Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demon of Konoha

Demon of Konoha

by oliverookami 1 review

It's 11 years after the events of part two. Konoha is at war with the Mist village. The story fallows Oliver Ookami and the kunoichi he meets.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kiba - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 1734 words

1Original
Demon of Konoha

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters is this story or Naruto morons





“Fire demon justu” Oliver Ookami yelled as he busted into flames. He charged at the mist ninjas with lighting like speed slicing three ninjas along the neck and two in the stomach with his kunai. Before the last one could blink, Oliver yelled “get ‘em Shinikiba!”

“Yes sir.” the white wolf said as he pounced on the mist ninja and snapped his neck between his fangs. “Now what?’’ Shinikiba asked after finishing off his “meal”.

“Let’s go home.” the ninja said as he jumped down from the tree and changed into his street clothes and started back to his village. It was still midday as he walked though the gates and he was hunger so he stopped at the ramen shop. “Hey Ollie” someone yelled at him from the corner. It was Kiba Inuzuka.

“Kiba what are you doing here?” Oliver asked. Kiba wasn’t here for the fun that was for sure. The place was as dead as the six mist ninjas that tried to stop Oliver. Akamaru laid next to Kiba on the floor. Shinikiba just eye the dog down. Though Akamaru was twice the size Shinikiba was three times the strength of Tsunada and four times the anger.

“I was going to meet Shino and Hinata but they’re three hours late.” The dog boy was openly pissed at his team mate. He was still the same as always which was good to Oliver. Everyone seemed to be changing ever since Sasuke came back. It pissed him off. Just because that little Uchiha came back after killing his retarded brother. He wished he had a brother to compete with but no his mother died give birth to him because of the demon inside Oliver and is dad left him at the Sandaime’s door step and went to the fuck up’s place in the sound village. It didn’t bother him now but it was still there in the back of his mind.

“So how is Hana” Oliver asked trying not too seem to over excited. He loved her ever since the day she healed Shinikiba side after thirty ninjas jump them. She either did not know or paid no attention to him.

“She’s ok, why?” Kiba asked with one brow up.

“No reason, just wondering.” Oliver said with his head down so Kiba did not notice the fact that his face was turning red. He was the same age as her but they were two different people. She was nothing like her brother and Oliver was just like Kiba.

The Inuzukas and the Ookamis had no relation but the two clans were a lot like. The Inuzukas use dog and Oliver had Shinikiba. They both fought like their canine counterparts but Oliver uses the Ookami style of gatsuuga. The only difference was Oliver could stop and turn mid spin. He could also summon the Shinigami without dying, a specialty from his mother. He also could use the demon justus which had different effects. Like the fire demon justu enhanced the physical abilities of the user, the water demon justu turned the user into a thirty story tall water demon, and the wind demon justu was like the wind scythe justu but times ten. Also the earth demon justu turn the user into a turrent that shot kunais. Finally, the metal demon justu covers the user in flexible steel that had sensor on the palms that ate chakra.

“Kiba, your mother wants you” Oliver did not have to turn to know that Kuromaru was at the door.
“Hey one nut” He said to the one eyed, one eared dog and heard him growl at Oliver. Kiba started laughing as he got up and walked to the door “See you Kiba’’ Oliver said

“See you later.” Kiba said without looking back.

After eating his fill, Oliver went to see the Hokage to give him the scrolls he stole from the mist ninjas. On the way he saw Shikamaru and Choji walking out of the barbeque place. “Wat up Choji, Shikamaru?” he said.

“Not much and you” Choji said with half a rib in his mouth.

“Fighting every damn idiot that got in my way.” Oliver replied with a light yet sadistic tone that made Shikamaru and Choji stare at each other awkwardly. “Where’s Ino?’’

“Meeting Kiba at the square.” Shikamaru said still in that awkward state. Choji started to leave for the School only to stop and say “You going to meet the Hokage?”

“Yea, this is will be fun.” Oliver said with a hint of anger. Turning to a lighter tone he asked” You work at the school now?’’

“Yea, wife’s been telling me to take the job.” Choji said looking down at the ground.

“Whipped!” Oliver joked. Evan Shikamaru laughed at that. Choji stomped away but everyone could tell he thought the same.

“I’ve got to go too.” Shikamaru said as he walked towards the way Oliver just came from.

