Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

Something

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

ItachiKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'Something' belongs ONLY to their respective owners.

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover

His bright red eyes followed her every movement. He frowned slightly more than usual when she stopped abruptly.

"I never pinned you to be a peeping tom, 'Tachi-kun!" Her cerulean eyes sparkled with humor.

"You knew very well that I was standing here, Kagome." Itachi's fiery eyes twinkled with annoyance.

Something in the way she woos me

She began to dance again, and he watched her hips sway side to side. "Pervert..." She mumbled.

He grinned darkly. Maybe he was, but he was going to ignore that comment.

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe in how

Kagome pouted. "'Tachi-kun! Come dance with me." He growled at her.

"Stop calling me that infernal name, woman!" She stuck out her tongue and ran away.

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover

He caught her, holding her in his arms. She smiled and snuggled into his firm embrace.

Something in her style that shows me

"You're so evil, Tachi-kun."

"You didn't know that already?" She pushed away from him and smacked his arm none too lightly.

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe in how

He looked at her incredulously, "You hit me." He whispered.

"Damn straight! Although, I'm rather surprised you didn't dodge."

You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know

He leaned into her lips and cradled her cheek in his calloused hand. She pulled away at the last minute, looking at him questioningly.

You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Itachi smirked, holding her so she couldn't move, and kissed her lightly.

Something in the way she knows

She looked bewildered as he pulled back, and he slowly began walking away.

And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

"Come, Kagome. Kisame is still waiting for us at the base. He is expecting us any minute now, and we should not let him down."

Kagome blushed, quickly running after him. "Do you think that Kisame will be upset if we're late?"

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Itachi smiled, uncharacteristically, and shook his head at the trailing girl.

OWARI
Sign up to rate and review this story