Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

Never say never when your stalker is around.

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

"One more thing." Patrick trailed off, "What are you getting me for my birthday?" "TWINS!" Gin yelled.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 1529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 45
We started to walk around the store and I laughed every time she picked up a pair of bears. She'd hold them and then drop them to the floor. It was funny how I kept being reminded of these twins in my uterus.
"Ooooh! Can we make Fall Out Bears?!" Gin squealed.
"Yes we can make Fall Out Bears Genovieve."
"Yessssssss!"
As we stood around making these bears Ginny was laughing about how we couldn't put the tattoos on. She said something about having to shave the bears- she really had this all planned out.
As soon as our Fall Out Bears were done we ran them to the car and paced around Macy's. I was launched out my comfort zone when I heard that voice.
"I'm in the store...and I am singing!" He sung.
Gin looked at me and we both ducked behind a rack. I looked at the time on my sidekick and it was a little passed 1pm. For me to be here when I should be at work is just all sorts of wrong.
Maybe if it was minutes to 4p it would have made more sense. But it wasn't, so it didn't.
Gin had suddenly disappeared and I was IMing her asking where she ran off too.
< IbeDatgirL: the...hell!
> PinkPhoenix: Joe kidnapped me!
< IbeDatgirL: what!
> PinkPhoenix: Joe grabbed me, & kissed me, we're by perfumes
< IbeDatgirL: blah
> PinkPhoenix: sorrie!
< IbeDatgirL: no you're not!
> PinkPhoenix: I know!
I walked up and down perfumes and stood right behind Gin who had her tongue down Joe's throat. This is the last time I'm saying this, I don't understand those two.
Gin coyly pushed Joe away and blew him a kiss. Joe held out his card and she slipped it from between his fingers. He was about to walk back over when I pulled Gin out of Perfumes.
"Ok, dude. First of all. I should be at work. Second, you 2 sicken me. And thirdly..." I suddenly stopped.
I smelled the air and looked around me. Even with all the scents around there was one that stood out.
"What are we part Mozart now?" Gin asked.
"No, its Patrick he's near-"
The moment I said that boys names he came in like a bad Mexican radio station. I had moved just in time to where he was face to face with Gin.
"Well, well." Patrick said walking up and down in front of her as if cross-examining her, "The future Mrs. Trohman,"
"He wishes." Gin said rolling her eyes as she slid across the counter, "Cheating whore. How've you been?"
"Very good."
"You know Calista would FREAK if she knew I was talking to you right?"
"I got her. Whatever. Why are you here?"
"Ahava." Joe said slipping between Gin and Patrick and giving her a long kiss.
"Joey, people are looking." Gin said with that fake laugh I hate.
I started to cough 'bullshit' because that's one thing I'm allergic too.
Patrick looked around and still didn't see anything he was looking for. Gin furrowed her eyebrows and got into his line of vision. As she poked his belly he focused back on her.
"Gin. Where's Cali?" Patrick asked.
"She's at work Cheating Whore, anything else?"
"Yes. Why are you here?"
This wasn't a hard question but Joe was making funny faces at her. This just made Ginny burst out into a fit of laughter. I kept being asked if I needed any help which was making me get a little angry.
"Birthday!" Gin suddenly stated flipping her sidekick open and close.
"Who's?" Patrick asked inquisitively
"Yours?"
"April 27th."
"Pete's?"
"June 5th"
"Andy's?"
"May 31th."
"And so?"
"Unbelievable."
"Calista's."
"No."
"Its in 7 days Patrick."
"Not its not."
"Yea. It is."
Patrick looked at Joe and Joe shook his head.
"No its not her birthday is-" Patrick started and then cocked his head to the side.
"Don't trip. I still don't know when her birthday is- BUT. I do today. The day after the 17th." Gin stated.
"Really?" Joe asked.
Gin shook her head 'yes' and I IMed her again.
"Well boys its been real." Gin trailed off.
"Hang out with us?" Patrick asked.
"Uhhh, no."
"One more thing." Patrick trailed off, "What are you getting me for my birthday?"
"TWINS!" Gin yelled.
