Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Another Chicago Girl

Just Another Chicago Girl

by blackparadegirl15 1 review

This is a remake of my same fic Just nother Girl except it has a new twist. Elizabeth Anne Hurley is the vicitim of child abuse form her father and has lost her mother to cancer. After a almost fat...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-04-01 - 372 words

0Unrated
Prologue

It was a cold December morning in Chicago, IL it was a week before Christmas and I was standing in the cemetery watching as the priest said his speech and watching as the charred coal coffin was lowered into the grave. To tell you the truth I thought it was all a dream did my mom really die because how can I be sad when it’s almost Christmas. Shouldn’t I be happy as can be and baking cookies, decorating the Christmas tree, wrapping presents, practicing my singing for the annual Nativity play at church . And if this is all a dream wouldn’t I be walking with my mom to go see Santa at the mall with dad staring everywhere till he spots the store that holds the perfect Christmas present. No to tell the truth this is not a dream my mom died from breast cancer two weeks before Christmas. If this is reality then I’m standing in a godforsaken place where my mom and dead people are buried a place I have come too with my dad who is crying after the coffin and hasn’t said a word to me I mean isn’t my fault shes gone the cancer took here and I can’t help the fact that she was a amazing mom, a warrior and now she is a angel. And I Elizabeth Anne Hurley stand here in reality wearing a long sleeved black dress standing under a tree watching as several people surround the coffin that holds my mom.

“Elizabeth are you okay,” said a voice that broke me from my mind the voice which belonged to my true best friend Patrick Stump.
“Yeah I’m fine just thinking.” I said back “Oh I’m really sorry about your mom.” Patrick said in a low voice. Then I felt him wrap his arms around me for being a 10 year old I’m glad I have a guy friend that’s no to afraid to come up and give you a hug unlike some I know who believe in cooties.
“Ah thanks Patrick a whole lot for coming I don’t know how I could live without you.” I said in reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story