Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ever Get The Feeling That You're Never All Alone?

I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

by AstroZombiee 7 reviews

Our next three victims are disposed of, but can Adie handle it? And can Gerard keep her to himself?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 1535 words - Complete

3Exciting
Gerard had me and Mikey sit together on the small couch on the furthest away from them side of the room. Then he came over and sat next to me, on the arm of the couch. “Adie, tonight you’re gonna see some not-so-cool stuff, but if you’re gonna party with us from now on, you need to see some time. Mikey’s here to look after you, make sure you don’t get too freaked out. He’s seen it all before, right Mikes?” Mikey nodded obediently, and Gerard continued. “I went up and set up a fold out bed kinda thing in your room. There’s 6 of us here and 5 bedrooms, so Mikey’s gonna share with you until we can arrange something else. Adie, wanna go grab a drink or something? I need to talk to Mikes for a second.” I nodded and got up, and walked out. I just hid behind the wall though, so I could hear their hushed conversation. “Mikey, I’m putting you with Adie with complete faith in you. Of all the guys, I trust you the most, and you being in there has nothing to do with space. You’re there to protect her. From the other guys. From me. From everything. She seems to get along with you, and I suppose that’s cause of your age, but I swear to god Mikey, any funny business, I will fuck you up. But, I do trust you with my life. And hers. Are we good?” I heard Mikey mutter something and then one of the girls screamed, followed by a wave of laughter from the guys. I walked back in and sat next to Mikey. “Sup, roomie?” He said. I grinned at him, and then looked back. They three captives were standing now, in a line. Bob whispered something in to Gerard’s ear, and Gerard nodded, and Bob stepped forward and grabbed Vivien roughly, licked her ear and dragged her out of the room, screaming. I looked at Mikey fearfully and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
Gerard handed out some beers to everyone and sat down on the pool table. Ray and Frank were teasing Jack, slowly undressing him and laughing. “What’s gonna happen?” I whispered to Mikey. “Well, if you have a weak stomach, you should probably leave now…” He whispered back, as Frank pulled a baseball bat out of a sports bag. I put my hand over my mouth as he raised it, and almost screamed when he brought it down into Jack’s face.
Ray was in hysterics, and Gerard was smiling. He threw a concerned look my way, but I didn’t care. Mikey pulled me into his arms and said “Do you want to leave?” I heard Vivien scream and turned in time to see her come falling down the stairs, clad in only her slip and underwear. I shook my head and moved closer to him, wanting his protection. Ray delivered two more whacks to Jack’s head. The loud cracks made me sick to my stomach, and I dry reached over the side of the couch, just as Jack collapsed and lay unconscious on the floor.
Frank turned to look at Rose, who cowered into the wall. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her towards the stairs, and practically dragged her up them. “Oh, what’d I miss?” laughed Bob, grabbing a beer. Gerard looked at Vivien, who was still tied up. “What the fuck? Jack!” She screamed, and fell to her knees next to him. Ray kicked her violently, and Gerard walked over to us and sat down again. “How’s my girl doing?” He mused. I looked up at him and said “I don’t know, I haven’t seen her.” Angrily. He raised his eyebrows and glanced at Mikey. “Adie?” He said. “Why are you doing this?” I said, almost in tears. “Well, I guess I should tell you now. This is my job. I kill people.” My jaw dropped. “That’s not a fucking profession, that’s a crime! What are you, like hitmen?” Gerard shook his head, laughing. “No, no, nothing like that. We meet deadbeat people in deadbeat bars, romance em, befriend em, get their credit card details and safe numbers, take em home and kill em.” I nearly heaved again. “So, Mikey, Jack is some faggot we picked up at a bar in Colorado, Vivien is his sister, and she’s a hooker. We got Frankie to flirt his little ass off with Jack, and so we were gonna take them both home. They were both completely wasted, of course. And Rose, she’s Frankie’s special treat. She’s 15, and she fell for Frankie the second she saw him. So he asked her to come over, we chucked her in the van, chloroform, all that jazz.” He finished, and I looked at Mikey, horrified. “Oh, what’s wrong Adie? Thought Mikey was the moral one?” Gerard drawled, kissing my forehead and strutting away. “Don’t listen to him. I don’t ever hurt any of them, but I like knowing their story… Why they chose to come home with these guys, if they had a choice. Sometimes they just pick people up off the streets.”
I couldn’t take my eyes off Viven, who Ray was tying up, sprawled out across the armchair. “How come they haven’t been caught?” I whispered. “They’re very good at what they do. That’s why they wanna stay out here.” I nodded. “Rose is only 15…” I whispered, more to myself than Mikey. He didn’t reply, but squeezed my hand again. Ray had returned to the sports bag, and pulled out some cord and a huge knife. “Oh my god.” I said, burying my face in a cushion. I felt Mikey’s arm around me and felt him shudder as I heard awful squishing sounds. I finally cracked when I felt the wet splatter of blood on my skin, and I jumped up and ran to the stairs. “Adie…” I heard Gerard call, but I didn’t care. I ran down the hallway to the bathroom and threw up into the sink. I washed the blood off my arms and walked down to my room. Someone was upstairs… I walked slowly past Gerard’s room, and the next two rooms, and then in the spare room I peered in, and saw Frank’s bare back. He was sitting over Rose, who was naked, and was strangling her with her stockings. I screamed. Frank turned around, dropped Rose and walked towards me. He had heaps of tattoos all over his chest, arms and stomach. I’d never seen someone with tattoos in real life before. They weren’t exactly common in dreary old Colorado.
He put his (blood covered) hand on my shoulder and said quietly “Look, we don’t mean to scare you, hon…” He was slowly tracing his hand down my shoulder to my breasts… “But this is what we do…” I turned around, but he pulled me back into the room by my arm and pulled out a gun. “Stay.” He hissed. I screamed, as loud as I could, but I couldn’t hear any footsteps on the stairs. I looked at Rose, and sad realisation came to me. They’d just think it was her. “Frank… You don’t wanna do this… I-“ He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine, and he pushed me down roughly onto the bed, next to Rose’s corpse. I closed my eyes and sobbed, as he pushed up my dress. And then the door opened. “What the fuck Frank?” Someone screamed. It was Mikey. I seized my chance and ran out of the room into my own, collapsing on the bed and crying. I could hear yelling from the other room, then footsteps on the creaky stairs. Having loud stairs was now very useful. My door opened, and Mikey walked in. He came over and sat on my bed. “I’m sorry…” he whispered. “I’m supposed to look after you.” I shook my head. “It’s alright.” I pulled the covers up around my skin, and Mikey lay down next to me nervously, on top of the blankets. I smiled weakly and he moved closer, and gently kissed me. I responded, and then pulled away. “Gerard…” I said anxiously. “I know. We’re gonna have to be careful. But I really like you…” I smiled. “I like you too, Mikey, but I don’t know. I know I have no choice about staying here, but if I get a chance to get out, I’ll take it.” He looked into my eyes and said seriously “Would you take me with you?” I thought for a second, and then said “Yes.” softly. We stayed like that for a while, ignoring the horrible screaming and sick sounds from downstairs, and I fell asleep, in Mikey’s arms. When I woke up in the morning, he was on the fold out bed, and Gerard was sitting at the foot of mine, looking angry as all hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story