Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

I'm yours

by xcandix 0 reviews

=)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 713 words

0Unrated
Maddy's Pov


I couldn't believe what had just happened. He was right, though. He did deserve my trust. He is trying so hard and he has explained himself and I need to go after him.

As soon as that thought hit my mind I was up off the bed and running for the front door. He's most likely packing back at the hotel. God I hope he hasn't left for the airport yet. I slid on my shoes and began running down the street. There was no use in taking a cab, considering that it would take just as long. After about ten minutes o running, I finally reached the hotel lobby. My legs and my feet burned like molten lava was spewing underneath my skin, and my chest heaved in and out due to the immense lack of oxygen (and sanity).



Brendon's POV


Here I was, packing my things to get on a plan and crying like a little kid. I felt so stupid. What the hell did I do? Why did I let her go again. Damn it, I feel so lost. I stopped packing and and sat on the edge of the bed. All I could manage to do was let my head fall into my hands.



Maddy's Pov.


I walked up to the front desk and was instantly greeted by the concierge.


"Hello miss, how may I help you?" He greeted warmly. Fake, but warm.


"Hi, I need the room number for a guest staying here. His name is Brendon Urie." I managed to get out. I was clamping the side of my body because of the terrible cramps I got from running.


"I'm sorry I cannot give you his information."


"Why not?"



"V.I.P"


"Okay, listen. I know that I may very well seem like a crazed fan, but you have to believe me when I tell you that I'm not. He's my boyfriend and I very well may lose him if I don't get to speak to him before his flight. Now either tell me where the fuck he is or I will turn this hotel upside looking for him."


"Just a moment please," he replied, shocked. He began typing on his computer dangerously fast. "Room 603, Miss."


"Thanks," I replied. I raced for the elevator. I pushed the arrow button and waited impatiently. The elevator finally 'pinged' letting me know it had reached me. I hurried in and pressed the number six, indicating the floor. It seemed like it was taking forever. It finally reached the sixth floor and I jumped out and raced down the hallway in search of room 603. I turned to face the door and knocked lightly.


"Just a sec." I heard his deep voice and could tell that he was upset. His footsteps neared the door. It opened and I felt my heart melt. His eyes were red and a bit puffy, he looked a bit taken back to see me. I just wrapped my arms around his body and held on tight. Taking in the scent of his cologne.


"Brendon, I'm so sorry," I began to sob," I trust you! I do! I want to move in with you. Please don't leave I'm so sorry. I was just scared!" I felt his hand massage it's way through my hair.


"Shh," he whispered," It's okay. Stop crying, baby. Here, come in." He pulled me into the hotel room without pulling away from me. He managed to shut the door with his foot. We stood in the hallway of the hotel room just holding on to each other.


"I'm sorry that I screwed everything up."


"You didn't, I did."


"No, Bren, it was me."


"No it wasn't. I'm an asshole."


"Okay so we are both a bunch of screw-ups," I laughed.


"No," he corrected," We are just in love."


"I do love you," I kissed him on the chin.


"I love you,too" he replied kissing my forehead.


"And I DO trust you."


"It's okay, Maddy. You don;t have to say it if you don't mean it."


"But I do," I pleaded," I do."


"You mean everything to me." He cooed.


I looked up at him and planted a passionate kiss on his amazing lips. All I could replied was...


"I'm yours."
Sign up to rate and review this story