Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Buy your Love

Buy your Love

by Saphira 1 review

They had stripped her of her name. As hard as she tried to remember it, the effort was futile. She had few memories of the time before she had arrived at the ‘factory’ and they were all of a ha...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Itachi,Sasuke - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-21 - 858 words

-1Illiterate






Just a suggestion... don't read this while your mother is around.



























































They would not satisfy her. They would do all kinds of things to her body, unspeakable things with their hands and mouths, but they would not satisfy the unnamed craving she had. Whenever she saw a man naked now, they taught her body to react to it, to desire that nameless something. Wantonly, she would open her mouth for them to insert various things within it, desperate for that unnamed thing that they would not give her. She became very good with her lips and tongue and hands as well, also being trained to satisfy both genders. They trained her in pain play and all the arts of pleasure, except one. They never trained her in direct sex, neither vaginal nor anal. They left her body virginal. When she was finally suitable for the client’s needs, they shipped her off and the next one would take her place. It was a story that never ends. Beautiful girls violated and mind-raped and brainwashed until they could do nothing but what they were told to do. Of course, not all of the girls were as easily broken as the others, but they all succumbed in the end. They became saleable, and they left the facility. There was no shortage of clients.

================================================================

Itachi stared at his father, his eyes narrowing.



“I don’t like where this is going…” he said, his arms folding. He leaned back into a chair. “What are you telling me here, father? You bought me a woman?” Fugaku sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.



“Yes, if you must put it that way, Itachi, I bought you a woman. I bought you a wife, because you refused marriage. Is that okay with you?” he asked sardonically. Itachi glared.



“No. No, it is not.” His father rolled his eyes in exasperation, sighing again.



“Well, you were taking too long in selecting a woman.” Itachi glared at him.



“You gave me barely a week to choose and absolutely no selection. None of them had any sort of personality, or for that matter, any mental capacity.”



“You don’t marry a woman for what she can say or think, Itachi, you marry a woman for what she can do. A woman is just another tool for use by you. She takes care of you and bears your children. Now, you will be cordial to this woman when she arrives. If she is absolutely unacceptable, then we will dispose of her and I will order a new one.”



“‘Dispose of her’?” Itachi repeated incredulously. “You mean kill her? What the hell is this?” Fugaku stood up, indicating the discussion was over.



“I have much to attend to, Itachi. Leave now and make things ready for your new wife.” Itachi cursed under his breath, but stood, bowing to his father and leaving the room.

==================================================================

They had stripped her of her name. As hard as she tried to remember it, the effort was futile. She had few memories of the time before she had arrived at the ‘factory’ and they were all of a handsome brown haired man who spoke to her in a degrading, abrasive way. He never used her name or called her anything but ‘you’ or ‘child’. Those in the factory called her Sweetheart, Honey, and Darling, so she supposed these was her names. But when she pulled up to the house, they turned to her.

====================================================================

“You are to introduce yourself to the people in the house as Amaya Aki. The man who will be your husband is your primary master, and you are to obey him first, do what he tells you to do. The one he calls Sasuke is your brother-in-law, and the one he calls father is your father-in-law, you are to obey them as secondary masters. They are your new family, and you are to obey them as you obey the others. If you should happen to see your old masters on the street, they are no longer your masters, and thusly, you have no need to obey them. Is that clear?” Amaya nodded, smiling. She was to have a home. She recalled some of the younger girls speaking of what a home was like, and it sounded wonderful. The male who had been talking continued, as he straightened her blouse and made some last-minute changes to her hair, pinning it up. “You are not to call them master until we leave. Once we do leave, the transaction is final and cannot be reversed.” He stroked her face and kissed her lightly. “Be a good girl, Amaya-chan.” The name felt so natural that she nodded before she recognized her action.



“Yes, of course I will be, Trainer Kushner.” He smiled. Trainer Takeo took her hand and led her out of the truck. She lifted her hand to her eyes to block them from the brightness of the sun. Things are good, she thought to herself. I finally have somewhere I belong.






-_- ------ -_-
This is just me playing around. I promised I would update, and here is my latest story.
Sign up to rate and review this story