Categories > Original > Drama

The Truth Of The World

by ClandestineLies 0 reviews

"I swear to you on everything I am. And I dedicate to you all that I have. And I promise you that I will stand right by your side. Forever and always until the day I die"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-28 - 221 words

0Unrated
From the beginning I knew one day this would happen. Slowly as I cross the room, I can feel the pain stabbing my mind with the memory of them. Each face bringing a new tare in my heart, a new pain in my head. There smiles slowly cutting its way into my head leaving a scar that will never heal. As the fresh set of tears force there way through my eyes, I begin to lose my control of breathing. Feeling each lung burn with lust for air, I can only think of what I’ve done. No longer will I ever be able to live another day with out them, with my new addiction, for doing this would be pure suicide. Slowly I can feel my heart rate drop. Making me scared to death. As I fall to the hard tiled floor, I can only think of all the things I wish I could say to him. Every thing I wish were true. As I start to search my mind with the write words, I could only write simple words. I knew ment more then gold.

You are my life and without my life I would die. With out my heart that beats for you and only you, I would die. I love you and I will always love you
Sign up to rate and review this story