Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Little Time

Waiting For A Call

by xleftxbehindx 2 reviews

What can you do when there is nothing to do?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 384 words

0Unrated
Ok here's the next chapter. I wrote it in my band class so it's still kind of short. But I am starting to like the short chapters, it helps me develop it more in my mind. Enjoy!

Frank's POV

I lay on my bed with my eyes closed, wishing that it would all go away. After my father had finished with me, he had thrown me in my room and locked the door. I could get out if I wanted to; I picked the lock all the time. But right now, I don’t think I could move even if I wanted to. My head was splitting open and the pain was so intense that I was paralyzed. I don’t know why it hurts so much; my dad didn’t even hit me in the head. Yet it was absolute torture, worse then anything my dad could do. Why was this happening to me? I wanted it to end, it hurt so much….I tried to get up to call Gerard, he always made me feel better. But even that small movement wracked my body with pain. I lay back down with a groan. It’ll pass, I told myself with a sigh. It always does.

Gerard's POV

I paced my room impatiently, filled with indecision. I glanced over at my all too silent phone that lay on the table. Frank should have called by now, just to let me know that he was alright. Usually I would go to Frank’s house to see him, but with his dad there I couldn’t risk it. Maybe his dad had taken his phone away? Maybe he beat Frank to the point of death? What if Frank was laying there, bleeding, calling for me? The images kept flashing through my mind, one after the other, each more terrible then the last. I can’t do this anymore, I decided. I have to go see Frank. I fingered the lump on my head delicately where his father had hit me. But it didn’t matter. I had to see Frank. I had to make sure that he was okay. I slammed the door of my apartment, determined to save my Frankie.

Please review and tell me what you think. Thank you so much for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story