Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > .::Highschool Never Ends::.

Laughing is healthy? (ch.2)

by Fueled_By_Katherine 2 reviews

is laughing really healthy, cuz if it were, i would never die.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 813 words

0Unrated
We sat down next to each other and talked until Mr. Turner walked into class. The jolly man seated himself behind his desk while taking role. The mustache on his face danced as he called out names. I laughed when I pictured him as Mario from the old Super Mario Brothers Game.

“What’s so funny” asked Patrick.

“Hold on,” I grabbed a sharpie from my book bag and drew a mustache on my index finger. I then held it up under my nose and said “Itsa me Mario” I pointed at Mr. Turner and Trick caught on and joined in into my laughter. Oh no, I was having a laughing fit again. I got into these hysterical laughs where I can’t stop laughing for a really long time. Here I go.

“What’s wrong with yo- oh no not again.”

“Trick- help class is- starting!” I whispered in between laughs.

“Dang it. What do I do?

Just then Mr. Turner stepped in front of class and began the lesson. I tried as best as I could to stifle my laughter but it kept slipping out.

“Adriana would you like to share with me what you find so funny?”

“Hahaha not really, no” I began to laugh even harder at the thought of telling him and tears streamed down my face.

“Then kindly step outside until you get yourself under control please. You’re being very rude.”
“Yes sir haha- ouch!”

Patrick kicked me under the table forcefully. My knees buckled and I fell into my seat. Tears welling in my eyes I forgot about laughing and just thought about the pain in my leg. I put my head on my desk and Patrick looked at me with apologetic eyes.

“I think she is ok now Mr. Turner.” Patrick smiled.

“Thank you Mr. Stump”

He put his head down and whispered in my ear. “Sorry about that Drea, but I couldn’t rick you getting an ISS for more than one detention.”

“I am ok now thanks” I muttered rubbing my leg.

All we did was read a bit more of the Odyssey in English, nothing amazing. The dismissal bell rang and Patrick and I walked out together
“Drea, what the hell! I thought you were going to die or something” he smiled and lightly hit me in the arm.

“Gah, I ok now, nice save by the way. Dude, I really do not want to go to detention. What am I going to do for 2 ½ hours in there with Martinez?!”

“Haha, don’t worry about it, you watch, it will be over sooner than you think. Just look forward to tonight. I’m already excited; we haven’t had a movie night in so long.”

“I know.” We walked through the halls together chatting away. Then on a bunch of the poles was a piece of paper it read:

Senior Class, graduation is next month!!!!
Make sure you have turned in all of your forms and also make sure you have enough tickets for any family that may want to attend!!
If you have any questions call Tammy at 590-334-7368.
Get ready!


I sighed, put my arm around Patrick’s waist and gave him a side hug. “Can you believe it? Were graduating next month! I’m honestly kinda scared though. What about you?”

“Nah, if anything I’m excited to be leaving, what are you worried about?” he asked me stopping and looking into my eyes.

“Well,” I looked at the floor, “It’s just that I don’t want to lose what we have; me, you, Pete, Andy, Joe, and Kendra. We have such an amazing friendship all of us you know? And a lot of people friendships fall apart after high school cuz people move on. I especially don’t want to lose our friendship Trick. I don’t want to lose you.”

“Adriana, I promise you this moment right here and right now that you will never lose me, never ever, nor anyone else for that matter. We’ve all talked about this before and everyone has made the same promise remember? Aw don’t cry Drea” he hugged me and I buried my face in his shoulder.

“I’m not...”

“If you say so. But I don’t want you to worry about that anymore ok. I’m here to stay and I will never leave you.”

“Patrick Stump I am going to have to hold that against you for the rest of your life, understand?”

He smiled and kissed the top of my head, “Sure, but you had better run, you’ve got less then 15 minutes to get to detention.”

“Shit! Gotta run, I will text you when I finish ok!”

“I’ll be here.”

I smiled at him and began to sprint to detention, sadly, that was on the other side of campus
Sign up to rate and review this story