Amelia Bones and her Secret Life.
- Man, that bunny's bite hit hard and fast, indeed. Still, that's a great bit to use as the intro to another story once you've gotten some of these others off your plate. It's certainly as plausible as far as crossovers go.
As far as crossover fun goes, it's a good thing Tom ignores muggle technology, imagine the havoc he could wreak with access to "Project Tic-Toc". On the other hand, imagine the fun Tony Stark could have with that data.
Oh, just to throw another plot bunny out, what is the relationship between Victor Von Doom and Durmstrang?
Author's response- IF I continue it (and that's a large if) part of the story will be Susan finding the Catsuit(s) and trying them on...
- Damn you. Yes Victor VonDoom will be making an appearance in year 4, at the Tournament. It's a pain to try to come up with twists when you keep seeing them even before I telegraph them...
- Cute. But why would you decant a sparkling wine (ie pour it into a decanter)? The bubbles disappear too quickly. It should just be 'an opened bottle of Champagne'
Author's response- Is that what decanted means? Who knew? (certainly not me)... Fixed.
- - IF I continue it (and that's a large if) part of the story will be Susan finding the Catsuit(s) and trying them on...
Yowsa, that could be quite a sight for any males around. 'Twould be interesting to see who you'd have for the male role, Harry or someone else.
- I'm so glad that bunny bit you! I've always loved The Avengers......but I'm not so certain that Steed wouldn't figure out Amelia's secret. He's just such a gentleman that he'd never mention it without her permission! Looks at you hopefully for more....olease. I've always felt that Hermione and Susan would make very good friends....perhaps they could find that catsuit together! It wouldn't suprise me if Amelia did a certain amount of recruiting for good people especially with airheads like Fudge in power, and students like Hermione and Susan would catch her eye! Thanks for writing this!