Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Tell me you love me. Even if you don't mean it."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

As I looked up at the ceiling I held back a few tears and Joe jumped on the island with me. I wiped my eyes as I found myself on my back and Joe kneeling over me with both his legs at my side.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1591 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 35
It took about a few shakes for Joe to squeezed his eyes and yawn. Gin had Sucka stuck in her hoody and she continued to sleep.
"Yea?" Joe asked.
"I'm leaving." Gin stated.
"Why did you wake me?"
"So you can know I was leaving."
"Why so early? The night is young."
"The night is young? You're snoring!"
"I guess so. But what?"
"Cali has work in the morning."
"Oh. Then I'll leave too."
"Sure."
"Do you work in the morning?"
"No."
"Wanna go get some food?"
"Where do you wanna go?"
"Joe's place."
"Where's that- you think you're so clever."
Gin smiled and that's the first time I've seen her really smile in ages. I sighed when my stomach started to talk to me.
"Can we go to iHop?" I asked.
"Yea." Gin stated.
We went to iHop ate and were out the door all under 45 minutes. I just needed something in my belly I wouldn't be able to burn off in 10 mins.
Gin dropped me off at home and Joe went his own way. The last thing I remember was being dropped off at home and falling asleep with thoughts of Patrick and the way he held me running through my brain.
~~
-- Gin's P.O.V
After I dropped Calista off at her place Joe went home and I was just driving. This had been a very horrible winter but this was that one beautiful night we were given. I was on Ashland & Belmont waiting for the light to change when my phone's I'M went off.
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: Why r Chicago nights so cold?
< PinkPhoenix: bc Chicago is 4 lovers.
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: that's it?
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I guess...
< PinkPhoenix: it is.
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: where are u?
< PinkPhoenix: by the Lincoln/Belmont Y
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: FUCK.
< PinkPhoenix: ?
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: I broke my A.
< PinkPhoenix: u would
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: can u bring my dog 2 me pls?
I rolled my eyes.
On any other night that would have been a fuck you, I'm going home. But he hasn't seen his puppy in so long. I did a U-Turn and was in front of his place in no less then 3 minutes.
< PinkPhoenix: BUZZ
> 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: ur not here yet.
< PinkPhoenix: Buzz Joe.
Joe buzzed the gate, it slid open and I pulled in front of his garage. I was standing there with Sucka and he had a pen between his lips.
"You have a cat?" I asked seeing this orange thing walk by.
"Yea. For years." Joe said laughing.
"Really?"
"Really."
"Crazy."
"I know. He doesn't like people. Kinda like you."
"I didn't come here for abuse."
"Then besides dropping her off...why are you still here? Phone and iPod in hand. Looks like someone's planning a stay."
I didn't need this from him. And what in the hell was being piped.
"What are you listening too?" I asked.
"I don't know. This is 'Cry'. Faith Hill. She rocks."
"I guess."
Then I heard it and groaned.
Hey my baby, why you lookin so down? /seems like ya need a lovin
baby you need a girl like me around /
hey my baby /
tell me why u cry /
Here take my hand and /
wipe those tears from you eyes.../
"Is that Aaliyah?" I asked.
"Yea. She was hot..." Joe said with this smile.
"Either way. I've had a long day. So you can stay here or not, but you know where the bedroom is."
Joe walked up the stairs and started to take his clothes off. He didn't look back at me and Sucka followed him it was 212a and I really, really wanted my bed. But then I thought, my bed could be here.
I could be happy with Joe couldn't I? I mean, after all, high or not, who renounces their religion for love?
As Joe was getting his PJs on as he listened to the ADT double beep. That indicated the door was opened then shut. He quickly made a mental note to go back downstairs and set the alarm as soon as he went to the bathroom.
Can I talk to you? (Can I talk to u?) /comfort you? (Ohhhh ohh wooh)
Let you know (just wanna let you know) /
I care for you (you...) Can I talk to you? (I wanna talk...)
comfort you? (Got to let ya kno baby, hey) Let you know (I, wanna let you kno...I care)
I care 4 u /
Joe took his stairs 2 at a time and cut off the radio. He then nearly tripped over his cat walking towards the glow-in-dark ADT box.
