Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Car-Crash Hearts…Well Bus-Crashed really

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

Pete, Joe,Andy and Chloe catch Patrick and Lisa getting it on. Bus needs a fix up, and some love forms in the winter air.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 701 words - Complete

0Unrated


Once all of us were back on the buses, we continued on to the next venue. All of us fell asleep once we hit our bunks. For a few minutes, I could’ve sworn I heard another voice, female voice coming from Patrick’s bunk. I shook it out of my mind, and tried to fall asleep, until I heard someone hit the head side of the bunk. I opened my curtain, and could see Patrick’s curtain moving a lot. Obviously he was having you know.
“HI Lisa! Can’t you guys wait until Saturday to do that stuff? Some of us are trying to sleep here.” I said trying to keep back my laughter.

“Yeah Trickster, there are four other people on this bus besides you, one of them being your sister. So continue your little maneuver Saturday!” Said Joe throwing his pillow at Patrick’s bunk.

Joe, Andy, Pete and I heard mumbles coming from the bunk, and we each through our pillows at his bunk, until they shut up.

“Alright, Alright We’ll wait.” Patrick groaned before going to sleep.

“Thank you!” The Four of us said in unison. With that, We all fell asleep, for about ten minutes, and we heard the bus come to a stop, and heard Mike the driver cursing. I opened my curtain, and saw the boys along with Lisa getting from their bunks, and outside.

“What’s going on now?” Pete asked grumpily.

“We have two flats, and one spare.” Mike said

“Great, how long until we can get another spare?” Pete asked

“At least an hour and a half.” Mike replied grabbing his phone.

“I’m cold” I said. Joe walked over hugging me, and wrapped his jacket around us. This was the end of October, and it was about forty degrees out.

“Thank you Joey!” I said snuggling into his chest shaking. This only made him hold me closer, and I smiled to myself. I had always thought of Joe as the loving one, but he had his moments.

“Alright why don’t you guys get back on the bus and keep warm.” Mike said noticing we were freezing our asses off. We all nodded, and jumped back on the bus. Patrick and Lisa snuggled up in their bunk, and went back to sleep, Pete back in his corridor of the bus, Andy in his bunk. That left Joe and I together.

“If you want, you can share my bunk until tomorrow.” Joe said smiling.

“That would be nice! Thank you Joey” I said following him to his bunk and into it. The two of us snuggled together and fell asleep peacefully until the morning.

The next morning we all awoke peacefully. Patrick grinned at Joe and I when we walked into the room. “I was wondering when the two of you would get together.” He smiled.

“What do you mean?” I asked him sitting on the couch.

“You know what I mean, We all see the way you two look at each other.”

Joe smiled a little, and rubbed the back of his neck. “Well We’re not together…are we?” He asked looking in my direction.

“I don’t know, unless you want to be.” I replied back.

Joe shrugged. “I don’t know, You are only sixteen, and I’m twenty-three, there’s an age gap there.”

“Well at least you’re not like Katie Holmes, and Tome Cruise, He’s like twelve years older then her.” Patrick said coming into the conversation.

“I guess We can try it, but if something happens, and we break up I still want to have our friendship we have now.” I said smiling.

Joe nodded. “Of Course We will. You will always be my best buddy in the whole world. Sorry Pete, this girl comes before you in the best buddy line!” Joe said laughing, noticing Pete’s face sadden.

“Good! I love you Joeykins!” I said laughing, jumping up to kiss him.

Joe smiled. “Well we have soundcheck in five minutes, care to join us?” Joe asked offering his arm.

“Of course!” I said taking it. The two of us skipped to the arena, the other three following.
Sign up to rate and review this story