Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Back to the Acadamy

Stealth training

by possesser_of_shadows 0 reviews

NARUTO TRIES TO FIND A WAY TO GO BACK IN TIME BUT does he?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Chouji,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 2457 words

0Unrated



CHAPTER 1:Stealth training

"I can't believe this Shikamaru was promoted to chunin.If any one should be promoted to chunin it should be me"yelled an annoyed blond haired genin"I mean come on all he can do is stop people with his stupid shadows.Me on the other hand can make up to one hundred shadow clones of himself,also I can conjure up a perfect Rasengan which by the way is the fourth hokages jutsu.I can do some real damage.He should be demoted not promoted.

"Well,Naruto still being a pissed of little loser arn't you"said a raven-haired kid from the shadows.

"Shut up Sauske,I could put you in the hospital for months if I wanted to but I won't because im a nice guy"Naruto said"What...Wait a minute,What the hell are you doing in my house

"I came here to make a proposition" he said"Come train with me,we'll both become stronger,and you might make chunin next exam.While I ge...
"Wait,wait,wait you hate me,always have always will,so why do you want me to train with you
"Naruto said confused.

"Look, just shut up,I came over her to ask if you wanted to train and you say "I hate you"why in gods name would I ask you to freakin train,well you know what fine I wont train with you.
....I,INU,TORI....TRANSPORTATION JUTSU....POOF

"Well fine i guess its better we dont train together"Naruto said to himself"I mean he probably only wanted to learn my Rasengan anyway".

"Why would he want to learn your Rasengan,he has his chidori"Someone said

"Who's there"He said already building up his chakra"show yourself,dont make me"Naruto continued preparing to use his shadow clone jutsu. .........HITSUJI,MI...

"realese your chakra or Use your jutsu,become tired I dont care just dont go askin me for any"said the same voice

"Oh shoot I forgot about you fox"Naruto said dumbly"I feel realy stupid right now'though you are right why would he want to learn my Rasengan he has his chidori".

"Maybe he was being sincere,speaking from the bottom of his heart"The fox said"Maybe he wants you to be a friend".

"Well its to late to think of that he didn't want my friend ship in the acadamy and he doesnt want it now, its probably Ino in a transformation jutsu trying to mess with me some more"Naruto said as he started his way towards Ichiraku's ramen shop

Naruto walked down the street while he thought of his parents the third had said his Mother was a strong medical ninja.He said that she met his dad in the acadamy when they were little and that they were put into the same teams when they bacame genin.Then he said his father had been the class clown like he had ,but he wouldn't give him anymore information.He wondered what his dad would have been like today if he were still alive.He never found any readings on his dad,and the only other person with the last name Uzamaki died in 1996 at the age of 87 so he couldn't be his dad.

"Hey Naruto"his chubby friend choji said as he walked into Ichiraku's"You can sit wit me and eat.

"Oh hey choji, so what are you eating."he asked

"chicken and pork misu ramen"Choji replied"It's realy tasty,Naruto you ok ,hey ....

Naruto could not hear him he was already falling back into his dreamlike state thinking of his parents,all he knew was that the fox demon inside him killed them.His mom took a platoon out on to the battlefield to heal up the wounded and get them of when the demon sent a wave of fire at his mom.His dad was leading a platoon of Anbu against the demon when the snuck up behind them the nine tails grabed them and killed all of them except his dad when the fourth found him he told the fourth as his death wish seal the demon away in Narutos body at leased thats how the third sayed it whent down.

Clank,clank,clank the sound of dishes went as Naruto fell from his stool waking up suddenly.

"What time is it,and how long have i been asleep."He said as he said picking himself up of the floor.

"Four hours and Fourty two minutes"said the shop keeper"Do you want some ramen before w close up shop."

"Yea,old man one big bowl of misu ramen please, and make it fast"

"One misu ramen on the double"He yelled back into the kitchen,while he washed down the counters"so did you train hard today because you werent in here five minutes before you fell aslep,your friend said just to leave you there that you would wake up when you wake up."

"Shoot,Iruka went to work for the village for a week so I could have some time to Train,and now how am I going to tell him that I slept at Ichiraku's"Naruto complained"He will be so pissed.I was supposed to train AHHHHHHHHHH what should I do"

"Tell him the truth"the fox demon said from inside him"Tell him that you fell asleep or you can get to training while he's gone and tell him you trained the whole time except for nig...

"One order of misu ramen"said the shop keep as Narutos bowl in front of him"Eat up"


"Thanks"he said and within minutes he was gone

"He ran down the street towards the hokages mansion.When he got there he banged on the third hokages door

"Old man,wake up, I need your help,Please,bang,bang,bang."

"What now Naruto."said the third.

"I now it's eleven o'clock,but I need your help.I want to train

"What do you mean boy,can't you get one of your friends to help you train ?"he asked puzzled

"I mean I want to go back to the Academy"Naruto said with some excitement"I want remake my old friends,I want to learn without acting stupid,I want to find out more information about my mother and my father"he continued"I want to show the villiage that I'm not a screw up anymore.I need to the time reversal scroll so I can go back to the Academy"He finally asked.

"I'm sorry Naruto If I give you the time reversal scroll and you go back in time you would still look like you are almost 16 It could cause disasterous porportions and if I give you the scroll you would also need the time progression jutsu so you can move time back to the way it was.And as for showing the village that your not a screw up can't you do that now."he said

"Well then cant you just send me back to the Academy now,demote me or something because I really need the extra help."Naruto pleaded"I need it please my shuriken techniques suck,my chacra control is ok but it's only thanks to the fox

"Im sorry Naruto I can't so good night"he said as he shut the door on Naruto's nose

"Well fine I dont need your help I'll make my own Time reversal jutsu,all on my own,just you wait and see"Naruto screamed through the door

Naruto walked down the street,thinking why did he ask such a stupid question he knew the third wouldn't let him go back to the academy.He would probably have to relive all of his most horible memories but still he had to try.

