Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"No buts Joe. I think you got schooled by 2 girls."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"What's their names?" I asked Joe. "Luke and Leia." Joe said laughing. Ginny then did a giggle that I've only heard from Patrick's mouth and sighed.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-22 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 1558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 52
In the end I think I turned Joe on a little with my little Star Wars rant. But then Joe shrugged his shoulders and burped.
"But, its still one of the best fucking movies ever." Joe stated.
"Yea but you know, going back and doing things digitially and fucking up with the reason why we fell in love with the movie in the first place wasn't cool." Gin added.
"I already know what you think about that babe." Joe said kissing her, "BUT-"
"No buts Joe. I think you got schooled by 2 girls." Patrick stated.
"Definelty." Gabe added.
"Listen to me. About your kids. Luke and Leia. Mark my words. That's it." Joe concluded.
I started to laugh as I rubbed my belly and they kicked.
"Oh God!" I squealed, "Genovieve!"
"Yea?" Gin asked suspiciously.
"Gimmy your hand." I stated.
Gin slowly moved her hand over and put it on my belly.
"What's their names?" I asked Joe.
"Luke and Leia." Joe said laughing.
Ginny then did a giggle that I've only heard from Patrick's mouth and sighed.
"First of all you guys- you're NOT gonna be Luke and Leia- that's Uncle Joe's dream." I stated talking to my stomach.
"You guys! They're kicking!" Ginny stated laughing as she repeated Luke and Leia over and over making me laugh.
Patrick then literally pushed Ginny out the way to put his hand on my stomach. Gin got up from the floor and rolled her eyes. She then sat next to Joe and kissed him on the lips softly.
"You make me happy Joseph." Gin stated.
"Happy enough to bare my kids?" Joe asked.
Gin then started to laugh, got up and kissed his lips.
~
The following week I was surfing through perezhilton.com and stopped. I fell off the chair I was sitting on which had Patrick running into the room freaking out. As I sat up my mouth dropped.
"ASHLEE'S PREGNANT!" I stated.
"Ashlee's what?" Gin and Patrick asked at the same time.
"Ashlee's she- look!"
I showed the post to Patrick and he was automatically on the phone with Pete. Pete couldn't confirm or deny this and all we heard was him laughing his ass off. This made me really mad, what were they playing at?
~
Two days later we ALL were in California at Mr. Chows having dinner. Gin was the last one to show up because she was at dinner with someone else. That dinner was about our clothing thing Dev-Lush.
"Now that everyone's here..." Pete said smiling and looking like HE had to pee, "I've got something to say."
Petey dropped to one knee and all our mouth's hit the floor. Gin's eyes rolled so hard I thought they were going to EXPLODE out her head. Joe sat back down in his chair and started holes in Gin's shirt.
This was too much for me to handle as Ash squealed 'Yes' and Pete's breath escaped. I tapped my foot on the ground as the babies moved a bit. Andy gave Pete and Ash a hug as Patrick smiled to himself as he twirled my engamenet ring on my finger.
"Congratulations!" We all stated.
"Lets go fucking- somewhere else." Pete said with a smile.
"Where?"
About 2 hours later we were back at Pete's having our own little party. Gin poured me a glass of red wine and I drank on that. Patrick walked passed me and kissed my lips.
"You taste sweeter then that wine." Patrick said with a smile.
"Well I'm glad. I've been tired lately, so this should shoot my blood count back up." I added.
"Sweet. But when we go out can you not- because- and..."
"Of course not."
"Ok So, when do we figure out the sex of the babies?"
"Next week Patty Cakes. Hold your horses."
"I can't! I wanna know what Thing 1 and Thing 2 are!"
"I know Patrick!"
"Boy and girl...." Andy trailed off walking by.
Patrick scoffed and I laughed. Things Andy has said have come to pass. Its that I'm a Vegan, I wear flip-flops and I'm a hippy who shaves and bathes voodoo. Everyone's sleeping on that kind.
