Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When you call, my heart stops beating

You left me here this morning now I can't remember why I let you in again

by kristinluvspete 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-28 - 1560 words - Complete

0Unrated
Man it felt good to sleep in and not be woken up by brutally bright sunshine. I sat up and stretched. I felt really good this morning. The clock said 9:37 AM. I had the whole day ahead of me! It would always make me feel like I had more time in the day if I got up earlier. No matter what time I would go to bed tonight it still felt like extra hours were added to my day.

After showering and getting dressed in a really cute dress with flats, I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. I wanted some Starbucks really badly and it was just down the street. A white chocolate mocha late sounded amazing! The LA sun was bright and it was just the right temperature. Not too hot and not too chilly either. I put my sunglasses over my eyes to block out the bright sun. People were walking along the sidewalks towards the beach. Maybe I should go and get some sun. I am pretty pale considering I've been living in New York for the past few years and never wanted to fake bake.

As I stood in line I contemplated skipping writing this morning for some sun. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hey Pete," I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Hey Kiley. Sorry I haven't called, I've just been busy," and he actually looked sincere.

"Oh don't worry about it Pete. I've been writing the past few days and I went out the other night." I was trying to act like I didn't care. But I really did.

"Oh yea, Gabe mentioned that you guys went to the club with Travie and a few others," he kinda looked away for a second before looking back at me. Hope Gabe didn't tell him that we kissed. Wow, this could really blow up in my face. Better figure things out. "So you're seeing Gabe later this week aren't you?"

He knew the answer so why was he asking. "Yep," I said as if it were nothing. Pete just nodded. I stepped up to the barista and ordered my yummy warm delight and Pete stepped to my side.

"I'll have the same," he said and handed his credit card to the girl.

"Well, thanks Pete," I smiled at him. He shrugged.

"Don't worry about it Kiley," he touched my arm gently. He signed the paper slip and we walked to the side to wait for our beverages.

"So are you and Gabe dating?" He said this as if he were a stranger to me that knew Gabe.

"Well, I wouldn't say dating. We haven't even had a date yet. Why?" I looked at him curiously. Not like he was trying to win me over.

"No reason, just I don't know. Thought there was a little something between us." He reached over and handed my coffee to me and took his.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip. Damn, it burnt my tongue. I always burnt my tongue before letting it cool to the right temperature. "Pete, don't even act like that. If you wanted to be dating exclusively then you would have said it. I mean, aren't you still in love with Ashlee?"

Ok, so maybe I should not have mentioned that. He glared at me a little. "This isn't about Ashlee. It's about you and me."

"Well Pete it's obvious that something is going on. I mean, you tell me that you'll call me and then you don't. I run into you like 4 days later. Also I met Ashlee at the club and she was trying to get ahold of you. You can't even get upset about Gabe and I." We stepped out onto the street and he looked at me as he put on his sunglasses.

"Why not?" Was he dumb?

"Well then I can get just as upset about Ashlee. I mean, you still love her. I'm basically rebound to you, aren't I?" Damnit, I felt like we were fighting already.

"Okay okay, I see your point. I'll stop asking about you and Gabe. And Kiley, you aren't rebound. I've actually had a thing for you for quite some time. Didn't you ever wonder why I would randomly IM you or steal the phone from Joe when you called?" AWWW! He's confessing his feelings! I always felt odd when people would tell me how they feel about me. It always felt surreal.

"What are you doing today?" I asked him.

"Nothing, why?"

"Come to the beach with me. I need to work on my tan. I'd really enjoy your company." He looked a little hesitant and then he smiled.

"Let me run home and grab some swim trunks and stuff. I'll be by your place a little later." This made me smile. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So by a little later he meant 2 hours later. I sat on my couch ready for the beach for at least an hour. When he finally arrived I almost wanted to smack him, that is until I saw him. God did he look amazing in swim trunks. I could have taken him right then and there. We left our phones on the counter and made our way to the beach. I was super excited when I saw some lawn chairs still available. Pete grabbed them both and we moved ourselves away from the groups of people. We certainly didn't want fans coming over and harassing us. The occasional one, fine, but not a hord of girls.

After I applied lotion I laid back and closed my eyes. Pete and I talked about everything we could think of and I swear I laughed the entire 2 hours that we were out there. It became a little too warm and we headed back to my place. I had sand all over my body and really wanted a shower. I unlocked the door and grabbed a bottle of water for the both of us.

"I've got sand everywhere. I'm going to take a shower. Make yourself at home." I turned to head for my room.

"Can I take a shower with you?"

"What?" I looked at him shocked by his bold statement.

"We can shower in our swimsuits. Come on, it'll be fun," he said with a mischievious grin. It did sounds pretty sexy. Both of us in a steaming hot shower making out. Sounds good to me.

"Alright, but no funny stuff." I pointed a finger at him and he laughed while following me into the bathroom. I turned on the water and walked to the mirror to brush my hair. I could see Pete watching me and I just smiled. I grabbed some towels for us and then we climbed into the shower. One awesome thing about this shower was that it had two shower heads. One on each wall. I let the hot water run down my body and rinse my hair. The sand slowly fell down my body. I glanced at Pete. The water ran down his chest as he rinsed his sand infested hair as well. He wiped the water off his face and looked at me. God did I want him. No funny stuff Kiley, remember! Pete cupped my face and began kissing me sensually. We stood there in the shower making out like we haven't seen each other in years. He gently pressed my back against the cool tile wall. I could feel his erection through his swim trunks and it turned me on even more.

He trailed kisses down my throat and down to the area between my breats. Holy shit I thought I was going to explode. I didn't want to go further just yet, so I pulled his face back up to mine. He obliged and let his tongue slip into my mouth. His calloused hand cupped one of my breasts and I pulled away from the kiss.

"Eh mister, no funny stuff remember," I smiled at him and he pulled his hand away laughing.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, I mean look," he motioned towards his huge erection and we both laughed.

"I think shower time is over." He groaned and I turned off the water.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Pete stayed at my place the whole day and we climbed into bed together around midnight. He pressed himself up against my backside and it was so comforting to feel his warmth against my body. I would say that I feel asleep within a few minutes of listening to his rhythmic breathing.

I woke up feeling cold and I looked at the other side of the bed. Pete wasn't there. Was he in the bathroom or did he leave? It was about 8:30 in the morning. I got up and walked to the bathroom. Not there, he wasn't in the apartment at all. I looked on the kitche counter for a note. Nothing. My front door wasn't locked either so I locked it. Why would he leave like that? God I hope I wasn't just some rebound thing. Ashlee probably called him late last night and he just got up and left me. Fucking figures. I was going to cancel my date with Gabe, but not anymore if I don't hear from Pete soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story