Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

IbeDatgirL: I'm in the 60025

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Within 2 hours I had 2 suitcases and 3 gym bags filled. The funny part was that they were mostly shoes. I didn't know, I wanted choices in my shoes. On the other hand one bag belonged to Mozart, he...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 2106 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 49
Patrick was mid slide on his guitar neck when he looked out into the crowd, did a double take, and he tightened his grip dangerously nearly snapping it in 2.
There I was, the mother of his unborn children, being tossed back and forth by these crazy white kids, moshing my ass off. It wouldn't have been so bad if I was moshing by myself in a corner somewhere, or if I had a pillow with bubble wrap around me, but I didn't have time to find a pillow, we were moshing for godsake. I was in my own little world and at this time Patrick had stopped playing and was almost on the verge of a heart attack.
I then heard his voice being directed to me and finally noticed that Patrick had stopped singing.
"Charlie, don't make me- get her." Patrick stated pointing down at me, his voice not fluxuating at all.
The next person I saw was Charlie jump down from the stage. He made his way through the sea of people and they slowly parted. He was kinda like Moses but the again he had that effect on people because he was so big. Charlie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes feeling like a 4 year old pouting.
"Oh. You can get them too." Pete added pointing to Gin and Ashlee.
Joe laughed and Andy shook his head knowing we were no good.
Ashlee wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked like she was ready for another go. This I would have not thunk of her. But in the end she's cool- officially.
The guys started 'Dance, Dance' for a second time that night with a slight joke and everyone cheering for us as we were whisked backstage.
When they had their 7 minute intermission Patrick came to the back looking for me but we were nowhere to be found. I mean he was furious, but it just goes to show you that I didn't care. After a great game of Wii-Boxing, me kicking Ashlee's ass, we went back to the hotel and all knocked out.
After the show they were walking down the hall to the hotel suite and Patrick was going off.
"You guys! She was MOSHING!" Patrick yelled.
"Yea, well, no need to wake her up." Andy said rolling his eyes, "she forgot for a bit. She wouldn't intentionally hurt the babies Patrick."
"I know but- anything could have happened..." he stated in a small voice taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes.
"She's got like padding and shit, right?" Joe started, "I mean, her first trimester is like nearly over...mommy padding!"
"But you guys!" he said pulling his hair
"Patrick, we know. Just be cool." Pete added as he slapped Patricks hand.
"Where is she?" Patrick asked as they all sat in the living room.
"In bed with Gin." Joe said softly, "which means, I'm not getting any play tonight. How do I lose my girlfriend to another girl?"
"That's the physics of Cali and Gin. You've already lost before you began." Ashlee jumped in with a laugh.
Patrick opened his mouth to speak and Pete knocked him down quick. Pete then gave Ashlee this 'Why?' look and Ashlee rolled her eyes. I think she liked us way too much to sell us out. Patrick glared at Ashlee a bit longer before speaking.
"That's ok. Because you know what? The moment we land in the States off to an OB/GYN she goes!" Patrick said with some sort of finality.
"Patrick-" Pete said through a laugh.
"No, no, no. I don't care. We're going. So that, fucking...I know she's ok, because that bitch is all sorts of goddamn crazy...and then...when I HEAR my little, beautiful, fetal...flippin'- baby...heartbeats. Then I'll breathe again. ME! Comprende?" Patrick stated, this time ending the conversation.
"Yes, Sir." Everyone in the room said annoyed.
I poked Gin and the side and she was laughing too.
"Damn he told you, he even called you a bitch." Gin whispered.
"See I heard that. I'd go out there. But I don't wanna be on the receiving end of that conversation. I'm too tired to fight it out with him." I sighed.
"We owe Ash."
"But she knows we love her."
"So be it."
With that I turned around and went back to sleep. Joe walked in about 430a and found his way under Gin. I heard them laughing and he kept trying to mess around with her.
"You should totally have Cali hook your hair up." Gin stated.
"Why don't you do it?" Joe asked.
"Yea, you wish I could do hair."
"So then our kids?"
"Good luck. Titi Cali can hook it up."
"Wow. Genovieve, come on and sex me."
Gin rolled out of bed and went with Joe. This made me laugh. But for some reason she was next to me when I got up.
"How's my favorite pregnant person?" Ginny asked.
"I had a dream." I said sitting up.
"Ok..."
"You, were pregnant."
Gin looked at me and from that moment, everytime she saw me, she was laughing. She was laughing for like 2 days. I didn't really find it funny after like the first day.
*
We were back at the airport and Patrick was just going off again. I rolled my eyes as I open and closed my sidekick trying to block him out.
"And you little miss oooh, I'm gonna jump into the crowd and mosh with MY babies, you're going to the doctor." Patrick stated matter-of-factly.
"Dude. Everytime I see you I get sick. So that means...I'm in the clear. The babies are fine."
"Don't caaaaare!" Patrick sang walkining off to check on something or the other. He was done yelling at me for the moment.
I looked at Pete and he rolled his eyes and we just sat there. I'm guessing that he doesn't care either.
Patrick was right in his mind.
The moment we got off the plane in Chicago Patrick was on his phone talking to his people. I was trailing behind Patrick with my rolly suitcase when he stopped suddenly. He gave me this smile and I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.
Patrick then walked up to me took my suitcase along with his gave me a quick kiss on the lips and continued to talk to whoever was on the phone.