~
Wednesday I was back at home and Gin had to go to work. This was one of her 2 days. They only had her on order days because she was awesome at keeping the backroom organized. A few minutes after she left I went to work myself.
Tonight was the night that Patrick kept reminding me about. Tonight would be the night that I met the 'in-laws'. There would be no one there to make me laugh because Patrick forbade my best friend from coming with me.
In Patrick's own words: "Hell no Genovieve can't come. This is a family dinner and she thinks I'm creepy!"
That made me laugh but whatever.
I got out of work at 440p and I knew Patrick would kill me. Dinner was 6p sharp and here I was about to be stuck in traffic at 510p. I say 510p because by the time I got home, took a shower, freaked out a little, and hit the express way, it was that late.
I stood outside this foreign house and was absolutly terrified. My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing and I wanted to throw up. Maybe it was the fact that the twins were kicking the shit out of my insides or the fact that I REALLY just wanted to run from this situation.
Patrick opened the front door and walked down the walkway to me.
"You know you could come inside." He said as he stood next to me looking on at the house.
"I don't want to do this baby. Can we just go home?" I told him in a shaky voice and tears in my eyes.
Patrick immidietly put his arms around me and pulled me to his body.
"Hey, hey it will be OK. Come on Sweetness my family won't bite."
"What if they hate me?" I mumbled into his shoulder then turned to look up at him. He looked down at me and I gave my best puppy dog pout and he just laughed.
"They'll love you. I swear. Nothing can be worse than when I met your family," Patrick said shivering at the thought.
My brothers and cousins decided it would be 'funny' to drag Patrick away to the garage while threatening him and grilling him for an hour. Now it was all OK. Its gotten to a point where Patrick even went out with them to Cubs games and bars when he was in the city.
Hell, I think they all have a man crush on Patrick now. Its sorta cute and disturbing all at the same time. He had become one of them. I wasn't so sure about his family though.
Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the front door when we reached the porch of the house I stopped and rubbed my stomach.
"What's wrong? Where's the pain? Should I call the doctor?" Patrick asked pulling out his phone.
"No Red. Your kids are just playing around and its making me a little naseuos." I said simply.
Patrick got this look in his eyes and then he smiled. He sat on a chair and pulled me to stand between his legs. He put his hands on my stomach and the twins both seemed to go to where his hands were placed and began kicking.
I giggled at the sensation and so did Patrick. I mean his kids, not even born and they already live just for daddy. He leaned close to my stomach and then began to talk.
"Alright you two little Munchkins give your mommy a break because this is very important to her. She wants to make a good impression and not throw up on anyones shoes. She likes to do that sometimes when she meets people..." Patrick joked trailing off as I smacked him playfully.
"Anyway you two be good and please keep the swimming to a minimum. And then take a nap. Because if you're good right now daddy will sing for you later ok? Ok."
Patrick then concluded this by kissing the sides of my stomach where the babies were then he stood up. Surprisingly enough the twins actually calmed down. I looked at him with a mock glare and sighed.
"How do you DO that?" I laughed and he just shrugged with mock look of satisfaction.
"I'll never tell." He sang then pulled me to him.
"Now where's my hello kiss?" He said as I leaned over and placed my lips on his. We pulled apart minutes later and he spoke up again.
"Yes see that was good. I want another now." I gave him another kiss and then pulled away leaving him pouting.
"Alright Cariño lets do this before I change my mind." I said grabbing his hand and walking into his mother's house.
He led me out to the backyard and I gasped at the sight of the baby shower set up.
"SURPRISE!"
I was then bombarded with hugs, kisses and belly rubs. This by people who Patrick whispered were his Uncles, Aunts, cousins, and friends. I smiled said "Hello" laughed and worked the room until I had met all of them.
@@@@
Alright there's the other 1.
Besos
Kai and Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story