Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Joel's life has change

chapter 4

by blacknailsgd 0 reviews

Joel becomes the good guy again!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 2700 words

0Unrated
chapter 4




Zacky's pov

"So Joy is out with our Benjamin now right now how is that going?" Zacky asked inviting her on Good Charlotte's bus.

"Everything is fine now I think except Joel he wanted Benj to stop going with me. But Benj put his foot down and told him no. But after that Joel hasnt stuck his foot in our business sense a few months ago but its fine now." Joy said sitting down by me.

Damnit I thought Katie was hott I guess I got that wrong. She so unbelieveably hot. I cant believe Joel would be hating on this girl. Shes so hot.

"Aww I'm sorry didnt know Joy I would have kicked his ass for ya babe." I said talking to her.
"What about you have found someone yet." She asked.
"No not really." I said damnit shes so hot.

So we talked some more.

Benj's pov

Yes I know Zacky took her to our bus I'm not stupid. Synyster is my friend he'll tell me if he does something hes not suppose too. Katie went over to Cayln started a conversation with her.

"Benj your so lucky to have a girl like that?" Synyster asked.
"What can I say I got lucky. She makes me feel good its like a drug I love her so much." I said watching her coming from my bus. "Hey Baby you go with Synyster and Katie along with our friends." I asked her.
"Yea sure I dont care let me ask Cayln if she and Billy wants to go?" She said watching her walk away.
Zacky came over "Benj your a very lucky man." He told me.

Cayln and Billy went with us. I knew Joy wanted to be alone with me. I cant blame her I wanted her alone too. Damnit Zacky kept looking at my girl all night if its not bad enough I have Joel on my back now Zacky. How come I get my girl looked at for?

"So Benj you want trade girls with me?" Zacky asked.
"Um.....no I love her to much to do that." I told him.
"Awaw come on Benj plz?" Zacky asked again.
"No I dont want too." I told him.
"Benj have you seen Joy or Cayln?" Katie asked me.
"No I havent seen them sense we got here. Did you lose them?" I asked her.
"Yes I did." Katie said.
"Ok they will show up some where they always do." I said watching Joy come up to me.
"Hey babe." I said pulling her close.
"Hey sweetie." She said drunkly.
"You must have got drinks right?" I said to her.
"Yea Joel dare me so I took his dare now hes home naked Deano and Paul took him home. Me and Cayln laugh our asses off its so funny. Billy is taking her home then theres me I'm going home to bye Benj my car is out front bye." Joy said walking away.
"Hey I'll see ya I'm going to go make sure shes ok?" I said going to the door. "Hi Joy sweetie come on I'll take ya back." I said pulling her close to me.

"Benj I think now is the time to let Cayln go?" She said as I was putting her into the car.

"Shes your best friend Joy you need her like she needs you for the friendship that is." I said driving us back to bus.
"Yea your right babe." She said.

So I got her back to the bus. So next day was horrorible.

So after a few days Zacky really like Joy and Cayln. But they both have boyfriends. Joy has been leaving Cayln alone for a few days.

Cayln's pov

Joy has been leaving me alone not that I dont like that but I agree its hard when every1 wants to do things all the time and all. Any ways I needed to be alone so Im riding Zack today. I told zack everything about when I was gone to how I got my best friends and loosing parents. Paul and Mel, Chuck met up with me and Billy. I thought was a change I love him but he doesnt know those Im not telling him either. I told him I need to see Joy.

Joy's pov

Yea tell me about it Zacky is liking me I know it. But me and Benj are still together. I'm so happy not to see anyone besides Benj and Brandy. Brandy comes over to play with us. I'm not mad at Joel anymore at least.

"So Ms.Whitlow what are you doing tonight?" Benj asked.
"Um..........lets see no I think I have any plans unless Josh calls me to model for your clothing line." I said getting close to him.
"Well I have a surprize for you tonight are you going to be on your best behavior?" He asked me.
"Yes dad I will?" I told him.
"Joy I love you not beause you dated my brother, not because I dont like you, I love you more then life it self." He said pulling me in for a kiss. I took his kiss raise him a neck kiss.
"I'm happy when Im with you and Cayln Ive havent seen her in a month I wonder whats shes doing?" I said to him.

