Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

The Voice In My Mind

by Rowen 0 reviews

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Ryuichi,Shuichi,Tohma,Yuki - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-17 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 734 words

0Unrated
thank you to my lovely beta Kerensa who stops people for yelling at me for my bad spelling and grammer. please tell me wht yoou think of the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gravitation in any way or form.

Words = “blah”
Thoughts = blah
Shuichi’s other voice = (blah)

The voice in my mind
It hurts…it hurts so bad. Why won’t it stop?

“Shuichi, are you ok?” Hiro asked looking at his friend who had gone oddly silent and had a glazed look in his eyes like he wasn’t all there.

Shuichi blinked and then plastered a large grin on his face.

“I’m fine, Hiro. Better then ever. Ho, look at the time. I gotta go, Yuki is waiting for me at home! See you later!” he said hastily, then sprinted out of the room.

Shuichi ran and ran. What’s wrong with me! I should have told him! Why can’t I tell him? something wet dribbled down his face. He wiped it away angrily. He collapsed on a bench, scrubbing his face furiously.

(You didn’t tell him because you couldn’t.) A voice said.

Shuichi pressed his hands to his ears, even though he knew it wouldn’t do any good, this voice was purely inside of him.

(Silly Shu-chan. Don’t you know yet that I will never go away? We can’t go unless you’re safe.)

But I am safe! he thought furiously at the voice

(You think you are safe? You making me laugh, Shu-chan!) The voice giggled a little then became serious, almost angry. (You are not safe, Shu-chan, not until I think you are safe! You will not get rid of me, child. I will leave when I very well please and there is nothing you can do to make me go away!) The voice giggled again

Shuichi got up and started trudging his way back to his home. He hated this--not being able to think without that voice being there. He hated that to do anything he had to use his emotions only. No thoughts, or that voice would question what he was about to do until he had to do something!--No matter what it was--or his head would explode!

He whispered a soft, “I’m home.” Then paused and sighed. “Not like anyone will answer me anyways.”

He looked up and he saw Yuki sleeping on the couch. He walked over quietly and sat down on the floor near Yuki’s head. For a while he just looked at him and smiled a soft smile that was so much different from his normal large grin. He reached up and petted Yuki’s hair softly.

He would never let me do this if he was awake, he thought, marveling at the texture.

(You know why he wouldn’t let you do that? It’s because he hates you, Shu-chan. He hates you. I’m the only one who will ever love you.)

Shut up

(I’m the only one who will ever understand you. I know what you have done.)

Shut up!

(And I still love you. He wouldn’t understand he wouldn’t even listen to what you were saying. He would hate you even more.)

Shut up!

(He would be disgusted with you. He would leave you like all the rest did. I’m the only one who will ever stay. )

“SHUT UP!” he hissed violently

“I didn’t say anything,” Yuki’s cold voice said. Shuichi froze. He didn’t realize that he had said anything out loud.

“Shuichi, let go of my hair!” Yuki snapped as the hands tightened on his head.
At the snap Shuichi jumped and let go of Yuki’s hair.

“Sorry, Yuki,” he said sheepishly. “I didn’t know I was pulling.” Yuki grunted. Shuichi flinched slightly at the sound.

“Hey, brat. What’s the matter?” Yuki said harshly, but with a caring note in it.

(See he hates you. He despises you. He thinks you are worthless.)

No, he doesn’t, he…he cares he…he just wanted to know if I was alright!

(He hates you; you know that under tone that you are so certain is caring, it is really disgust and weariness. He doesn’t want to have to deal with a broken doll like you.)

Shuichi flinched again. “Nothing, Yuki. I’ve just got a headache.”
Sign up to rate and review this story