Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Smile Like You Mean It

by UnderDog 1 review

First year newbie? Check. Angsty emo? Check. Radiates 'don't talk to me' vibes? Triple check. So why does third year Ron Weasley want to help Camisado so much?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 241 words

-1MarySue
I stood at the train station in silence. Saying nothing is easier than talking to people about why your here. People don't question why you follow tour sibilings into a brick wall, I guess. I stood they in my school close and my luggage dreading going to Hogwarts. Once passed the brick wall your pretty much home free. There was a group of a kids this year just waiting to go. I flipped my black hair over my shoulder and checked by heavy black eyelined hazel eyes. God, I was so pale. I pouted but checked on my black cat in her case on my luggage cart. We heard the train coming and some kids got really excited for its arrival. I did not. Yeah I was sure I heard HIS name a couple of times. I really didnt belivr it was all that exciting. Oh, sure I respected the kid. Facing Voldemort at his age? Amazing. But wow an orphan with a lightning bolt scar? Please. At least he had family. I had no one and I had way cooler shaped scars that lots of people didnt know about. I boarded the train with an already overwhelming feeling of 'this year is going to suck. That I'd until I met a boy. A cute redhead named Ron offered me a seat next to him on the train. I acepted and he asked my name.

"Camisado." I smiled shaking his hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story