon ball z!"

"Hahaha that's right" Android 17 growled at me. "But I got a new jackknife because my old one was all broken. You like it?"

"Oh ya it's real cool," I said while Raven gasped because it was really her jackit and she said "that's my jacket!!!1!!" and in her rage she used Holy and hit android 17 in the stomack. "ARRGH!" he growled and fell down.

"DAT WAS AMAZING I SAID to her "HOW DID YOU DO THAT???"

And she said "My mom used the Holy to kill the Meteor and Meter was gonna blow up the world, but she used it to blow up Metriod and my friend Cloud gave it to me to protect the world.

"That's so rad" I said hugging her as she hugged me back. I wanted to stay like that foreever but suddenly Android 17 stood up! "Ha ha ha ha! You think a whimpoy attack like that could kill ME??" he growled. Suddenly, he put his hadns together and shot a massive hadoken at Naruto who was relaxing after the battle he thought was over. The beem hit and he gave a mighty cry as he fell over, dead!


"NOOOO!" I yelled into the heavens because I was so mad at Android17 for killing Naruto becuse he had become more than just a frioend to me. I wished in the deepest part of my heart that we could be together always. I felt so many emotions ragin inside of me at that moment. And then.............. I screamed and my hair turned yellow and stood up! I was a Super Saiyan!!!!!!!!!1!!11

(TO BE CONTINUED..)

%%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$$%%$%$%%$%$%$%$%$%$%$$%$%$%$$%

Authors note: ATTENTION!! I used a spellchecker for this note so its better than my story's spelling. Frost of all, you need to stop being so mean about my spelling, its not my fault if I CAN'T spell good! The Learning Center says I'm really making imporvment though.

And season of all, okay I know that CERTAIN PEOPLE are gona be upset because I put my character Raven in this and she used holy but think about it!!! Just think about it. Her mom is Aeris and she was an ancient and that means that she must have all this power inside her so i towered "Hey she cud use holy right?" AndI never played Final Fantasy VII but I saw advent children and played dirge of cerebrus and my friend told me about holy and stuff

OKAY AND WHAT DO YOU TINK IF I WRITE A NEW STORY ABOUT RAVEN GROWING UP WIT CLOD IN FINAL FANTASY SEVEN BASICALLY IT WOLD BE ADVENT CHILDREN BUT WITH RAVEN MY CRACKER IN IT SO WHAT DO YOU THINK READ AND REVERE PLZ!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story