Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Protection

Protection

by possesser_of_shadows 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Kiba,Naruto,Neji,Rock Lee,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-23 - 520 words

0Unrated
CHAP 1: Horrific Nightmares
"Let’s kill him now.”Said a strange man with red eyes.


"N...No, please D...don’t kill H...him, please D...don’t D...do it.”Hinata said as she pleaded for Naruto's life.


"No, I think I'll kill him now, just to watch you suffer.”Said the red eyed man as he twisted Naruto's head "SNAP"


"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "Hinata screamed as she jolted up in her bed.”It was only a dream."


"Hinata what’s wrong "said the loud mouthed blond haired ninja whom she lived with." Are you still having those dreams about the Akatski."



"Y...Yes...SNIFF...I...am...N.
Naruto.


Naruto walked over and sat down on the bed. As he sat down, he turned into Itachi
With his hand around her neck


"We killed him now its time to kill you, "he whispered dramatically before he started cackling like a witch" Ready"


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "Hinata said as she woke up drenched in sweat.


"What is going on "Naruto said as nine of them walked through the door.


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Get away from me. "Hinata screamed at Naruto "This is another one of your tricks to kill him' so how about you get the hell out of our life and stop trying to kill me and Naruto."


"Hinata it’s me Naruto Uzamaki ,your boyfriend” He said as all his shadow clones disappeared "Hinata, calm down it was only a dream"


"Help,Help,Help,me there's a murderer in here."Hinata screamed as she ran to the window" Help,Help,Hel..............


"Shut up Hinata, I'm not a killer “he said "now if you can promise me you won't scream I'll let go of your mouth."


Naruto pulled his hand away from hinata's mouth when Neji suddenly tackled him to the bed


"What the hell are you doing in my house?”Naruto said as he pushed Neji off him.


"Why the hell are you trying kill to my cousin.”Neji said as he punched Naruto in the face making him fly out of the window onto the street.


"Hinata, come on we need to get you out of here. “He said” I have Anbu on there way, I told them I heard screaming of a murderer from your apartment, they said they w...


"Its time to end this." nine Naruto's said in unison as they all came in to land one final blow.


"Neji, look out" Hinata said as she use her Rotation knocking both her cousin and her boyfriend out on the street.


"Stop” this blond lady who was wearing a green tunic said "Naruto, Neji ,I can't begin to explain how disappointed I am in you two, fighting against your fellow shinobi , Hinata thanks for stopping the fight but you shouldn’t have used your rotation (yea just look at her house),And for that all of you will receive punishment. Naruto I need you to find these people and meet me in my office when you find them "she said handing him a sheet of paper as she walked off.


(Sorry short chapter but I’m going through writers block ok sry)


Sign up to rate and review this story