Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Congratulations Patrick Martin Stump-h."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"The baby Joseph!" Patrick said softly. Travis and Andy started to laugh. Patrick's got the wrong person. "Patrick, watch this." Gin opened a bottle of Heineken and drank that down. "Joe tell he...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 2017 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 46
Gin noticed Patrick staring and pushed him in the shoulder.
"Cheating whore. I haven't seen you since- earlier. Why did you not believe me?" Gin asked.
"I swear I- what's this twins thing?" Patrick asked.
"Lets go ice skating in the next few days." Joe asked.
I laughed, ah, hiding this from Patrick was fun, but I gotta tell him soon. I will tell him soon, Yes. I'll tell him before I turn 22.
This mock staring contest Patrick and I were having annoyed me and I just continued to eat. About an hour later we were gone and sitting at Joe's.
"What happened here?" Patrick asked in Joe's Star Wars room.
"Gin was organizing my DVDs and then went to IKEA." Joe stated.
"I see."
~
It was 4 days exactly when we were sitting up in Joe's place and he made a suggestion.
"You guys! Lets go Ice Skating!" Joe squealed.
"That sounds like fun." Gin replied.
"Really?" I said pacing the floor.
"I mean if you don't want too..." Joe trailed off.
"Yea, lets go." Gin said getting up.
"Ice skating?" I asked again.
"Sure." Joe responded.
"Ice skating..." i trailed off
After about 2 hours of thinking we should do this we all were out the door. I wrapped up because I was just starting show and i hated cold for long periods of time.
*
Patrick paced the floor of his house and stared at Travis. Travis was sitting next to Brendon who was texting someone back. Where Brendon came from no one knew, but he showed up at O'Hare with Travie.
"Where's Peter?" Brendon asked.
Yes, Brendon Urie. The only guy who calls Pete, Peter, besides his dad.
"Where's Joseph?" Brendon asked, "he was coming over here wasn't he?"
"Yea, he's with Gin. They spend all their free time with each other."
"Is she still at Starbuck's? Making Frappuccions and Macciatos?" Brendon said with a smile, "he's still making her work?"
"She wants to!" Patrick yelled, "Travis! I'm losing her..." he said pulling at his hair
"You men- I've told you about these La-Ti-Nas...what can you do?"
"I've hear about this. Do you still have the 'Marry me' guitar?" Brendon asked.
"I do..." Patrick stated as he grabbed his phone and IMed Joe
> GINGERcakeP: what's going on?
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: nothing.
> GINGERcakeP: where r u guys?
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: out.
> GINGERcakeP: where?
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: not telling.
> GINGERcakeP: why not?
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: because.
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: Brendon's there?
> GINGERcakeP: he is.
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: what do u want?
> GINGERcakeP: nothing.
> GINGERcakeP: later.
< 1NOnLyJ0eTr0h: later.
"What's wrong?" Travis asked.
"Nothing..." Patrick trailed off.
"Peter's here. Every thing's ok." Pete said walking through the door.
"Finally. Fuck Peter. Can we, lets go get some food, now." Brendon stated.
"You didn't feed him?" Pete asked.
"I picked Travis up from O'Hare. And the next thing I know, its Brendon walking behind him. And so, I know for some reason Brendon doesn't like-" Patrick started.
"Oh no. Brendon likes what he wants. Brendon's just a little-" Brendon said in the 3rd person.
Brendon suddenly stopped and Travis sat up and gave a laugh.
"Lets go Brendon." Pete said with a smile.
Brendon and Pete went about their own business.
Patrick and Travis sat around the house for another 20 minutes. Patrick grabbed the 'Marry Me' guitar, tuned it, put it in a case and smacked Travis on the head.
"The hell dude." Travis said laughing.
"Grab the live cam, the Mac and I'm gonna need you too." Patrick added.
"Ooooh!" Travis started as he sung the Mission Impossible theme, "where too?"
"Millennium Park."
"Where?"
"Roosevelt and Michigan."
"Ok?"
*
Travis and Patrick diddled with the computer and the video camera and finally got it to work. The on running joke was to yell 'Help Me Geek Squad' and Calista would come out of nowhere. But in the end they weren't that dumb.
For today being a Saturday afternoon it was absolutely beautiful. It wasn't that hard to find parking. But it did take them about an hour to get Downtown from Glenview.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Nothing at all. Just Patrick being in stalker mode. Come on! Skates!" Joe yelled.
We must have been skating for about 2 hours when I felt something different in the air. I had suddenly stopped to look around and there were news cameras all over the place.
Joe thought it was because this was one of the last days of ice skating here at Millennium Park, I thought it was a double murder-suicide. Gin shook her head and glided over to me.
"I'm cold, and hungry...Genovieve, I'm so hungry." I said like 3 year old, "please mommy!"
Ginny shook her head and gave me a hug.
"Yea, come on. Lets help you out of those skates my dear." Gin stated.
A few moments later there were more video cameras and cute little emo girls running down the walkway towards the bean.
The moment I got out of my skates I put my shoes on and walked up the stairs, that's when I saw it. Joe's mouth dropped and his blue eyes got huge. He grabbed me by the wrist and Gin trailed behind us as he made way to the front of the crowd. I suddenly came to a stop that's when it happened.
Patrick was standing there siging random love songs. He was playing this 'Marry Me Calista' guitar and his guitar case was open. There were coins and a few dollar bills. The sign over it said 'Will Sing for Love' and I gave this ½ smile.
The next person I noticed was Travis. He was holding a video camera. I snaked my way over to him and gave him a hug. There was Patrick's Mac to a corner and that's when I noticed that this was a live feed.
"Buzznet." Travis mouthed.
I took Joe's iPhone and went to Buzznet.com. I laughed as I saw how many hits this feed was getting and rolled my eyes. Patrick looked right at me and I walked backwards a little. I didn't need this, my hormones didn't need this emotional roller coaster. I hears the voice of random news anchors and then Patrick's voice carried over them.
"well this next song like the rest go out to my heart..." he played a few chords and then he opened his mouth and sang his heart out while looking directly at me.
*/Darlin' I can't explain
Where did we lose our way
Girl it's drivin' me insane
And I know I just need one more chance
To prove my love to you
If you come back to me
I'll guarantee
That I'll never let you go

Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

So many nights I dream of you
Holding my pillow tight
I know I don't need to be alone
When I open up my eyes
To face reality
Every moment without you
It seems like eternity
I'm begging you, begging you come back to me/*

At this point everyone was looking from him to me and they all began whispering. I looked at Travis who just gave me a weak smile and he along with the audience began to sing along to the song.

*/Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

Gonna swallow my pride
Say I'm sorry
Stop pointing fingers the blame is on me
I want a new life
And I want it with you
If you feel the same
Don't ever let it go
You gotta believe in the spirit of love
It can heal all things
We won't hurt any more
No I don't believe our love's terminal
I'm down on my knees begging you please
Come home

Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

Wanna build a new life
Just you and me
Gonna make you my wife
Raise a family
I'm down on bended knee/*

I had tears streaming down my face and i noticed the irony of his words. I opened my bag and searched around for my ultrasound pictures. I then pulled them out and dropped them in Patrick's guitar case while he was staring straight in my eyes. i broke eye contact and walked over to my group of people but not before getting stopped by a bunch of nosy people wanting to know if id said yes to his proposal.
"Lets go eat." I said bouncing in place.
"Sure." Gin stated, "what did you drop in there?"
"The babies."
"Oooh. Babies." Joe stated.
*
It was Monday the 17th and we decided to go to Patrick's. I was surprised that I didn't hear from him, which meant that he didn't go through the guitar case. yet.
This is how he wanted to marry me? This guy is such a douche sometimes.
Pete started running around the room laughing with his phone in his hand. Why he was running around the room we didn't know. But this was the situation we walked in, on.
"Here's the reason why Brendon refuses to hang out with us." Pete stated.
"Why?" Gin asked turning the corner.
"Because umm...wait, what?" Pete started.
"No Pete Continue." Andy said with this ½ smile.
Andy knew the reason. Andy just wanted Pete to say it.
"Brendon has a crush on Gin and thinks Joe doesn't know how to keep her happy." Pete said with a smile.
Joe started to laugh. This made him laugh hard as hell. Brendon WISHED he knew what to do with Gin. Travie started to crack up yes. That's it.
That's the same way Travie felt about Me.
"Isn't this, exactly where you like me I'm exactly where you like me you know where's the love in a lap dance!" I yelled, "where's the fucking booze? Happy Goddamn St. Patrick's Day Everyone!"
10 minutes later Brendon, Patrick and Joe walked in. Gin gave Brendon this ½ smile and he furrowed his brow at her. Gin then walked away and grabbed a bottle of red wine.
Ginny probably drank that whole bottle of wine by herself before Patrick ran over to her flipping out.
"Are you fucking nuts Genovieve?!" Patrick demanded, "and Joe! You're sitting here watching her?"
"Hey! Hey! Mr. Scream McScreamerson." I stated, "I mean. Why are you yelling at her like that!"
"The baby Joseph!" Patrick said softly.
Travis and Andy started to laugh. Patrick's got the wrong person.
"Patrick, watch this." Gin opened a bottle of Heineken and drank that down.
"Joe tell her something!" Patrick demanded.
"Wrong person." Joe stated.
"What?!" Patrick snapped.
"Gin's not pregnant." Travis said laughing.
"Yes she is." Patrick chimed in.
"No. She's not." The whole room stated.
"Then-"he looked at the ultrasound pictures he had in his hands with 'Gin's babie' scribbled everywhere and looked at the upper right hand corner and saw my name.
"oh God." Patrick said sitting down the realization hitting him like a ton of bricks.
"Congratulations Patrick Martin Stump-h." I started, "1) you are completely oblivious to me and don't pay attention to things, and 2) you're gonna be a dad. Get ready to welcome-"
"TWINS!" The room yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story