Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > How Stupid can People be?

Chapter 2: C.S.A – Cave Stupidity Agency

by Dragon_of_Twilight 0 reviews

What happens when you cross a large group of evil idiots with three heroes? Here's the result.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-05-03 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 1342 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: C.S.A – Cave Stupidity Agency

DarkFire, Twilight, and Min started laughing.

Twilight sent a shock wave throughout the water, pushing LightClaw and Jarjarers away. “By the way, I’m psychic.”

Min nodded. “This will explain a few things…”

The three laughed again, as though they were all totally hyperactive.

DarkFire spoke. “I know an idea! Let’s go to the police station and get some handcuffs! That should keep the villains busy if we find any.”

Twilight looked to the side of the alleyway. “Um… we are near one now.” Ten sets of handcuffs hovered over to her. “Well we have somehow. Where do I put them? Oh well, I’ll just make them follow me as I walk…”

DarkFire yawned. “We should really rest somewhere. I know a good cave to rest in. I’ll lead the way.” She started walking.

Twilight looked uncertain. “Well, if you say so…” she followed, with Min.

About ten minutes later, the three arrived at a large cave with several sounds coming from it. “Well, looks like we have arrived, but someone is in it already. The sounds are awfully familiar…” said DarkFire. “I’m going into the cave. Is anyone coming with me?”

Twilight nodded. “Alright. Min, are you coming along?”

“Okay” replied Min.

DarkFire crept carefully, into the cave. The cave was cold, and was becoming darker with every footstep DarkFire took into the cave. DarkFire turned around a corner, and saw something that made her duck behind a large rock. There was light around that corner, But DarkFire faced the others. “Quiet, everyone, hide behind this rock! Wizards ABC and some… ugly teenage guys are in this cave!” She saw three Wizards with black cloaks and hats, with three other ugly teenage guys.

The trio all ducked behind the rock, trying to conceal their laughter. DarkFire peeked out from the side of the rock, and saw the inside. The Wizards were in a large circular room, each seeming to try to teach one magic.

Wizard A sighed. “We need someone else to help us… Vincent, can you look in random placed and find someone by the name of LightClaw?”

Wizard B groaned. “You’re not sending Vincent by himself on an assignment, right?”

By then, he was already headed for the outside. DarkFire whispered to Twilight and Min. “Wait a sec. I have an idea.”

DarkFire started flying, at full speed, outside the cave. Vincent didn’t realise. She was standing at the front of the cave, far from Vincent, who made very slow progress. DarkFire started flying as fast as possible, in circles, above the entrance of the cave. She was starting a small whirlwind, which started increasing in size.

Twilight and Min were still behind the rock. Min studied the remaining two ugly teenage guys. “I think I know them. They are apprentices to Wizards ABC. Their names are Patrick, Tim, and something else I can’t remember. The one missing now is the one I forgot the name for.”

Twilight nodded, and whispered back. “Do you reckon that the six stupid Wizards here want to team up with someone with a better knowledge of physical combat? I wonder what DarkFire is doing. I’ll communicate with her telepathically. But I might see exactly how dumb these guys are, and I’ll find out their names by reading their minds.”

Vincent was at the mouth of the cave, ready to find LightClaw. He stopped at the mouth of the cave. He really shouldn’t have taken the next step. But he did so, and screamed, as he was swept up into a large tornado. “HELP!!!!”

But he was too far from being heard. DarkFire was flying to high for him to see. She was flying over the hills and far away. A few minutes later, DarkFire, still flying in circles, flew over to the wharf she was a few minutes ago. Vincent was flying above the ocean, where LightClaw and Jarjarers were, still drowning from shame. “Help me! A wind monster thingy is dropping me in the sea!”

The tornado started sucking up water. DarkFire stopped flying, and flew straight back to the cave. The, she heard a voice in her head. “DarkFire, this is Twilight. Are you able to hear me?

Yup. What’s happening?

Twilight started laughing a little. “Well, Wizards ABC and Tim and Patrick…

“Who?” enquired DarkFire.

“Oh, they are two of the apprentices of Wizards ABC.” replied Twilight.

Okay, I’ve met them before. The one I just dropped into the ocean is Vincent. Try to get the others out, one by one, when I tell you. I’ll drop them in the ocean one by one.

Twilight smiled. “Okay, I think I will pretend to be LightClaw the Betrayer, in her human form. And I’ll get them to go out one by one.

DarkFire flew back to the cave. Within seconds of flying in circles, another ugly teenage boy walked out of the cave. He went straight into the tornado, and screamed. And…

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Meh, you know the rest…

Twilight laughed out loud. Wizards ABC were confused.

“Who’s laughing?” sheeted Wizard A.

“We’re going to catch him!” said Wizard B.

“Is it you, Wizards B and C?”

“SHUT UP!!!” shouted Wizards A and B. They started slapping Wizard C.

Within that time, Patrick was out of the cave, and was…

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: Meh, as before, you know the rest.

DarkFire flew back to the outside of the cave. “Twilight, I’m done with the dumping of the apprentices. How about this: You pretend to be LightClaw, and lead the Wizards out of their hidey-hole. I’ll let them go first, and get in the tornado. I’ll dump them in the ocean.” She said, telepathically.

“Okay, DarkFire, I’m working on it. As the Wizards come out, I’ll get Min to shoot them with arrows.” said Twilight.

DarkFire laughed. “Okay, I’ll create a tornado.”

DarkFire flew around in circles, and a large tornado was created. She was laughing slightly, over the roar of the wind, waiting for Wizards ABC to realise how stupid they really are.

Twilight came out of her hiding place in the cave, out from the behind the rock. “Hey, Wizards ABC, I am LightClaw the Betrayer! In case you are wondering, I am in my human form. If you haven’t noticed, you must be dumb.”

Wizards ABC smiled. “LightClaw!”, started Wizard A. “You’re here to teach our new apprentices, Vincent, Patrick, and Tim, right? We need your help to teach them, and take over the…”

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: CENSOR!!!

“-DarkFire. We are so…”

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: CENSOR!!!

Wizard B continued. “I really hope The Dragon of Twilight would not censor me… the…”

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: CENSOR!!!

Wizard C started. “The Dragon of Twilight, the…”

~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~: CENSOR×APPROXIMATELY 100!!!

Twilight yelled at Wizards ABC. “HEY, GO OUTSIDE THE CAVE, WE’RE LOOKING FOR BINCENT, and PATTYHEAD and gee, what should call Tim?”

Wizards ABC ran, and tripped over on their robes near the entrance, near the exit of the cave. Min was creeping behind them. Twilight kicked them out of the cave. Wizards ABC were suddenly caught in a tornado, which, seemingly, by coincidence, appeared at their home cave.

Twilight and Min roared with laughter. DarkFire was laughing so hard so hard she was sending fire into the tornado. The Wizards had enough. It was time for revenge.

DarkFire blindfolded the wizards.

Time for revenge – or not.


The Moral: The Buddy System works. If Vincent knew this, he would have been likely to be spotted in the tornado by his buddy. Then, he can call for help. But he didn’t know. Poor guy… OR NOT!!!

But if he just knew, Bincent, Pattyhead, and (Gee, what should I call Tim?) and Wizards ABC would have not needed to go to all the trouble of being dumped into the ocean (Or nearly dumped)
Sign up to rate and review this story