Categories > Celebrities > The Used

While He Was Out

by snowqueendruscilla 2 reviews

I really don't care for these :|...

Category: The Used - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-12 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 1040 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat on the couch, watching my husband get ready for his big tour. They would be gone for three months, leaving me alone with our, no, my best friend, Bert.
"Are you sure you'll be alright? I don't want to leave you here alone." Gerard said as he grabbed up a few pairs of pants and placed them in his suitcase.
"I'll be fine honey. Now don't you worry, I wouldn't want the fans to have to suffer because you are. " I cooed, and placed a kiss on his forehead. I quickly glanced at the clock, 12:30; twenty minutes.
"What's the matter?" he asked scratching his head trying to figure out if he forgot anything lying around.
"Um. I was... wondering why I was so hungry, and I guess it's lunch time." I lied replied.
"Oh, shit. I gotta go sugar. I'll be home sooner than you think."
"But what if I don't want you to go?" I questioned, placing my body tightly against his while embracing him one last time.
"I have to, and don't start anything you don't have time to fix." he moaned out and kissed me, as he left the house, suitcase in hand. I scampered out the door, and waved goodbye to him as he pulled away, leaving me once again.

I should have known it was going to be tough when I married a rock star, my mom always reminded me. But I found a way to cope with his loss.

Fifteen minutes later the door bell chimed and I ran to answer it. There he was, standing, his blondish hair slightly greasy, but still gorgeous as ever. A bouquet of flowers were in his hand, and a devilish grin on his face.
"Good afternoon Mrs Kat Way." he cooed.
"Hello Mr. McCracken. Ready to make sure I'm well taken care of?" I grinned mischievously as I pulled him into the house, and kissed him as the door was slammed shut.

"You know I love you right?" he asked, tracing the black and colored marks on my skin. His favorite, oddly enough, was the tattoo of Gee's signature above my left breast. I loved waking up next to him, still slightly sweaty and still slightly on a 'love high' as Bert called it.
"Yes, I do, but I love you and Gee. And I like this." I smirked, stretching out lazily like a cat.
"Kat, seriously, is this going anywhere?" he asked. I hated when he did this, always questioning, never really going with it. All I wanted was us to be normal, like my side boyfriend, but he always questioned.
"You are my boyfriend. Gerard is my husband. And when my husband is gone, I am free to play. And play I will. You don't think I know that he plays too? I've known about him and some others, not even just women. I've heard of the men. But that's what I love about him. I can't hate him for that. God, it's so hot to see him up there on stage, with you, with Frankie..." I answered, growing more and more excited by the thoughts of my husband and Bert.
"So it's safe? I can stay like this with you?"
"Yes, it's safe. Now let's... /play/." I replied with a grin.

Is it bad that my ring-tone for my husband portrays my infidelity? Only Panic could play it so blatantly.
"Morning gorgeous." I cooed answering the phone.
"Morning Kitty. How goes the little wife?" he chuckled into the phone.
"Well. Bert came over with pancakes this morning, but he ate all but one." I fake pouted. It was true, well, sort of. Bert was already over, but he did make the pancakes and eat them all.
"Oh, well, when I get home, he's so dead." he replied with another laugh. Oh, God, you only know the half of it.
"It's cute how you always laugh at what I have to say to you when you're gone. You don't laugh much at home." I stated.
"Eh, baby let's not do this. I want to remember the happy times, and what's gonna happen when I get home."
"Hmmm... What could happen?" I lolled my head back as Bert came over and rubbed my back. I turned around and glared playfully at him.
"I don't know, but it will involve chocolate, strawberries and sparkling cider." he was grinning, I could tell.
"Sounds yummy doll, but I have to get ready for work, they've changed my shift."
"Alright, I'll let you go then." he replied, he wasn't sounding very chipper anymore.
"Don't be sad. I will always love you, no matter what. You know that right?"
"......... I know." he replied after some silence.
"Good. I love you and I'll call you later." I grinned as we both hung up.
"Bert, I'm gonna kill you!" I laughed and pounced on him.
"Hyper much?" he growled playfully.
"With you, always." I smiled and slowly removed his shirt, and began to play with his hair.

*POV change...

"Kat I'm home!" Gerard yelled as he entered his house for the first time in three months. He noticed Bert's car in the driveway, and it made him happy that his buddy kept up his word to make sure his wife wasn't alone.
In the other room, Kat's heart nearly stopped as she threw on a tee shirt and shoved Bert into the bathroom. This wasn't happening. How could she forget?
"Baby!" Kat yelled, flying from their bedroom out to her husband in the foyer.
"Kitty!" he replied, sweeping her up in his arms, kissing her passionately.
Five minutes later Bert came from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, "Kat, what did you do with my pants?"
"They are in your pile in the spare room." Kat growled back, nervous of losing her cool, and showing her infidelity to her husband.
"What's Bert asking you about his laundry for?" Gerard asked skeptically.
"Oh, I figured since he had to take care of me for three months, the least I could do was wash his laundry."
"Oh. That's nice of you; always thinking of others." Gerard kissed her forehead and patted her bum. "Now, tonight will be extra special, don't forget."
Sign up to rate and review this story