Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"That's close to your junk."

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

You've been lonely / You've been waiting for me / You're pretending and thats all you can do / The love you're sending / Aint making it through to my heart / I've been hiding, never letting it show...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 1529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 57
Gin then looked at me and went off on a tangent. When she finally came back it was something random.
"Dude. Can you believe ol' blue eyes has won...Joe finally won." Gin stated shocked.
"I'm so sorrie."
"Says the pregnant unwed- I can't say teen mother can I?"
"You can't."
Little did she know...
"damn it. I'm going home." Gin sighed.
"Why?"
"To sex Joe up. Its been a while."
"And why is that?"
"I don't know."
"I know why."
"Don't say because I'm frigid, or because I'm a cunt, or I'm a twat or because I'm being a bitch this lifetime. Don't say because I'm mean, or I'm cold today- or that I have no heart or that I'm a douche bag or mean."
"Fine. Its because you're a poopy breath."
"Poopy breath? Got it."
Ginny stood there staring at the door and turned back to me.
"Oh back so soon?" I asked.
"Joe- got a new tattoo." Gin stated.
"The fuck! If I hear that one more-"
"It says 'You're the blood that courses through my veins.'."
"Wow. That's some sort of deep isn't it?"
"It is..."
"Where is it?"
"On his forearm. Well- it starts in his palm- well on his heart line actually and staircases up to about...mid-forearm."
I walked over to Gin and palmed her in the forehead really hard.
"Wake up you dumb bitch! Because I'm tired of saying this. You and Joe- god parents of them BOTH! Because heaven forbid if anything happens to Patrick or myself...I'm Puerto Rican- but you know what I mean...what was I saying- FUCK! This is the last time I'm going to say this. And lord knows- it won't be the last- Joe? Joseph. Waits and longs for you. Ever have a GUY, LONG, for you? I sure as hell haven't. I'm having kids that if heaven knows will only know their dad through iChat. Your kids will see Joe so much they'll have to come and see me just to get away! Animal no longer finds you hot because of what you're doing to Joe-"
"Take it back!"
"Will not. Because its true. So this whole 'waaaah, waaaah, waaaah Joe this Joe that' stops here CABRONA! Ya no mas. Oye me?"
"The fuck ever."
With those last 3 stupid words Gin was out my door. But with me being angry, hungry and horny I had to get the last word. I opened my front door and yelled out it.
"I FUCKING HOPE YOU FUCKING GET PREGNANT FUCK FACE!" I yelled slamming the door.
The house shook and Patrick came from around the corner.
"Hungry?" Patrick asked.
"Like you wouldn't know." I sighed.
"And I will NOT only see my kids through iCHAT."
I rolled my eyes at Patrick and scoffed.
"Ok, if you say so genius." I said taking away his bag of frozen grapes and walking into the kitchen.
* Change of p.o.v*
I was so pissed off that Calista would talk to me like that, that I needed a White Castle fix. I knew she wouldn't forgive me, this was one of our spots. But in the end a grape Fanta, mozz stix and a slider seemed like a great idea.
I started home and got to Ashland and Sheridan when I realized I didn't live around there anymore. When I did a U-Turn I flew towards...home.
The place was dark and I walked around the house looking for Joe. He was gone, maybe at his parents. In the end nothing compares to an evening alone. This is where I'd fight with my silent demons and draw various conclusions.
For the 1st: Calista was right, I need to tell her that.
For the 2nd: Joe was probably the only person I'd ever need in life.
For the 3rd: NOT Converting.
There were probably more in my head but I needed to drown out the bad voices. I wasn't Calista, I didn't need them on the surface. I didn't need that small voice that spoke of harm.
To myself, or others, what's it matter?
I set up my iPod and laid on the ground, on my back, next to the radio. I closed my eyes because my eyes burned that bad.
About an hour of my iPod on shuffle I moved to the couch. My feet were hanging off the couch and they were moving back and forth with the music.
The opening cords for 'What About Love' by Heart started. I didn't hear Joe come in and was pleasantly surprised when I saw him in front of me.
I switched up the lyrics because it sounded better in my head.

