Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

My life isn't as normal as you think it is

by TheTrohmanator121 3 reviews

At school, I try my best to be normal as possible, but how can my life be normal when my brother is the lead singer of the hottest number band in America.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-23 - 731 words - Complete

0Unrated
My name is Chloe Stump. I am sixteen years old, and currently a Sophomore in High School, in Chicago Illinois. I have two older brothers, Kevin, who is twenty-nine, and Patrick who is twenty-four. I rarely see Kevin anymore since he moved to New York, to be a reporter for NBC news. I see Patrick a lot sometimes. He’s in a band by the name of Fall Out Boy. Even though Patrick is on tour almost all the time, or doing other things rock stars do, We’re actually really close. The band, along with Gym Class Heroes, Cute Is What We Aim For, Plain White T’s, and I are all getting ready to go to Columbus, Ohio to kick off the Young Wild Things Tour. Patrick, along with our parents are allowing me to go on tour with him, as long as I come back sober, and not pregnant.

“Mom, I promise She’ll come back the same way she is leaving. I’m capable of taking care of my baby sister. Hell I watched her for two months while you guys went on vacation in England.” Patrick said a little pissed off.

“Don’t you use that tone with me young man. You may be over eighteen, but you are still my son, and you will respect my wishes. Chloe just be careful.” said Mom. With that, the two of us piled into his car, and drove off to the airport where we met up with the other three, and Gym Class Heroes. We all boarded the plane. Patrick and I took the seats in the middle. The others spread out amongst the plane. I started feeling tired, and rested my head on Patrick’s shoulder. He smiled, and kissed my head.


An hour later, the plane landed, and we all filed off of it, and onto our buses. Unfortunately we all had to share a bus, which meant it the four of us would be cramped together. I headed straight for my bunk, and fell asleep to “Little Miss Obsessive” By Ashlee Simpson.

A couple hours later we arrived to the venue in Columbus. The Scottenstein Center, at Ohio State University. I groaned when the sunlight shown in through my bunk window, and fell out of my bunk. Thankfully I was on the bottom, and not the top cause falling off the top bunk would not be any fun at all. Pete poked his head out of the kitchen, and started laughing.

“So not funny Wentz” I said standing up, going into the kitchen.

“Sorry, you hungry?” He asked not looking at me.

“Yeah, Where’s Patrick and the others?” I asked as he handed me a bowl of cereal.

“Andy is out running, Patrick went to work on Gym Class’s new record, and Joe is hanging with Shaant from Cute.” He said, sitting down across from me.

I smiled, and ate my cereal. Pete chuckled when he heard my phone ringing in my bunk, the ring tone Coconut Juice by Tyga. I laugh, and grab my phone. It’s a text from Patrick. “come to GCH’s bus, along with Pete I think we have a hit on our hands”

I walked back out to the front lounge, and show Pete the text, and we both head to GCH’s bus, still in our pajama’s. I start dancing when I hear a good beat from the back of the bus, and sit on my brothers lap, smiling. “I know I love it Trickster!” He smiles, and hugs me.

I laugh when Gabe starts attempting to rap, but fails. “Nice try Gabe!” I said trying to hold back another stream of laughter.

“So, what are we going to do today?” I asked, realizing that today was an off day.

“Well we can always go to the Columbus Zoo.” Patrick said checking his cell phone.

“Sounds good to us” Travis says standing up.

Pete and I nod. Travis walks over, and throws me over his shoulder. “Heeeey, not cool Travie!” I laugh. “Tricky, help me please?!” He laughs, and shakes his head.

“Your on your own for this one!” He said sticking his tougne out at me. I stick mine back out at him, and smack Travis on the ass.


(I'll add more once I get some reviews.So please send them my way! Enjoy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story