Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

Oh! Darling

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

KibaKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 467 words

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room
Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'Oh! Darling' belong ONLY to their respective owners.

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never do you no harm

"You were cheating on me." A petit woman held back non-existent tears back. A forlorn look crossed her face.

"Don't say that." The boy dressed in grey took a step toward the woman. She flinched away.

Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm.

"I would never cheat on you, Kagome. You should know that. You should know that I would never hurt you in this way."

She looked so broken, "I don't know what to believe anymore, Kiba."

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone

He ran a hand through his hair, "When I met you, I was lost; I never needed anyone to keep me alive... If you leave now, I'm sure I'll die... I promise, I'll protect you forever, and I'll NEVER leave you!"

She shook her head violently and covered her ears, "Please! Stop! I've heard this all before!"

Believe me when I beg you
Don't ever leave me alone

Kiba grimaced. She had always insinuated that her ex-boyfriend had left her for her sister.

She had even told him that he had always promised to protect her and all of that before he left her.

When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried

"Dammit! I told you! She kissed me. I asked her to leave shortly before she did that, and she must have been upset."

When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died

Kagome's hand flew to her lips. Tears finally cascaded down her face, "I-I'm sorry Kiba... I-I didn't know..."

Oh! Darling, if you leave me
I'll never make it alone

The boy took the small female into his arms and cradled her to him, "I know Kagome, that's why I'm telling you. I think you were just trying to run away..."

Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

She sniffled, "I don't know what I was running from..."

Oh! Darling, please believe me
I'll never let you down

"From a broken heart, of course. Even I knew that!" He grinned as he felt her give a shaky laugh. He leaned into her ear, "I love you, Kagome..."

Believe me when I tell you
I'll never do you no harm

"I-I... I love you too..."

OWARI

MB: Well, that was LAME. Oh, well... That really sucked... But, um... The previous chapter, the 'hammers' Kagome hit Kakashi with (minus the metal one that dented his headband) were plastic. She just chucked them really hard at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story