Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

My heart is your heart

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

It's....complicated. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 652 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV

"So you're just not going to talk to me!?" asked Zacky.

I shook my head and placed my headphones over my ears. I wasn't going to talk to Zacky after the scandal we pulled on my birthday. I'm sorry, but he's just not my favorite person right now.

"Lexus, please," Zacky begged.

"What do you expect me to do!? Fall to your feet!?" I asked, getting angry.

"Lexi, I want to be with you!! And I thought that's what you wanted too, until you completely disappear for almost 2 weeks and now you won't even talk to me!!" Zacky shouted, grasping my shoulders.

"Ugh!! Whatever Zacky!!" I shouted, getting up to leave.

"Lexus!! Come back!! Ughh, she drives me nuts!!" Zacky shouted.

I stormed off my tour bus and ran past my good friend Matt or M.Shadows.

"Hey there, killer," Matt greeted me.

"Hey Matt, how are you!?" I asked.

"Fine, you look stressed. What's wrong!?" Matt asked me.

I just shook my head.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said.

Matt nodded. He was probably the only person from 'Avenged Sevenfold' that I actually talked to. Honestly, I trusted that man with all my life. We've been the best of friends since well I don't remember. He actually dated Audrina once. Now that was kinda funny because the night they started dating, he was drunk and she had the flu.

I laughed out loud to myself.

"What!?" Matt asked me.

"Nothing," I silenced my laugh to a smile.

"Lexi!! I need you to come with me to practice our songs," Chester said, walking up to us.

"Ok, I'll be right there," I replied.

I finished my conversastion with Matt and then gave him a hug and continued on my way.

I met Chester at the main stage and we started to play the song 'Shadow of the Day'. Our harmony sounded amazing!! This song was the only song I didn't play my guitar to. I just sang along with Chester. It's a pretty soft beat and slow song to sing, you almost have to whisper when you sing it, but we still rocked it!! I'm excited for our act all summer long; I bet the fans are too.

"That sounded great!!" Chester said.

I smiled and looked over to my left and saw Gerard approaching me. He was smiling and I knew he had heard me singing. I stretched my arms out for a hug and Gerard embraced me. Gerard was like a teddy bear.

"How's my little sister's best friend!?" Gerard asked.

"She's good and you??" I asked.

"I'm good, I was just walking around, waiting for catering and what not," Gerard replied.

I nodded then turned to Chester and he said we should probably get back to work on our song. I agreed and Gerard went on his way.

**
Chester and I had been working on our songs for a few days now and it was becoming a huge success. I couldn't wait to perform for thousands of fans. It would been amazing getting up on stage again. I just love the thrill of performing on stage in front of a sea of strangers. It's an indescribable rush that runs through my veins as soon as my heart kick starts my adrenaline. Fear is defeated and insecurities are over thrown. Oh yes, it's pretty much an amazing experience to be up on stage.

I was sitting on my bus with Maxine. She was feeding little Audrina and I was snuggled up in a blanket and a cup of vegetable Ramen noodles. It was raining outside and it was a little chilly outside, but not to worry, Max had a space heater along with the heater on our tour bus. I didn't enjoy being cold and neither did Maxine and her daughter.


A/N: Dedicated to Miss Abby Polando, because she made me feel better today. xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story