“Going to Tamari” Oliver asked already knowing the answer.

“Yea she’s moving here today so I have to help” he let out a heavy sigh” What a drag” Oliver laughed and started towards the hokage’s office but was stopped by Hinata and Shino. “What are you two doing here?”

“Hinata is too scared to leave Naruto here alone” Shino said from behind his hood. Oliver let out a dry laugh. Hinata married Naruto a year ago and the two had been inseparable since. “Oh.”

“Yea.”

“Need help?” Oliver asked but not really enthusiastic. Shino understand and shook his head no. With that Oliver continued on his way. As he got to the door to the hokage’s room he kicked it in and nearly took off Sasuke’s head. “Sorry.’’

“No your not.” He said with a hint of anger in his eyes. He always hated Oliver for a mishap on a mission two years ago. Oliver kicked Sasukae in the nuts on “accident” while he was in fire demon state.

“Here’s the scrolls you wanted punk.” He said as he throw them at the Hokage.

“What took you so long Dattebayo.” Naruto yelled from behind the desk.

“It was a total of sixty ninjas Ok.” The wolf ninja yelled even louder. He stepped forward only to be stopped by a certain kunoichi.

“Shut up!” the cherry blossom said with more killer intent then the Uchiha boy.

“Ha-ha, you hate me too?” Oliver said as he stepped back.

“No your voice annoys me.” Sakura said not letting up on the anger. He deserved this also. He almost blow up the church that Sasuke and Sakura were married in at the same time as the marriage.

“What my new mission?” the wolf ninja asked wanting to leave as some as possible.

“There may be a spy in Konoha.” Naruto said handing Sakura the info so she could hand it to Oliver. “The kunoichi is possible from the rain village.”

“All right.” Oliver said a little over excited then team seven wanted him to be. “Don’t worry I wont kill her.”

“Just bring her back in one piece” Sakura said which pissed Oliver because he would never hurt a kunoichi no matter how much she pissed him off. With that He left the three alone and went to the village square hoping to find this spy there. As he started sniffing the air, Shinikiba went through the crowd to find her quickly. Then Oliver picked up the scent of a rain ninja just thirty yards away. He said in a voice just low enough for Shinikiba to hear “I’ve found her.”

The wolf was next to him in no time as he started in the kunoichi path. He stopped as soon as he saw her. She was as beautiful as an angel and by her scent she was as powerful as him. This is going to be fun he thought as he got closer. She stopped, he stopped. She turned around and so did he but it’s too late she started running and he’s hot on her tail.

He cornered her in some alley by the gate. “Who are you and why did you run?” Oliver asked in a demanding tone.

“Karei” she said showing no signs of fear. Karei he thought that means beauty. Fits her perfectly. “You still didn’t answer me other question.”

“I ran because I know you reputation and I know you’re following me!”

She’s smart but not too smart. “So you’re afraid of me?”

“Yes’’ the kunoichi answers too quickly. He has her now. Shiigan. Shiigan was his kekkei genkai. The dead eye allowed him to see into his enemy’s mind mostly their fears. She is afraid of me but she does not want to be found out to be a spy. Ha-ha got you.

“You’re an ok spy but you should learn more about people’s kekkei genkai and not their rep.” he said as he looked at her to confirm it. She stiffened up at the sound of that. “So where are you from, Sound, Rock, or Rain?”

“Rock” She said. Another lie he could tell be her scent.

“Really, you smell like Rain.”

“Shit.” She said under her breath. If he had been anyone but Kiba, he would not have heard that.

“Got you.” He said almost laughing as she went for her kunai. “Don’t do it, you won’t win.”

“So I have been found and I can’t go back now.” She said. Finally not a lie he thought

“Stay here.” He said. This blindsided her.

“What?’ she asked almost appalled

“Stay here with me.” He said without thinking. Has this girl got to me? She is friggin hot and my heart is beeping faster then ever. She stood there thinking this over.

“Will you kill me?’’ she asked this shocked and pissed him off.

“No” he yelled as appalled as she was. She started thinking again. Oliver just stared at her wondering what she was thinking. He would use Shiigan but she would see his eye go black again and know what he was doing. “Ok” she said, “but what happens to me?’’

“We’ll see.” He said with that same sadistic tone as always.
Sign up to rate and review this story