Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Guilt is the worst feeling.

Chapter 17 - Melt your headaches, call it home

by nicaluvsfobpatdnmcr 2 reviews

Brendon gets a headache

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-11 - Updated: 2008-05-11 - 370 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17 – Melt your headaches, call it home


“Ryan, my head is killing me. I'm going to bed. Night.” Brendon said, heading up the stairs.
“Are you alright? Do you want me to come with you?” Ryan asked anxiously.
“I'm fine. It’s just a headache. You stay down here. You can come up when you’re ready. I’ll probably be asleep anyway.” Brendon replied, as he reached the top and opened the bedroom door. Closing it, he went over to the window, to shut out the blinding light. Brendon knew he was getting a migraine, as he had had one before, but didn’t want to worry Ryan. Feeling his vision go blurry, he sat on the bed and waited for it to subside.
Ryan went into the bedroom, to find Brendon, like he had said. He looked like he was in pain, his eyebrows furrowed. Ryan climbed in next to him and stroked his hair till he too fell asleep.

Brendon woke to see Ryan staring at him lovingly.
“Hey. Good morning. How’s your head? Feeling any better?” he said, smiling.
“A little. My head still hurts but it’s better than yesterday. Don’t worry about me.” He replied, smiling back before throwing off the duvet and clambering out of bead. Ryan followed him downstairs and observed as Brendon started on breakfast. Turning around, Brendon realised Ryan was staring at him.
“Have I got something stuck to my ass or something?” he asked, wondering why Ryan was studying him so.
“No, no, nothing at all. I was just thinking how sexy you look in your pyjamas.” Ryan said, grinning.
“Are you trying to seduce me, Mr Ross?” Brendon questioned seriously, though unable to hide the glint in his eye.
“I might be. Is it working?” Ryan answered cheekily.
“It depends…”
“On what my dear Brennykins?”
“On how sexy you think I am, Ryro.”
“Well Brendon, I think you’re as sexy as an extremely sexy thing, from sexy town, that just happens to be dipped in extra-sexiness-making sauce. How’s that for you?”
“I think that just about cuts it, don’t you?” Brendon said, taking Ryan’s hand and leading back upstairs.



Xxx Nica xxX
Sign up to rate and review this story