Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You do know you're licking windows, peeing in your pants, riding the short bus special don't you?"

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

It was 2 days later Gin and I went looking for places in the city. Patrick wanted to go, but like all guys, hated the indesiciveness of women. But then again, it could be the 13 hour marathon Halo ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 1640 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 50
I knew it was gonna take Ginny a moment to get that. I mean if she wasn't hanging out with Joe she's most likely blocked it out, or high, but, oh no there she goes.
> PinkPhoenix: glares
> PinkPhoenix: por que estas en Glenview?
< IbeDatgirL: no se.
> PinkPhoenix: sabes que tienes una rason.
< IbeDatgirL: no.
> PinkPhoenix: mentira.
< IbeDatgirL: estoy con Patrick.
> PinkPhoenix: figured.
< IbeDatgirL: he's the-
> PinkPhoenix: father of your kids, ya se.
> PinkPhoenix: por que estas con el?
< IbeDatgirL: what's with this almost perfect spanglish cross-examination?
> PinkPhoenix: I don't know.
> PinkPhoenix: I got a little mentally drunk.
> PinkPhoenix: we should name my inner Spanish person.
< IbeDatgirL: we should. But once again...
< IbeDatgirL: SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEE!
> PinkPhoenix: I'm not driving to Glenview.
> PinkPhoenix: You have offically lost your goddamn mind.
It was literally 35 minutes later when Ginny was staring at me, at the front door. I gave her a huge hug and she looked annoyed. Gin put Sucka down and Mozart looked at Sucka. The next thing I knew they were running all over the house.
"Calista what did you wanna do for dinner because I mean I can...Genovieve." Patrick said with a glare walking into the living room.
I don't think he understands this yet. My heart doesn't belong to him. My heart belongs to my babies and Gin, silly Patrick.
"Shouldn't you be on your knees getting mentally and sexually violated by one of my best friends?" Patrick asked with a smile.
"Shouldn't you be on your knees taken it in the annnnnus by my best friend?" Ginny questioned.
"Touchè."
"Indeed."
They both high 5ed and I rolled my eyes. I wished those 2 would stop it sometime. But then it would stop being fun. Ok then, forget I said that.
It was 2 days later Gin and I went looking for places in the city. Patrick wanted to go, but like all guys, hated the indesiciveness of women. But then again, it could be the 13 hour marathon Halo 3 he was playing on broadband with Travie, Brendon and Andy.
We were at the plast house we were gonna look at today when I called Patrick from my cell.
He answered after a few seconds.
"Yea sweetness?"
"Ok Patrick. There's this nice place on Belmont...near Ashland...ok, between Ashland and Damon." I stated.
"Does Gin like it?" Patrick questioned.
"I can hear my own ECHO!" Gin squealed.
"Yes." I stated.
"How much are they asking?" Patrick questioned.
"450." I stated.
"Was it lived in?"
"Yes."
"Then its not so new is it?"
"Patrick. I like it. Its like 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and the fireplace. I want the fireplace in the master bedroom looking into the master bathroom Patrick!" I demanded and he sighed
"We'll be there in 5 minutes. We're around the corner at Scooters." I nodded in approval
"Tell Joe to bring me some chocolate gelato from there." Gin yelled.
"I'd like some too please." I stated.
"Sure."
The agent looked at us and rolled her eyes. I mean we weren't much too look at. We had on PJ bottoms, flips flops and hoodies. It looked like we walked off the street and were like hey, lets pretend we can afford this place. It was an Open House, why not?
This being the literal 6th place we saw in 2 days I really was spent. At this point I wouldn't care if I was in a cardboard box. I mean I would care, but you get the jist of it all.
"Misses. I have someone else coming to look at the place-" Janet started.
"Damnit, Janet. They're coming." Gin said twirling in a circle next to me.
"You do know you're licking windows, peeing in your pants, riding the short bus special don't you?" I asked.
Ginny was laughing to hard that she literally fell to the floor. This happened the moment Joe walked in behind Patrick with the chocolate gelato. Joe decided that he should throw himself ontop of her and try to get her to pee.
"Good afternoon. I'm Patrick Stump." Patrick said offering his hand to Janet, "I think $450 is too steep don't you?"
"Excuse me? Sir this is new-"
"Yea, new would be never slept in before. This is like new don't you think?"
"No sir but-"
"Ok can we drop down to $400?"
"Not on your life." Janet stated.
"Abby wanted $390 didn't she- for that place we saw yesterday?" Patrick asked.
"No. It was $350." Gin "corrected" leaning on Joe who was leaning on the wall.
"Well Rachel wanted $330 for the property on Foster and Ashland." I added
"Rachel and Abby---" Janet choked.