20 minutes later I was on my back and not in a good way. I was being 'inspected' as it seemed by Patrick's people. I all of a sudden felt like a Stepford Wife. My doctor seemed incompetent to Patrick apperently and he couldn't just freaking wait a day for my appointment.
The doctor came in and talked to Patrick about something or another and she talked to me about how I was feeling and then she put the jelly on my tummy and began to move the wand around.
Patrick was stroking my hand in his and looking intently at the monitor. As soon as he heard the heartbeats and saw them move on the screen he let out the breath he had been holding since Santiago. I smiled and rolled my eyes and the doctor moved the wand around measuring thing 1 and thing 2. She told Patrick everything was normal and that they were growing beautifuly and he cried a little. I just laughed at him and he glared.
I was done under and hour and had new sonogram pictures of the babies. Patrick was so happy that no one could take his smile away. He also had new video to match the audio in his head and he walked around showing everyone his babies. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Can I go home now?" I asked.
"Aren't you going to move in with me?" Patrick asked again.
"For the literal, 15th time. No Patrick. I don't want to feel as if I owe you anything-"
"What? Calista, I want to watch my babies grow and I can't do that with you an hour away."
"Then, here's one. And hear me out Tiger. It may sound a little crazy ok. MOVE INTO THE CITY!"
"No!"
"Then. No Patrick. I can't be that far away from my mom."
"How is it that you and your mom are so close but we never hear about Gin and her mom?"
"Gin's mom died Red."
Patrick's mouth opened and closed. I managed to make him feel like an ASS. This, made me laugh lightly and I sighed.
"Don't tell her I didn't know that." Patrick whispered.
"I'm lying."
"What?"
"Gin's mom. She's alive."
"Don't do THAT to me."
"I won't. But I thought it was funny..."
I was driven to my place and Patrick went home. I then walked in and dropped everything on my bed. I lied down and slid my shirt off.
As I laid there in my bra and jeans I rubbed my tummy smiling and suddenly I felt really alone. This had me thinking. Maybe Patrick was a little right. I mean my room mate was barely here, and what if something happened to me late at night?
My pride wouldn't let me tell him he was absolutly right. Then in mock retaliation I punched my pillow and screamed into it. Right as I was about to make a call my phone started to ring Hit em up style by Blu Cantrel. I sang along to the words for a moment and then picked up.
"Yea Red?" I asked.
"I HATE that song Calista." Patrick grumpled and I laughed and mentaly high fived myself since I made hit em up style his ring back tone as well.
"Is that what you had to say?" he sighed and then started
"So you're right." Patrick stated.
"Excuse me?"
THE GODS ARE ON MY SIDE!
"You're right. There are some new places around by Joe I guess..." Patrick sighed, "I just always, yea I don't...Calista."
"We can compromise" I stated.
"Huh?"
"If you buy a place in the city...we'll do 3 weeks here and a week out there. I mean- that's good don't you think?"
"Yea. It is."
We spoke a bit longer and Patrick had to go.
"Question." I asked.
"I just hope its the right one."
"Should I do my week out there, starting today?"
"Really?"
"Why not."
"Ok then. I'll see you in a few hours?"
"Sure."
I ended up repacking my suitcases and then another one, I called my mom and told her I was going to be in Glenview for a while. She then proceeded to curse me out in spanglish for not having introduced her to my 'boyfriend/babies daddy' and then gave the phone to my brother who cursed me out some more because his girlfriend was on buzznet and saw a pick of Patrick and I walking down the street in Santiago, Chile. After the hate words he told me to suck a dick, that he loved me, and hung up. I looked at the phone and laughed.
Within 2 hours I had 2 suitcases and 3 gym bags filled. The funny part was that they were mostly shoes. I didn't know, I wanted choices in my shoes. On the other hand one bag belonged to Mozart, he needed his food and chew toys.
I packed up my Civic put my dog in the car and was off to Patrick's.
I pulled up about an hour later and blew my hair out my face. I called Patrick and smiled as I listened to No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. Its good to own land. He picked up and I told him I was out front. A minute later he opened the door and helped me in. I walked into this house and sat on the couch wigginling around, for some reason wanted to cry. This didn't feel like home and I didn't want to wait.
< IbeDatgirL: SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEE!
> PinkPhoenix: hahahaaaa.
< IbeDatgirL: not funny. :'(
> PinkPhoenix: its hilarious!
> PinkPhoenix: u should have ran away w/ me insted of being "ooh Patrick"
> PinkPhoenix: whiney voice I gotta go to doctor bc Patty said so.
> PinkPhoenix: fuck Patty.
< IbeDatgirL: See this is how I got this way in the FIRST PLACE!
> PinkPhoenix: heheheee.
< IbeDatgirL: I hope u get pregnant!
> PinkPhoenix: TAKE IT BACK!
< IbeDatgirL: NO!
> PinkPhoenix: *glares*
< IbeDatgirL: *puts Puerto Rican voodoo on u*
> PinkPhoenix: or...not.
< IbeDatgirL: Genovieve.
< IbeDatgirL: I don't wanna b here.
< IbeDatgirL: not @ all
> PinkPhoenix: then go 2 ur moms.
< IbeDatgirL: that mayb a bit of a prob.
> PinkPhoenix: ???
< IbeDatgirL: I'm in the 60025
Sign up to rate and review this story