Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wannabe A Rockstar Chic

Chapter 5: Backstage

by blackparadegirl15 0 reviews

Lizzie meets members of the other bands

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 937 words

0Unrated
Stepping off the bus wearing her Bon Jovi t-shirt and her skinny jeans, Lizzie followed Ryan, who had just gotten off Panic’s bus. She was still tired from the little fun she and Pete had.

-----------------------------------------Lizzie’s Point of View----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, crap Pete didn’t use a condom shoot I hope I don’t get pregnant or worse a S.T.D. Ok calm down I’m going to be ok nothing is going to happen. Who knows what will happen. Note to self buy pregnancy test.

Ryan: Whoa Lizzie watch where your going.

Shit I just ran into Ryan stupid, stupid me I was to stuck up in my thoughts again.

Lizzie: oh sorry Ryro I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to I wasn’t paying attention.

I moved my eyes to look at him. Man is he tall and I look like a stupid midget. Wow to think he would
be mad at me he looked surprised.

Ryan: It’s ok. So what are you thinking about.
Lizzie: Oh me nothing.
Ryan: Well it’s obviously something. Well anyways did you have fun with Pete and the rest of Fall Out Boy.
Lizzie: Yeah I had a lot of fun with them. Speaking of which do you know where Fall Out Boy’s dressing room is?
Ryan: Of course I’ll take you to it.
We walked onto the backstage and we went to the dressing room area. I caught a glimpse of Gabe from Cobra Starship
talking to Travis from Gym Class Hero. Still looking at them Gabe saw me, and came over to me and Ryan.

Gabe: oh hello there I have to say you look real familiar
Lizzie: Oh me nah I’m new to the tour.
Ryan: (Turning around to face us) yah this sort of her first tour. Me and the rest of Panic invited her to come. Well anyways
this is Lizzie Jon’s sister.
Gabe: Lizzie I’m Gabe I sing for Cobra Starship.
Travis: (coming over) wait did you say your Jon’s sister.
Lizzie: Yeah unfortunately.
Travis: oh cool well I’m Travis from… (I cut him off)
Lizzie: Gym Class Hero oh I love you guys I think you guys are awesome.
Travis: Oh thanks. Oh wait your the one who was hanging out with Fall Out Boy.
Lizzie: what?
Travis: Yeah I mean Pete won’t stop talking about you.
William: (walking over) What did Pete do again?
William: Oh hi Lizzie.
Lizzie: William. What do you want?
Ryan: Hey look Lizzie just keeping walking down the hall and you’ll find their dressing room because I really need to get ready.
Lizzie: Alright then Ryan have fun.
William: You know what can we talk?
Lizzie: Nope I have better things to do right now.
William: Yeah like what?
Lizzie: Getting away from you.
William: You little bitch.
Lizzie: (without thinking I slapped him)
William: Hey you come back here.
Wow I’m so glad I dumped him. Cause I got Pete now and Pete is better than that asshole.
---------------------------------------------End of her point of View------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth reached Fall Out Boy’s dressing room where she found Andy on the couch, Joe just standing there, Patrick warming up his voice, and Pete staring into the mirror while putting on his eyeliner.
Lizzie: Oh hey guys
Pete: (Turning around) Oh hey Lizzie.
Pete: So you found us good job. (while pulling her into his embrace)
Lizzie: Can I just stay in here during the concert?(while leaning her head into Pete’s chest)
Pete: MMM (kissing her on the cheek) of course you can.
Patrick: Hey Pete.
Pete: (pulling her out off his embrace and sitting on the couch) Yes Trick
Patrick: I been meaning to ask this, but what exactly were you two doing this morning?
Pete: (pulling Lizzie onto his lap) we weren’t doing anything you must have been hearing things.
Patrick: right how come I heard moaning coming from the bathroom and you weren’t in your bed.
Lizzie: Patrick come on just let it go.
Pete: Yeah Trick what she said. (While kissing her neck)
Andy: You two are more affectionate than ever toward each other.
Joe: Hey Pete is she now your new girlfriend.
Pete: Of course she is besides I really like her. (While running his hand through her silky brown hair)
Andy: But you guys just met. (Staring at Pete)
Lizzie: So I don’t care.
Patrick: Alright, alright already. We’ll stop asking questions as long as you’re happy Pete were cool with it.
Pete: (whispering into her ear) tonight we can have sex the comfortable way. Cause we are staying at a hotel.
Lizzie: This time wear a condom ok.
Pete: I will don’t worry. (While staring into her eyes)
Lizzie: Hey Pete what will you think if I were to get pregnant?
Pete: Well I guess I would accept the fact that I got you pregnant and I would want to keep my child. (While pulling her closer to his chest)
Stage Manger :( walking in to the dressing room) Guys your 0n in 5. (Then he left)
Lizzie: oh do you have to go Pete. (While giving him a quick kiss on his lips)
Pete: Yes angel I have to go unless you can find another Pete Wentz
Patrick: Come on Pete we need to go.
Lizzie: Well then see you later Pete. (while getting off his lap)
Pete: (pulling her in a quick embrace and giving her a light kiss on her lips)
Pete: Bye angel
Lizzie: Bye Pete.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story