Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Heartbreak High

Chapter 9

by patricksgirl84

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 806 words

?Blocked
Chapter 9 You're Good So You Can So You Do



Kendra's POV

Those soft velvet lips of his against mine felt like heaven. He's never kissed me like this; never. Usually it was a quick peck to the lips or cheek but this was romantic. He surprised me more by keeping me close to him by the means of putting his arms around my waist. I had just slid my arms around his neck when I felt him pull away. He looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes of his,eyes that for the first time I noticed showed nothing but love. I glance down at my notebook and feel half guilty for what I had written, but I couldn't change it now, Barbara and I had found two other band members, we were planning on recording a crappy demo at a crappy studio. Me with my photoshop skills would be in charge of making the cover. Apparently Brendon had followed my gaze because the next thing I heard was.

"Can I see?"

I bit my lip I had only shown those to Barbara, but if he had to be willing to trust me with things I had to be willing to do the same.

"You can but please don't get offended some of those I wrote when we were in a fight. I just couldn't stop writing."

"I won't get offended babe. Trust me."

He pulled away from and sat down next to me on the couch. After ten minutes of page flipping silence he looked at me with those brown eyes of his. In that moment something just clicked in my body. The way he was looking at me with his brown eyes, the way his dark brown hair fell perfectly in his face. As soon as he had said how much he loved the lyrics I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He was shocked but returned the kiss wrapping his arms around me. It felt good to explore his mouth wth my tongue. I pulled away briefly enough to whisper something in his ear.

"Brendon--I want you."

He looked at me shocked.

"Are you sure I mean I'll do it but..."

I pressed a finger to his full lips.

"Shhh I'm sure I really think I love you."

I felt his lips kiss my finger. Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs. As he put me on my bed I started to get nervous, whilst he may have done it many times, this was my first time ever.

"Relax baby."

He said kissing me gently and began to undress me. I bit down on my lip again and removed his shirt and pants. I couldn't stop staring, I was so busy staring that I didn't even care that I was practically naked in front of him. Nor did I notice that in my staring obession the remainder of our clothing articles came off. My eyes began to wander looking my boyriend up and down. No wonder he could get anybody he wanted I looked down at my own pathetic body.

He didn't let me say anything just kissed me gently before deepening it. I moaned and got a sudden burst of confidence. I ran my hand over his cock and he moaned into my mouth.
It made moan back into his mouth hearing him like that. I started pumping my hand up and down his long shaft at the same time he had slid a few fingers inside of me and was using his other hand rub a finger hard into my clit.

"Oh God Brendon, please just make love to me already."

I moaned out and felt him harden in my hand. Did that mean he really loved me? We moved our hands and he slid into me gently. I gasped it was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. It burned with pain but dripped with pleasure at the same time. He finally found a steady pace. It took a while but it finally started to feel amazing. I was going to become addicted to this, I was moaning loudly for him to go harder and faster. He followed my demands and was moaning loudly as well. After about an hour we reached our climaxes and ended up moaning out eachother's names. I didn't even realize how late it had became. He pulled out of me and we got dressed. I asked him if he would stay awhile just so it wouldn't feel awkward. He smiled kissing my foward and pulled me into his arms. I closed my eyes only for a moment listening to Brendon sing softly. But his voice became more and more distant. The last thing I heard and responded to was "I love you." Then everything became the land of dreams.
Sign up to rate and review this story