You've been lonely You've been waiting for me You're pretending and thats all you can do The love you're sending Aint making it through to my heart I've been hiding, never letting it show Always trying to keep it under control I've got it down and I'm well On the way to the top

But theres something that I forgot What about love yes I want someone to care about me What about love Don't wanna let it slip away What about love I only want to share it with you / I might need it someday...

Joe laughed at me and lightly kissed my tears away.
"You do know that's NOT how the song goes right?" Joe asked laughing.
"I love you Joe. I'm just so scared." I said quickly turning down the radio, taking off the piping, "I've never had someone to love me unconditionally the way you do and-"
"Is this the whole Jewish thing? Yea. I've told may dad that I know I'm never getting into Jewish heaven now. So if I have to marry you. I swear I'll do it."
"Oh thanks Joe."
"Not like that. Like-"
"I know what you mean...Calista and Patrick are married."
Joe started to laugh and I didn't crack a smile.
"Why so serious?" Joe asked.
"My BESTEST friend in the whole wide web world got married and she didn't tell me. I wasn't there. I'm kinda pissed off."
"They didn't get married. Patrick would have told us."
I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Seriously?!" Joe demanded.
"Yes."
"How do you know?"
"She looks married."
"How do you look married?"
"Fine. I was going through paper work for Cali because she was trying to organize shit and I saw the signed Certificate of Marriage."
"Really..."
"Yea."
"We should hate them."
"No."
"Fine."
"Then what?"
"She'll tell me eventually. I just wanna know why she didn't tell us."
"Because. Maybe they wanted to keep it on the low for a while."
"I guess."
"I've got something to show you."
"Really?"
"Yes. Look."
I sat up and Joe sat on the couch taking my place. I then stood up and he positioned himself dead in the center of the chair.
"I got this done the other day." I sighed.
"Impress me." Joe said with a smirk.
I unzipped my jeans slowly and Joe rose and eyebrow. He shifted uncomfortably in his spot and crossed his legs. I knew what that meant and tried to hurry. I then stuck a thumb in my underwear and did the big revel.
"What!" Joe squealed getting closer to me.
"Yea. I did it." I sighed looking into a corner.
"Are those my initials!"
"Yes. They are."
"Well, I'm very impressed."
"Yea..."
Joe pursed his lips together like he likes to do and looked me up and down.
"But why?" Joe asked.
"Excuse me?" I demanded.
"Why'd you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Get all that right there."
"For you Joe. I figured this is the deepest commitment I could make to you."
"I wanna call you a liar."
"I don't tell lies."
"Which is the truth...move your thumb down a little lower and to the left."
"Joe-"
"No. Do it."
I went a little down and to the left and Joe smiled.
"Its a little blue light saber." Joe squealed.
"I wanted it to look scarred like a burn like the light saber did it. It sounded good at the time."
"I dig the stitching..."
"Its never coming off. The only way is through laser surgery and I like my ovaries too much for that."
"Next order of business."
"Yes Joe."
"That's kinda close to your junk."
"1) Girls don't have 'junk' Joe and 2) its a bit above my pelvis."
"Don't care."
Joe pulled me by my hips and his thumb covered his initials.
"See that? That's close to your junk." Joe stated, "and that's Joe territory there."
"I wore a thong when I got it done Joe."
"Who went with you?"
"Animal."
"Why?"
"Used your people."
"So everyone saw your junk?"
"Joseph..."
"I'm kidding. Now take those off, take your top off and come sit on me."
I thought Joe was kidding until he was sliding my underwear down and kissing where my tattoos were.
"Joey-" I softly stated.
"No. Don't Joey me." Joe groaned stopping short of my 'junk'.
"You first."
I got to my knees and started to take his pants off.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
AHAHAHAH no sex for you!:)
besos
Kay and Kai
Sign up to rate and review this story