Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blind Date with a Vampire

Blind Date?!

by Spazanator 4 reviews

Meet Rhiannon's friend Mandy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 264 words

0Unrated
Rhiannon signed off her Myspace after she finished her blog and sat on her couch to watch Jerry Springer, all of the sudden she heard her door knock.

"Rhi! It’s Mandy open up!" a female voice yelled through her door, she smiles running to her door and opens it.

"Mandy!" she yells hugging a girl with dirty blonde hair wearing ripped jeans and an Evanescence T-shirt.

"Hey chicky, what’s up?" she asked coming into Rhiannon's apartment.

"Nothing much watching T.V. you?" she asked.

"Same, oh! I gotta tell you something, I got you on a date!" she said in excitement.

"You...you what?" she asked in disbelief.

"A date, as in a date you haven't had in like...forever?" she said crashing on the couch.

"But...I told you guys I don't want a date" she said sitting with her.

"Yea I know but come on Rhi you haven't date since that bad break-up with Sid, now you need to go back out there! Spread some roots!" Mandy said smiling at her; Rhiannon sighed and shook her head.

"Alright, what's his name?" she asked giving up.

"That's the whole point of blind dating girl, you ask questions, including that question" Mandy said smiling "and it's tonight so you can know sooner."

Rhiannon sighed "why tonight?" she asked.

"Because" she said getting up "now I'll meet you downstairs at 8 ok? See ya chick" kissing the top of Rhiannon's head and walks out. Rhiannon laid on the couch watching the crowd yelling "Jerry! Jerry!"

"This guy better be interesting" she said out loud.
Sign up to rate and review this story