Benj's pov

Damnit shes not supose to know about her meeting Cayln. I guess she doesnt know yet but Cayln and Billy will meet us tonight I think Joy needs a surprize. Billy and Cayln have there problems so have me & Joy but we worked them out. So did Cayln & Billy I'm happy for him. I know Cayln loves him but shes not telling any1 forever. O yea me & Billy set it up he told Cayln she was meeting Hilary Duff. He knew that would put her over on the edge then I told Joy that I had a surprize for her. I think Joy is going to be surprize cause she doesnt know.

"So whats this surprize Benjamin it isnt Joel is?" She asked.
"No babe I'll show you when we get there ok?" I told her.
"Ok babe i love you." She said my heart melted when she said that. "You want to know?" I asked her.
"Yes baby I do?" She asked.
"I'mtakingyoutoseeMileyCyrus." I said softy.
"Huh...what did you say?" Joy asked.
"I said I'm taking you to see Miley Cyrus is that ok?" I said asking her.
"No I dont wanna go see her. But for you I will hold it in for one night?" She told me.
"Yes babe thank you sweetie love you." I said wondering if she'll rip my heart out.

Billy's pov

Cayln hasnt seen Joy in a month they needed time away from eachother. But shes missed her best friend in the world. Benj has been there with Joy. Joy and Joel have been getting along with eathother for a month so thats good. Cayln I love her more then you will know I told her were going to see hilary duff. Which shes not happy about at all but she doesnt know. I'm taking her to see Joy. I thought that would be a good surprize for her. SO we jus arrived.

"Cayln dear it would be a big help if you were to get out?" I asked.
"Ok but are we really seeing hilary duff?" Cayln said getting out.
"No Benj wanted to talk to me is all." I said walking in with her.

I asked if Benji Madden had arrived yet? No he hasnt classic Benj he never is on time. So we waited on him after an hour he arrived with Joy on his arm.

Then Benj walked up with Joy in hand.
"Hey Cayln look who I brought with me?" Benj asked.
She turned around "JOY!" She said happiness in her.
"CAYLN!" JOy said. The only girl I know that would get a hug is Joy. Damnit shes lucky.

"So is every1 ready to eat." I asked.
"Billy did yall set this up?" Joy asked.
"Yes we did." Benj said putting his arm around his girl.

We all order Cayln and Joy talked while me & Benj did the same thing.
"They look so happy." I said to Benj.
"Yes they do they so needed to see eachother." Benj said.

Cayln's pov

Damnit I never would have thought this in a million years. I'm happy to see my best friend Joy I was beginning to miss her. I have missed the child I wonder how Joel is doing?

"So Joy how's Joel?" I asked her.
"He's ok I guess I havent seen him in a few days I'll ask Benj hes seen him." Joy said tapping on Benj's shoulder.
"Yes babe?" He answered.
"How's Joel?" She asked him.
"He's fine so is Brandy. Joy hun I wanna get home and talk to Joel." Benj told her.
"Cayln dear you have my number dont ya?" She asked
"Yes I do I'll call ya after while." I answered.
"Ok maybe we can go horse back riding or something?" Joy told me.
"Yes have your people call my people Zack would love to see you." I told her. I weaved bye to her. She weaved back.

"Billy Martin I could kick your ass you could have told me I was seeing Joy tonight?" I asked.

"Well I thought this a nice surprize for ya is all but you like it didnt you?" He told me.
"Yes I did but no hugs!" I said to him.
"But why did you hug Joy for?" He asked.
"Well shes my best friend your not?" I said.

Joy's pov

I'm so happy that Benj had plan a nice dinner with my best friend. But were on our way to Joel's Im happy to say that were friends not fighting anymore at least not right now.

"Benj I love you I'm jus saying that cause you took me to see Cayln." I said to him.

"Uh huh sure babe so when we get there I need to talk to Joel alone." Benj said looking at me.

"Ok I'll be up stairs with Brandy then." I said wondering what they were going to talk about.

"What you guys going to talk about?" I asked.

"Its a secret babe." He told me.

"Ok babe jus wondering is all." I said to him.

"Love you Benjamin." I told him.

"Babe Im not telling you so just stop." He said while pulling into Joel's drive way.

We got out went up to his door Benj knocked of coarse.
Joel answered "Hey Benj and Joy come on in?" He said we went into his house.

"Hey Joel wheres my niece at?" I asked him.

"Shes in bed so what did you two come over for?" He asked. As we sat down.

