Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Twisted Dreams

Twisted Dreams

by inkvent 2 reviews

One of them was leaving.The other was condemned to stay there, in that dark, threatening place. But they were connected, they would find a way. Or would they?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 264 words

1Ambiance
They could feel it.

The blood.

It was flowing between them.

Through the cuts in their hands.

They were binding themselves together, in a way that couldn’t ever be broken.

They had already injected blood into each other, but now they wanted a scar to remind themselves of the bond they share.

Every now and then they would check the time but even when half an hour had passed, they didn’t separate their hands.

It had been a long while.

They both felt slightly strange, but brilliant at the exact same moment.

They slowly pulled their hands away from each other.

They took each other’s hands and gently licked away the excess blood.

Then, they just stared at each other, and waited until the realisation of what they had just done crept carefully into their minds.

Then, they kissed, so passionately that they could hardly breathe afterwards.

As their tongues touched, one of them moaned from pleasure.

They lay down on the cold, stone floor of the room.

They stared longingly into each other’s eyes.

Neither one spoke.

It was a brilliant silence.

They needed no words to speak to each other.

The sun began to come up.

They knew what they had to do.

One of them was leaving.

The other was condemned to stay there, in that dark, threatening place.

But they were connected, they would find a way.

They weren’t going to give up hope.

Just as the sun broke the horizon, they spoke to one another.

“I love you Ryan...”

“I love you too Brendon...”
Sign up to rate and review this story