Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wannabe A Rockstar Chic

Chapter 2: Pete Wentz

by blackparadegirl15 0 reviews

Girl meets Boy and Boy meets girl

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 712 words

0Unrated
At the buses getting ready to leave Lizzie stands with her duffel bag hoist on her shoulder outside the bus with the rest of Panic!


Lizzie: Guys I’m curious who are you guys touring with on the this tour.

Ryan: well were touring with Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Gym Class Hero, The Hush Sound, and The Academy Is.

Lizzie: Ok cool. Wait what was the last band.

Ryan: The Academy Is

Lizzie: You mean the Academy Is as in the band with William Beckett.(says this while frowning)

Brendon: Yes little girl The Academy Is.

Jon: Uh guys just stop it your making her upset.

Jon: Hey Liz you know how you love Fall Out Boy.

Lizzie: Yeah why?

Jon: You want to meet them because their heading over here.

Fall Out Boy approaches.

Pete: Hey guys what’s up.

Ryan: Hey Pete.

Spencer: Hey

Brendon: What’s up dudes

Jon: hey Guys

Patrick: Hey who this young lady Jon.

Jon: Oh this is my little sis Elizabeth.

Pete: Hello there Elizabeth I’m Pete. (reaching his hand out to her)

Elizabeth:(stands silently doesn’t respond ,but just stares at him)

Pete: Hey Jon I think your sister is broken.

Pete: I repeat again Hello Elizabeth I’m Pete, and this is my band mates Patrick, Joe, and Andy. (pointing at each guy)

Elizabeth: Oh sorry Hello there Pete and Friends.

Pete: Oh close enough. Wow I can tell we are going to have so much fun together on tour.

Elizabeth: Yeah I guess.

Pete: You guess wow your sure one enthusiastic girl.

Patrick: Hey your hanging with Panic! all the time.

Lizzie: Sure I guess why?

Pete: Wow do you always say I guess.

Lizzie: Yeah I guess so.

Pete: Oh well I guess I’m going to call you guess who for now on.

Lizzie: what


Andy: Hey look Academy Is coming over maybe they want to meet her too.


Lizzie: eeeeee!(running to hide behind Pete.)

Pete: Gee I barely know her and I’m already her bodyguard.

Joe: Hey what’s wrong they want hurt you? (Talking at Lizzie)


William: Hey guys! What’s up?

Pete: Hey dude you want believe this, but ow jeez stop kicking me you. (turning toward Lizzie)

William: Oh and who do we have here.

Jon: Oh nobody you must be seeing things again.

William: What wait there is a girl here and who is she?
Joe: Oh that’s Jon little sister Lizzie.

Lizzie: Just fuck off William just leave me the fuck alone. I hate you!
(she says this then runs into Panic!’s bus)
William: Wait Lizzie.

Pete: Ok what was that about.

Jon: well
William: Jon shut-up
Pete: Find then if I can’t get a explanation from you guys then she’s riding on our bus and I’ll get her to tell me. Cause I don’t want a depressed chick walking around on tour expressing that she sucks at life.
Pete then heads onto Panic!’s bus and finds Lizzie faced down crying on the couch.

Pete: Hey Lizzie look are you ok.

Lizzie: (between tears) Leave_Me_alone_.
Pete: (rubbing her)Now Now I’m not leaving you alone who knows what you could do to yourself.
Lizzie: (turning around to face him) Why in the world do care about fuckin me? I mean no one cares about me.
Pete: (picking up and pulling her in a hug) don’t say a thing like that don’t you dare are I’ll kick you off the tour.
Pete: wow what did he do to you that made you hate him so much?
Lizzie: (after crying) Well he’s my ex boyfriend and he tried to have sex with me when I personally told him how I wasn’t ready so he just dumped me.
Pete: Ow that had to hurt real bad poor thing.
Pete: Hey how about you come with me to my bus and stay with me throughout the tour cause you really need someone who you could talk to.
Lizzie: Oh right that sounds cool and your right I do need to talk to someone.
Pete: Well then lets grab your things and tell your bro.
Lizzie: hehe ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story