Gin and Joe started to crack up so hard that they needed to catch their breaths. I found this funny and started to laugh myself. I had finally found the gull to walk out the store as this girl continued to chat up Patrick.
"That's gonna be hot." Patrick added, "so what are you getting Calista?"
"TWINS!" Joe yelled.
This was the funniest thing. It wasn't even that serious but its like the commercial.
"Bubbie...I really need to go. I'll see you back at your place later sweet?" Gin stated.
"Yea. I love you."
"I love you too."
Patrick couldn't get over the fact that Ginny told Joe she loved him that he totally forgot about his mission. Gin had taken slow steps and once Patrick was out her field of vision took off running towards Bath and Body Works where I was.
"Dude, I've been hungry for like 20ms." I stated smacking her.
"I know but Patrick's all like talk, talk, talk."
We walked through the other doors or Bath and Body Works towards the escalators and went up those. I stopped and pulled Gin quickly into another store.
You know that episode of The Simpson's where Marge and Homer just wanted to be alone but they kids chased them all over? This is kinda how this was turning out.
Some how magically we got down to the other end of the mall by the F.Y.E, Foot Locker and Disney Store. I thought this would be safe, then I saw Patrick through the glass of the Foot Locker.
"Disney Store," Gin suggested, "they'd never go in there."
This is an example in karma. Never say never when your stalker is around.
We had walked to the back of the Disney Store and Gin was getting all emotional. She'd pick up little things and be like, its for the babies, and I'd smack her.
"Why don't you have a baby simple bitch?" I said as we both started to crack up.
"No."
Patrick blew right past me and I held my breath that he didn't turn around. I put down whatever I had in my hand back down and backed out the store slowly. He had probably seen the side of me when he called out my name.
With in those 5 minutes Patrick was tailing me calling my name and I went into the bathroom. When he finally came around that area he grabbed my hoodie and I stopped.
"Calista. I thought you were supposed to be at work?" Patrick asked.
"Excuse me?" The girl who i had switched hoodies in the bathroom with stated.
"Cal- I'm sorrie."
"Yea..."
"I thought- My girl has that same hoodie."
"Its called mass production jerk."
Patrick stopped in his steps and Joe was laughing from next to him.
"If that wasn't the funniest thing I've ever seen." I said looking across from the Cinnabon to where The Icing was.
It was only a few feet but the fact that I knew Patrick so well was funny.
"Lets go eat." Gin stated.
"Where?"
"Oooh, the Cheesecake Factory."
"I'm down."
We went to the other side of the mall by Urban Outfitters where The Cheesecake was and got a table.
"I think this is the most fun I've had in...I don't know. A while." I said through a sigh, "the twins thing Gin?"
"It was funny!"
"Indeed. But I was like, he's gonna catch on-"
"Its Patrick."
"I know. I feel kinda bad."
"Ok."
We ate and then finally went to IKEA across the street.
Around 420p before traffic got too heavy we decided to leave.
"Your place or Joe's?" Gin asked.
"I think I'm hungry again..." I said rubbing my stomach.
"Oh. Wow."
"Lets go to my Best Buy. I have this feeling..."
"Sure."
I walked into Best Buy with Gin on my heels and went straight to Magnolia. After pacing the floor for about 15ms, I came face to face with Patrick.
"Hi Patrick." I said with my bag in hand.
"You haven't been here all day." Patrick stated raising an eyebrow.
"Yes I have. Gin came for me."
"He thinks you were at Woodfield with me." Gin stated
"Huh?"
"Woodfield."
"The Mall?"
"Yea."
"Oooh, Ikea's over there."
"It is."
I walked out the store behind Patrick while Gin was hugged up under her man.
"Lets go to Auturo's!" I yelled.
"Yes!" Joe yelled, "Saaaaantaaaaa!"
"Um, what's that movie where Will Ferrell plays an Elf?" I asked.
"You guys need to understand. That wasn't me." Joe stated.
"It wasn't me..." Gin and I sung.
The moment we got to Arturo's I knew exactly what I wanted. We ordered with in the first 5 minutess and started to max. Patrick just started at me and I looked back at him.
@@@@@@@
alright kiddies. we like reviews. ooh and the name the twins thing is still on!
Sign up to rate and review this story