Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 4

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

chapter four

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 931 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakaku and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.

Recap: "Inuyasha, why would I evan want to be his mate. Besides he is irritating at times." She says, watching as Koga growled at a little girl that wanted to pull his tail, "You see?" With that the young miko walked back to the rest of her odd pack. A demon slayer, a perverted monk, a kitsune kit, a cat demon, and a irritated hanyou, not to mention the three wolf demons and their two wolves they have with them. End Recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on in Keade's hut Koga, Ginta, and Hakaku were in the hut watching the odd group eat this srange stubstance they called stew. "Are you sure you don't want to eat?" Kagome asked from across the fire, due to the fact that Inuyasha wouldn't allow her to sit next to the mangy wolf or so he liked to call him.

Ginta spoke up first. "Hey sis, what are you eatting?" Ginta asked.

"Stew." Kagome replied calmly for the twenty-fifth time that day ever since they arrived at the village in the hut.

Hakkakura sighed. "I guess I will eat a little." He said, apprehension clear on his face as Kagome gave him some of the stew. He and Ginta sniffed at it, being cautious. "Are you sure you want to eat it?" Ginta wispered to his brother.

"I said I would..." He trailed off useing his claws as chopsticks he plopped a peice of meat into his mouth, being surprized at the taste he got from it. He never tasted anything like it. He swallowed with a smile. "I like it." He said before he started slurping the rest down.

"I want some, sister." Ginta said giving her a pleading look as he watched her pour him some. "Here." She said politely handing him the bowl she just filled, before he started eatting too. "Do you want some too, Koga-kun?" Kagome asked setting another full bowl down in front of him before he could replie. 'Finally they're eatting.' She thought to herself.

Truefully she didn't know how she got this far, but it was nice to see this funny scenein front of her. It reminded her of Inuyasha and his ramen. Speaking of Inuyasha, she looked over to see him with the 'stop or I'll gut you' face. She stiffled a giggle at what she saw when she saw what he was looking at. The three wolf demons had the stew all over their faces, not to mention their hands. Sango and Miroku looked at them as if they were insane or drunk while Shippo drew the picture before him, incase he needed a laugh in the future.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore, she bursted ou laughing. Everyone turned to look at her causing her to laugh harder at the confused faces. Sango and Miroku started to laugh as well. Keade came in, holding a basket fo freshly picked herbs to be made into medicine, "What are ye three laughing about?" She looked around to see the three wolf demons covered in stew and started chuckling herself. "I never thought demons would like my cooking so much." She mused to herself as she went to the back room to prepare the herbs, leaving the demons, save Kilala and Shippo, confused.

Koga starts to growl in irritation, "What the heck was that about!?" Kagome stops her laughing to look over at the wolf demon who asked the qeustion. "Nothing, never mind." She replies as she stands up, walking out the opening of the hut, grabing her yellow backpack that she had pack an hour before hand, breathing the fresh sumer time air in.

She was sure that Inuyasha would follow her and they would have their argument that she was so used to at the well but for now she could enjoy the peace and let her mind catch up on the days events, 'Koga is joining are travels with us, Inuyasha hasn't killed him yet adn Shippo seem to be actting more like Inuyasha today more than ever.

Flashback to earlier that day...

Shippo was sitting on one of the wolves indian style as he kept feh-ing at every comment that people made with his arms in his sleaves as everyone looked at him like he was insane then looked at Kagome as if she should do something, she just shugged it off.

End flashback.

Kagome giggled at the memory when she walked into somebody's chest. Looking up she discovered it to be Inuyasha that normal scowl on his face. Oh how she wish that he would smile more often, that smile he only gave her when they were alone, which was not at this time. When he was happy and not mad over some test. Kagome was pulled from her day dreaming by the sound of Inuyasha's voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW!! My longest chapter yet! Please tell me what you think? -does cute puppy dog face- Remember to always read and reveiw my storys it make me happy and I work better when I'm happy with tons of reveiws. So please read and reveiw. I have other storys prepared to write after this fanfiction. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story