Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Light Turns To Dark...

The Plan

by Oxbe 4 reviews

The name gives it away. Well, if you read the first chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-04-15 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 498 words

2Ambiance
The Plan

The next day at school I sat there on the desk. I was in a world of my own, I mean why should I pay attention to boring maths lessons with Mr Fishy... I so have more important things to do?! Pfft. I kept glancing over to Alexia anxiously - she was passing notes to Gee. I stopped and looked at Gee, and for that moment the whole world seemed to pause. It seemed like there was no-one else, just me and Gee. Everyone says that's what happens when you see the person you love, but I don't know.
"What is 2 +2, Nicki?"
Yeah, I bet your thinking no problemo. So easy. Not very easy when you didn't understand the question because you were to busy staring at the love of your live from the middle of a maths lesson.
"Uh, uhm, ur" I mumbled, blushing a little
My heart seemed to beat. Faster and faster. I didn't know what punishment she was going to dream of for me not listening.
"Ok, so it appears that you don't know what 2 plus 2 is."
I blushed badly, my face went red. I started to sweat. The sounds of laughter from the other people in my class seemed to fade away and then it all went black. Just like that.

Later on.
I woke up in a VERY uncomftorble bed. My head was banging, it felt like someone was wacking my head at full blast with a VERY strong hammer. Suddenly, my vision started to come back as the images of people appeared.
"Are you ok?" My mum cried,"i've been so worried about you!"
"What happened?" I asked
"You fainted,"
I stopped. I smiled. What a perfect way to get attention, I've got to do it a little more often.
Then that's the moment I realised he cared, Gee was there!
"Uhm, what are you doing here Gee?"
"I came to see how you were. You just passed out in Maths,"
"I didn't think you cared... I mean I'm a "freak" and a "nerd","
"Hold on a minute. What are you on about?"
I thought a little. Eugh, when you've just fainted thinking really doesn't help.
"Kate. She said you called me a freak and a nerd. She told me to leave you alone and that you weren't interested in me,"
Gee looked down,"Well she lied. We were best friends,"
"Yeah, Gee. We WERE best friends, WERE. Since you met that tart..."
"Hold on. Did you want me to be "interested" in you!"
Bust! Oh holy shit.
"I cannot be doing with this. I don't like you in that way. Maybe Kate was right, you should leave me alone," said Gee.
Then Gee walked off. I felt like my life was completely wrecked. Without Gee there was nothing to live for. I had determination, I lived because I wanted to carry on until I got him because I love him. But now, I knew I'd never get him...
Sign up to rate and review this story