"Yes..." Patrick trailed off.
"Ok. Fine. $330."
"Why $330 here when-"
"We have a deal at $320. If I go any lower I'm going to get fired." Janet stated.
We all confered and that was that. I was getting my fireplace.
"Well thank you Janet. I'm sure...we're going to love this place." Patrick stated, "and look. You get a fucking sweet comission."
"If you follow me we can go work out mortgage and such." Janet stated.
"No. No mortgage. I'll pay up front." Patrick sighed.
Janet looked at Patrick confused and he didn't say a word.
"He's an Arms dealer." I stated, "Filling you with weapons in the form of words."
"He doesn't really care, which side wins," Gin added, "as long as the room keeps singing that's just the bitNESS he's in." I concluded.
Janet looked at us confused as we broke out into song. Being joined in by Joe on the air guitar. We all laughed and I'm just glad Janet didn't kick us out for being crazy. We signed the paper work and Janet was shocked when she looked him up and realized he was famous. She was relaxed after that and when all was said and done she handed me the keys to our new home.
About an hour later I was on IKEA.com, Gin was in the IKEA Catalog and we were going nuts trying to get furniture in this place. Joe decided that Best Buy was the way to go with a sweet 60 inch TV.
"You guys are so close to me now!" Joe squealed.
"But you know what's sad. I think they're closer to me." Gin added.
"Damnit!"
*
It was April 1st when I finally got all the things from my appartment delivered and all the new furniture was also waiting to be assembled and put in its proper place. Then I called this place 'home' or something like that.
I went to work and Gin drove me there. How she managed to get down to only 3 days a week at work bothers me. It wasn't 3 days like 24 hours a week. It was 3 days like 12 hours a week. I cringed knowing that this was all Joe's doing.
"I was thinking about getting my hours reduced." I thought outloud.
"Why?" Gin asked.
"Because of the babies. When I went to the doctor last week they were looking at my blood pressure and not liking it. Patrick almost had a heart attack."
"You're not gonna-"
"I don't know. But its not hypertension, but you never know. First pregnancy, twins, stress, anything can happen."
"I know...you're ok though right? Patrick treating you good?"
"Yes mother."
"You know what I mean."
"Yea we're good. Really. He's been so helpful. I don't think I've called him Cheating Whore once this week. And since last week he all but carries me everywhere. I mean if I let him he probobly would."
"High 5."
"Score!"
I got out the car and Gin drove to work. It was about 20 minutes later when she came up to Best Buy. I looked at her confused and sighed.
"Ok. Pop quiz. Who has 2 thumbs, doesn't work today, got DEMOTED and is only working 2 DAYS a week with only, 13 hours?" Gin took her thumbs pointed them to her, "that's Right Genovieve K. Butler, hi, nice to meet you."
My mouth dropped and I called Joe NOW.
"Joe Troh Sex Slave." Joe stated.
"Are you well aware that your girlfriend is in a very critical position that one wrong move and she won't have a J-O-B?" I demanded.
"Yes." Joe said laughing.
"Joseph. That's not fucking funny."
"I know its not but I just- she needs to be with me at all times."
"And there you have it Ginny. Your boyfriend is purposefully ruining your life because he is a selfish cunt."
"Listen Hoe Bag! Have you ever thought 'what if we break up'?" Gin demanded.
"See I have. That is all."
Joe hung up the phone and my mouth dropped.
"You have the keys. Go to my place." I stated.
"See I don't like being alone with Patrick. He's kinda creepy." Gin whispered.
"I'm creepy!" Patrick yelled, "the fuck Genovieve?"
I guess "Oh well." Ginny said rolling her eyes, "so I'm lying."
For some reason I didn't know if she was for real or if she was kidding. But in the end she walked off with him, Brendon was back I guess that was the deal breaker. They arrived at our house and she sat next to Brendon.
"Well. I haven't seen you since your SNL appearance Brendon." Ginny stated laughing.
"I've told you I'm about to put out-" Brendon started.
"What! You're gonna put out? That's so fucking sexy." Gin said with a smile.
"Patrick! Get her off me." Brendon yelled.
"She knows you like her Brendon. They smell fear." Patrick sighed.
Ginny gave Brendon this ½ smile and crawled towards him. Patrick rolled a newspaper and smacked her on the nose. Brendon couldn't stop laughing so Gin in retaliation licked his face and walked away.
"Owned. Bitch." Gin stated getting off the floor, "I fucking hate Joe!"
"Well that was Random." Patrick said watching Gin walk away.
@@@@
There you have it kids.
More story.
You know the drill.
Love
Kay&Kai
Sign up to rate and review this story