"See how you are doing with Brandy?" Benj said wanting me out so him and his bro could about something.

"Shes great I dont know why I left shes a great kid." Joel told us.

"I need to check on Brandy?" Joel said.

"Can i do it Joel?" I asked him.

"Yea sure jus be quiet going up there." He said watching me get up and leaving.

Benj's pov

Damnit I love Joy I love being with her. I'm glad she left I need to speak with Joel about some things. I'm going to ask her to marry me later on this month.

"Joel can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yea Benj I think its safe to say it were alone." Joel said sitting down.

"Yea I wanted to about asking Joy to marry me?" I told him.

"Wow Benj that is a big step are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yea I'm sure I'm so ready to make this step in my life." I said

"Yea I'm sure I'm so ready to make this step in my life." I said hearing some1 knock on his door.

"Excuse me Benj theres some1 at door." He said going to the door.

"Hey Zacky come on in." Joel said. I watching Zacky and Joel come in.

"Hi Benj sup?" He asked.

"Nothing much here." I told him.

"I'm going to check on my girls now be nice Benj." Joel was saying before leaving.

Joel's pov

I hope Benj doesnt kill Zacky hes been staring at Joy for while now. I'm on my way to see if girls are ok. I bet Joy fell asleep while holding Brandy. I went into Brandy's room 2 find her & Joy asleep. I left them alone so they could sleep I went down stairs they look like there getting along.

"Hey Zacky sup?"

"Nothing I came to see Brandy?"

"Ok shes asleep sorry."

"I'll just come by tomorrow."

"Ok I'll make sure shes awake when you come over."

"Thats fine I'll see ya tomorrow bye Benj, bye Joy." Zacky said leaving shut the door.

Here she comes sitting by Benj.

"Hey baby are you ready to go?"

"Yes I am I'm ready for you to take me home?"

"Ok I'll talk to ya later Joel." Benj said getting pulling Joy with him.

"Alright see ya Benj be careful ok?" I said weaving bye to them.

Normal pov

They went home. Then after a few weeks Joy has been alone. She saw something that make her wanna puke up her lunch. Joy was so mad she walked up to him asked him why.

"Baby its not what you think?" Benji said.
"Its not then what is it?" Joy said.
"Me and Paris are just friends thats all." Benji said.
"Joy dont runaway from me?" Benji said.
"Benji let me the fuck go? We're through bye?" Joy said.
"Baby let me explain I was out with Paris cause she asked me to go with her shopping." Benji said.
"You what I think? I think you were cheating on me this whole time you and Joel have something in common. You know how to cheat on Joy. I'm not taking it anymore bye Benjamin you fuck Paris for I care dont try to find me either good bye!" Joy said leaving.

Joel's pov

I just put down Brandy for her nap. She'll brake some hearts some day. But anyways I went down stairs to find Joy standing there crying.

"Joy whats wrong?" I asked.
"Your brother is cheating on me thats what wrong." Joy said. I just huged her.
"Its ok I'll get down to the bottom of this." Joel said leading her to the sofa. "Calm down tell Joel whats wrong?" I said laughing what I said.
"Joel I knew he was cheating on me, then I saw him and Paris out today. I told his ass off. Then I came here I hope I'm not intruding?" Joy said still crying.
"Baby your not intruding your fine." I said still holding on to her then her breathing was normal I think shes asleep. I layed her on the couch IM FUCKING MAD AT BENJAMIN WHEN I FIND HIM HES SO GONNA GET IT.

Benji came in and slamming the door shut waking up Joy. "Benjamin Levi Madden theres alot of things want to say to you but here isnt one of them! Lets go into the kitchen." I said pushing him in there.

"Benj explain to me why you would do that to her?" I said.
"Joel I was out with a friend?" Benji said.
"Paris Hilton come on Benj you as well as I do. That the only reason your with her so you can get some. You really hurt her this time around. She knew what you were doing your cheating on her. I agree that I was an asshole but this is not you Benj. She's hurt you tell her cause coming from me wouldn't do anything?" I said.


Cayln's pov

I'm coming home to see my best friend Joy and her boyfriend Benji Madden. I'm so glad that shes not with Joel anymore but shes friends with him. Me and Billy are on our way to every1. I love my friends they mean alot me. Here I go!



reviews are welcome!
Sign up to rate and review this story