Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I mean. You're way better than Avril..."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Patrick had run off to the other end of the store and I rolled my eyes. Another shoe store. Great. Just great.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 1608 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 53
I had met all except for the 3 people in a corner. These people were Patrick's parents and his brother. He dragged me over and gave me a slight push.
"Guys this is Calista. Calista this is my mom Pat, my dad Dave, and my brother Kevin." Patrick said with a huge smile.
I said some more "Hello's" and Pat stepped foward.
"Oh if you aren't the most precious thing ever." Pat stated.
"Pictures do not do you any justice sweetheart." Patrick's dad said with a smile
"Thank you both really." I added.
"Can I touch them?" Pat asked walking over. Patrick was proudly holding my waist from behind and I just rolled my eyes at him and his huge kool-aid smile.
"Of course they might be sleeping Patrick put them in time out before I walked in."
We all laughed and she put her hands on my stomach feeling around for the babies. I grabbed her hands and guided them to where they were. As soon as her hands touched them they went a little crazy and began moving and kicking.
This made Pat cry.
And then I cried.
And we were just both weeping messes. Which made the 3 men just stand there wondering what to do to make us stop.
At the end of the night it was so much fun to be around everyone. After being huddled under Patrick the whole night he finally let me go.
I left at 1212a because I had to be at work at 8a for a store meeting.
"Patrick I love you. I'll see you later tonight yes?" I asked.
"As always." Patrick said kissing me.
I don't know how I did it. But all I know is that his family loved me and it would be all good. I got home, took another shower, and fell asleep. It was around 3a when Patrick pulled in next to me. He kissed my neck and whispered something sweet into it.
When I finally turned around he had fallen asleep and I knew it was for the best.
Friday April 18th we were standing in the Today studio. Ashlee would be performing. I found this hilarious as I sighed. Ginny and I were behind the camera where we could see her.
Pete was taking care of business so in the end it was only Gin and myself.
We both cringed with Ashlee's opening vocals.

Woah, woah, woah (and some of you better steal mine) / Woah, woah, woah (and some of you better steal mine)
Am I the reason why you tossed and turned last night? Everything is such a blur, it didn't come out right All of a sudden it's cold and we're falling apart No this can't be please don't leave me alone in the dark
And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it. And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it.

I started to laugh at those pants she had on. What in the fuck was she thinking when she put them on? Gin and I wanted go over there and pat her on the head. Ashlee might as well have just lip-sunk the whole performance.
It got to the breakdown of the song and she did this little dance. I still didn't understand why her voice was so deep. But then again we all have that sexy, raspy voice that early in the morning.
Late night you make me feel like I'm desperate, I'm not desperate A little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it. Woah, woah, woah (and some of you better steal mine) Woah, woah, woah (and some of you better steal mine)

Ashlee finished the song and we both stood there shaking our heads. After she spoke to the ancorman she walked over.
"So then, will you guys be here with me in July?" Ashlee asked.
"No." Gin and I said at the sametime.
"Why not?" Ash demanded.
"We love you right." Gin started, "just not enough to watch you sing again."
"I mean. You're way better than Avril..."
"Way better."
"If it was you and Avril, we'd go with you all the time but- I don't think..." I trailed off.
Ashlee pouted a bit and then smiled.
"Who cares. I'm marrying Pete Wentz! I hear little Emo wrists cutting." Ashlee said tossing her hair back and putting her arms around us.
"What's with the pants?" Gin demanded.
"Lets not go there."
"Got it."
We were back in Chicago and I was lying on my bed. I moved to go to work when I remeber that I didn't work today.
Patrick was in California and I was all by myself. This is the reason why I didn't want to live in Glenview, I hope he could see this.
There was only one person I could call. But I really didn't think I could deal with her at the moment. Ginny had her own problems to deal with. Problems = Joe is being a dipshit and talking about babies again.
~
When Patrick finally returned from California it was time to go back to the hospital. I was there before him and he came in right as the nurse called my name.
"You're lucky I love you Mr. Stump." I said giving him a soft kiss.
The nurse walked me into the room and I sat there. She took my vitals and didn't look too happy with them.
"Have you been stressed?" Nurse Dani asked.
"Not lately. I guess. I don't know." I sighed looking in Patrick's direction.
Patrick put his hand in his hair and gave a slight pull he didn't like this me not being perfect nonsense.
"Just tell me you'll slow down. And please don't make the doctor put you on bedrest. Its not as glamorous as it sounds." Nurse Dani stated looking in Patrick's direction,
"are you the father?"
"Yes." Patrick whispered.
Nurse Dani finally shot him a soft smile and spoke.
"What do you do?" Nurse Dani asked.
"I'm a musician. I'm producing an album now so I'm not home like I should be." Patrick finally stated in a guilt ridden tone.
"Well then. Where do you work?"
"In California- so I know I'm not here for her- but I can't just-"
"Can't you go with him?"
Nurse Dani flipped through my charts then closed it.
"Oh. Doc says you can't fly...well then-I don't know what to say." Nurse Dani sighed, "have you been sleeping?"
"I don't ever sleep." I groaned.
"Pardon?" Nurse Dani asked and Patrick looked at me.
"I don't sleep. Like I can't. I was up until 715a this morning pissed off because all THEY do is move and even when they're sleeping they're moving." I vented.
"Movement is good."
"I know that- I just- I just want to sleep."
Nurse Dani spoke to us a bit longer and finally decided to give me my sonogram. As she went across my belly with the wand she clicked and highlighted what she needed.
"Ok then Baby A- is a girl..." Nurse Dani said with a smile.
"I'm having a girl High 5!" Patrick stated bouncing around on his heels. I just laughed
"And baby B- is a girl also."
Patrick gave a half smile I cringed slightly. As I was about to move so did baby B. The legs opened a bit and Nurse Dani gave a small smile.
"Well. I'm sorrie. Baby B is not a girl..." Nurse Dani said softly.
"So that means..." Patrick started.
"Yes. The opposit of a girl." Nurse Dani stated.
"A 4 headed purple green people eater?" Patrick wished.
"No stupid. Its a boy." I said rolling my eyes laughing.
Patrick picked up his phone and started to make phone calls. I managed to leap up and stop him from dialing.
"How about we get everyone together for dinner and tell them like that?" I asked.
"But baby." Patrick whined.
"I'll buy you some shoes."
"Oooh. Shoes." He said handing over his phone to me and smiling.
Nurse Dani wiped off my stomach and printed out some sonogram pictures. I then drove my car home and jumped in Patrick's car. He parked and I smiled as I saw a Starbucks. I clearly want some of that later.
We wondered around the Belmont and Clark area stores just randomly going in and looking around but Patrick couldn't find a pair of shoes he wanted. My feet were starting to hurt so I was ready to make my way back to the car and go home.
Patrick had other plans.
I was mid sentance when I was suddenly cut off and pulled roughly into a shop. I then jerked my hand away from him and was about to yell but Patrick had run off to the other end of the store and I rolled my eyes.
Another shoe store.
Great.
Just great.
He was sitting and pulling on some green and purple Nikes. I walked up just as he got up and looked at himself in the body length mirror singing.
"I thought, hello new shoes Bye bye blues
Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right / I said hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody smiled and its, so right."
I couldn't help but to smile at his silliness.
"Whatcha think Cali?" Patrick asked with a smile as big as a school girl.
"Well Red. They are...very you." I said laughing.
"Yes! See! That's what I thought too! You get me." He said as he walked around in his new shoes.
He was so easily pleased this boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story