Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Like Violence You Have Me Forever And After

by x_iero_addiction_x 2 reviews

This scar it never fades;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 502 words

1Insightful
Something that just spilled out after listening to All Of This by Blink 182. I could listen to Tom singing that one line forever 'Use me Holly come on and use me' gahh, I love it. Anyways heres a one-shot thing.

Frank always kept coming back.

Gerard hated it, Gerard hated Frank. Why did he always come back? Why did he always want more when Gerard simply did nothing but damage Frank’s delicate skin. Gerard was leaving a scar, and he hated himself for it. He didn’t want to do this to such a beautiful boy. But Frank wouldn’t give up, Frank said he needed this. Gerard needed Frank to leave, before it was too late.

Frank loved it, Frank loved Gerard. He loved the feeling of the cold rough hands leaving marks upon his face. He loved the feeling of pain; it made him feel worthless, pathetic. And that’s what he needed; He needed to feel pathetic in order to feel alive. The hurting made Frank feel alive. Something that Frank hadn’t felt in a long time before he met Gerard. Frank wasn’t ready to let that feeling slip away, He wasn’t ready to let Gerard slip away. He was never going to be ready.

Gerard tried to make Frank leave, Oh he really did. Gerard had told Frank to leave, Gerard had told Frank to never come back, he told Frank that they were finished, over. But Frank never listened, and Gerard always gave in. Gerard even tried to go so far that Frank would have to leave, that one time when Frank wouldn’t stop bleeding. But no, Frank didn’t even second think it; He just kept coming back and Gerard just kept giving in.

Frank knew that he had this control over Gerard; He knew that he would get what he wanted. Which was kind of absurd because you would think that Gerard would be the one in control in this situation seeing as he was the one who was flaunting violence. But that was never the case, Gerard was never in charge. This left Frank with a sense of accomplishment; He even had the cuts to prove it. And the best thing was that Frank knew the cuts would always be there, Gerard would always be there.

It would be assumed that Frank was the victim here; That Gerard was the one abusing Frank. But if you really thought about it, Gerard was the one who was being left damaged. Sure Frank was the one with the sores, the bleeding cuts and the glowing bruises but Gerard was the one who was really in pain. For what Frank made him do, it destroyed Gerard. It was killing Gerard; it was only a matter of time before Gerard would have had enough. That he would have to escape the only way possible. Leaving them both with a scar that neither of them wanted.

But until then,
Frank always kept coming back.
Sign up to rate and review this story