"Women." Joe mumbled.
"What about women?" My voice echoed in the dark.
"So confusing. What now?"
"You can slam me into the wall like earlier, pull my hair, spank me...I can go on."
"Do we have time for foreplay?"
"There's always time for foreplay." I softly moaned getting as high as possible on my tippty toes in order for my lips to hit his.
I felt the hesitation in Joe's kiss and I didn't like that one bit.
"Joe. Kiss me." I begged.
"I feel that if I do that you're gonna leave me."
I groaned and didn't know if I wanted to leave or stay. Joe's hands went in his head and I rolled my eyes. Sucka was nipping on my heels and I walked into the kitchen to get her ½ cup of food.
Joe followed behind me. I took my hoodie off, throwing my keys on the kitchen island and he stared at me.
"Do something for me." Joe asked.
"What is it sweets?" I questioned pouring out the food, grabbing a bottle of water and jumping on the island.
"Tell me you love me. Even if you don't mean it."
I pulled Joe by the middle of shirt and kissed him.
"Why would I tell you something that I didn't mean?" I demanded wrapping my legs around his body,
"Joseph Mark Trohman, I love you."
Joe always got a chill when I said his full name so I'd always make it a point to do so.
As I looked up at the ceiling I held back a few tears and Joe jumped on the island with me. I wiped my eyes as I found myself on my back and Joe kneeling over me with both his legs at my side.
"That's all I've ever wanted." Joe whispered.
This confused me a little, Joe was suddenly on a mission. He started with my jeans and lowered those off my ass as he parted my legs with his knee and slipped his hand between my skin and my underwear.
As I kissed Joe this started to feel like a really bad porn. I laughed to myself and Joe's eyes meet mine.
"What is it?" Joe asked.
"I just had a really dirty thought." I said laughing.
"Well we are in a really dirty position. I mean how clichèd is the kitchen island?"
I pulled Joe closer to me and unbuttoned the jeans he was wearing. His hard on always amazed me but then again, these Jew Boys usually do.
Joe pulled off the first shirt I was wearing and shook his head. My clothes are constantly layered and this wasn't the time for that to be a problem. As I lifted my head up and the 2nd shirt came off my nipples were poking through my bra and Joe was fiddling with them.
The bra was sheer and his thing was to automatically lick me. Joe licked my nipples through my bra and went to the next side. I started to get cold and nudged him.
"Take it off." I softly stated.
"No."
I rolled my eyes and he bit me. Not a love bite, an acctually, I want to hurt you bite.
"The fuck Joe!" I yelled hitting him.
"Keep doing that." Joe moaned.
"What?"
"Hit me."
"Joe."
"Do it."
"No!"
Joe bit into my nipple again and then all over my breasts. I'm going to have war wounds and this boy will have nothing to show for it. I guess I'll comply.
I punched Joe in the arm and he bit into my shoulder licking along my collar bone and softly sucking my ear. I inhaled sharply and he slowly started to grind his dick on me. I didn't know I'd want Joe this bad until he made me cum through that short dry hump.
Wiggling out of my boycut underwear was hard because Joe was so heavy on me. I grabbed his hand and lead it to my slit. A slight whimper escaped my lips as I moved my hips up closer to Joe.
Joe put 3 fingers in & I just wanted his shirt off. I didn't know which one I wanted more though.
"Come on papa, I'm almost there." I gasped.
Joe had his resident evil smile painted on his lips as he fingered me, occationally rubbing his thumb over my clit, which wouldn't send me quite over the edge.
"I hope this isn't one of your favorite shirts." I said suddenly.
"Why?"
"Because I want it off your body."
Joe was now confused.
I took a bite of his shirt and literally ripped it from his body. Joe's eyes followed his shirt and the boy was suddenly tickled. As his fingers continued to go in and out of me I pulled his jeans and underwear down as he slyly kicked them off.
I was tired of being the only naked one in the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story