Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seasons Change but People Don't

bullet-proof loneliness at best

by only_infinite 0 reviews

Okay, stop calling me a jackass I can hear you though the paper, I just wanted to prove a point. He. Wasn’t. Right. For. Her. Period.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 386 words

0Unrated
okay sorry that it was been ages and then some since I have last updated, but it has just been crazy busy with school work. I'll try to update again in a few days though :) hope you like!





“I was just about to ask him the same question...” Trick said smiling happily over at me.
I secretly think he liked seeing me squirm.
“Look its nothing; she was our waitress when we went out for dinner that one time. She gave me her number, and I decided to give her a call. We’re going on a date this weekend. No big deal,”
Giving me a quick up and down, Ash stiffly sat down next to me. It was now or never Wentz.
“Look... About this morning... I-“
But she didn’t let me finish, “its okay, I was out of line too. Really, you have nothing to apologize for. No worries,” And that, seemed to be the end of that.
Trick looked from me to Ash and back and forth clearly amused with the awkward conversation in front of him. Seeing as the last one backfired, I decided to bit the bullet one more time before first bell rang, “So where’s Brent?”
Okay, stop calling me a jackass I can hear you though the paper, I just wanted to prove a point. He. Wasn’t. Right. For. Her. Period.
“Don’t know, don’t care,”
Thoughts of him being pushed off of a bridge flashed through my mind and I couldn’t help but smile, “Don’t change the subject, why the sudden interest in Stacey?”
Since you stated dating Brent you no longer have time for me. And I hope you really hate her. So there! “She asked me, I figured, what the hell and said yes,”
Trick jumped in, “She seems really nice,”
I nodded my head smiling, great full that he agreed with me. Ash seemed satisfied with Tricks take on her, and bit into her sandwich, offering me half, “I can’t wait to meet her,”
Biting into my apple, I went back to finishing my lunch, “We should double some time,”
I think I just threw up a little it in my mouth.




any good? let me know, I love hearing the good and the bad from you guys
Sign up to rate and review this story