Categories > TV > Supernatural

Secrets can't be secrets forever

by Rock_chick13 2 reviews

Dean thought keeping his demon hunting a secret from his wife would be easy. He never wanted her to know about it let alone get involved with it. But when the darkest of all Demons kidnaps his wife...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 417 words

0Unrated
‘Just let her go’ Dean shouted. He didn’t know what to do, he was losing it. He felt sick to his stomach he’d never been in this position before he felt vulnerable and scared. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that this would be happening. He couldn’t think straight, he could barely breathe. Too much was happening. Too much, too fast.
‘I told you already Dean, your brother…’ the demon said with a smirk ‘or your pretty wife. What’s it going to be?’
‘Let me go’ Sam said in his brother’s ear, his voice was calm and rational but the urgency was unmistakeable.
‘No’ Dean said shaking his head ‘you’re not going and that’s it.’
‘Well then Mia and I will just be leaving’ the demon announced ‘we’ll have fun with this one in the underworld’ he said groping her left breast and making Mia squeal ‘She’ll make a nice little fuck toy for my men.’
‘Don’t fucking touch her’ Dean fumed taking a step towards his enemy.
‘Or what?’ The demon laughed ‘you’ll vanquish me. I can snap her neck quicker then you can blink and you know it’ the demon said tightening his grip around Mia’s neck, she cried out and Dean took another step towards them but Sam was quick and grabbed his brothers arm.
‘One false move and Mia is gone’ He warned Dean
‘I know that’ Dean snapped angrily shrugging Sam off ‘What the fuck do you want me to do?’
‘Give me up’ Sam urged looking the demon in the eye. He knew it was what the Demon wanted; everyone wanted a piece of the so-called Antichrist.
‘I can’t do that’ Dean said his eyes pleading with his brother to understand
‘I can take care of myself. You’ve got to get Mia out of here.’ Sam stated
Dean looked across the room at his wife, her body was visibly shaking, tears stains marked her face and her eyes we’re lost and afraid, he wanted nothing more then to get to her, to hold her close, to tell her everything would be okay. He swore to protect her, to keep her from harm. How could he have let this happen?

A/N Hi everyone. Hope you liked it. I promise you there is so much to come(other chapters will be much longer) so review(so I know what you think) and I'll keep posting :)
Sign up to rate and review this story