He snuck back around towards the hokages mansion,planning on stealing two scrools the time scroll(which has all of the time jutsus and the water scroll(which has all the water jutsus).First he needed to scale up the building ,claw a big enough hole in the wall to climb in find the scrolls and get out all while being quiet

It took him 15 minutes to sneak around the hokages mansion unheard.He looked around to see if anyone had followed him then began calling on the fox for help.

"Fox,please help me out here.I know you have helped me out alot in the past,but I need your help now,with these scrolls I could make myself go back in time ans when I get there I could make myself younger,and enroll myself in the academy.I can learn better chakra control so I wouldent have to ask you every time.I could work harder on my shruiken techniques so I wont always have to use shadow clones"Naruto explained"so I'm asking you please help me out here.

When Naruto finished he felt a surge of chakra as he started to grow fangs and claws.Naruto was about to let out a scream when three tails appeared behind him.

"Don't scream,If they hear you they will acuse you of treason aginstthe hokage and make you a permanent outcast."the fox explained

"you don't think I know that"Naruto growled as the pain resided"Next time dont push most of your power at me until I'm prepared,ok lets do this."

Glowing red with chakra Naruto dug his claws into the red bricks and pushed upwards wwhile bricks crompled between his claws.He continued towards the top while using all his sences to find body heat of the people around him.He felt the third snoring sound asleep in his room,Akamaru peeingon the back of Ichiraku's,shino staring at a bug,and this dark cold presance In the trees sky and ground other than that no one.When he reached the tophe took his right hand out of the wall,pulled out a kunai and started digging a hole in the wall.

Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,that sound was all that could be heard for 37 minutes.When naruto finnally pulled himself into the office he looked at the surrounding areas.He saw a desk stacked 3 feet high with papers,scrolls,ink,and quills near the hole he just created a filing cabinet across the room a coffee machine next to the desk and the rest of the office was reluctantly blank.He needed to search the room in 15 minutes

"HITSUJI,MI,TORA,USHORA........MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU....Ok guys we need to search this room in 15 minutes.I need this room searched up an down for two srolls the time scroll and the water scroll,find it and be quiet."

They all departed in search for the scroll,one clone stood by the hole in the wallwatching for anyone who walked on the street below,two searched the filing cabinet across the room,while the last shadow clone and Naruto searched the desk.Naruto went through 7 drawers and opened 27 scrolls untill he came acroos thethe shadow scroll.He remembered when he stole this scrollthe last time,to recall on old memories he studied the scroll once more.

Shadow scroll
Shadow clone jutsu =HITSUJI,MI,TORA
Shadow shurieken jutsu =HITSUJI,INU,I,SARU,NE
Shadow net jutsu =HITSUJI,TORA,I,NE
Shadow possession jutsu =NE
Multi shadow clone jutsu=HITSUJI,MI,TORA,NE

when he finished looking at the scroll he took out some paper and ink and copied down the scroll.then continued looking.

The shadow clones at the filing cabinet searched and found the time scroll wraped with a red ribbon.Then found the water scroll,when they finished searching they handed the two scrolls to Naruto and dissapeared.Naruto found the age scroll five minutes later when the shadow clone by the door said that he sensed another presence.

"We got what we came for now go"Naruto told the remaining shadow clones dissapeared.He walked over to the hole and looked out.He saw the wind blowing the trees,the gravel sitting still and it was really quiet.He reached out the hole and grabed back onto the brick climbing straight for the roof.

He peeked over thr roof to see if anyone was there.He jumped onto the roof when he saw no one as soon as he landed he opened his weapon pouch,took out two kunai and 30 feet of trip wire,then sliped the 3 scrolls and the shadow paper in the pouch.

He picked up one kunaiand one end of the trip wire,and tied them together.Then he picked up the other kunai,walked to the edge and threw the tied kunai at a tree while holding onto the wire.Then he stabed thekunai into the wall and tied the end of the trip wire to it.

"So why did you steal those three scrolls"a familiar voice said as the voice put a kunai at his back."Didn't think anyone followed you,right,well you were wrong.I'm quit good with my masking jutsu.I was that cold pressance that you felt around you that is the only thing that gives away my masking jutsu.

"Who are you and why have you been following me"Naruto asked


"You want to know why i've been follow...."He said as he was knocked to the ground

When Naruto turned around someone in a black jumpsuit yelled over there shoulder go,but he couldn't he was mesmerized no one has ever helped him.He studied the mysterious guy a little bit more.he was about 5'6 he had red-orangish hair and wore a black jumpsuit.

The mysterious guy grabed the attacker and threw him down on the roof.When the attacker fell he was revaled as sauske.("The guy who tried to kill me was sauske")

When my attention was turnedtowards my attacker,the savior strted whispering"....INU,MI,USHI,TORA,TORI........Time reversal jutsu".Wind swirled around him and then he was gone.

"How dids you make a clone go back in time"Sauske shouted from the roof floor

"What oh bye "Naruto said as he threw a kunai pinning sauske's cloak to the roof

Naruto took of running at the trip wire,he slid down,swoosh swoosh trees were flying past him at fast speeds("you should have killed him"the fox said"now everyone in the villiage will hate you even more")

"Poot"went the ground as naruto landed"I know,but i dont want to kill him,i have better fish to fry and hey at least i wouldnt be lieing to iruka sensai isnt this stealth training




{finally finished with chapter one so plz r@r}








Sign up to rate and review this story