Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 6

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter six.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 695 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.

Recap. "Bone Eater's well, to be exact." Sango answered. Miroku on the other hand just watched, amused, as Sango tried to get their attention off of the well. "So, aren't you hungry Koga." Sango asked, hoping that he would drop it. No such luck.

"Bone Eater's well?" Their was a little question in his voice. End recap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sango looked down at her hands, which were resting in her lap. Miroku decided that he should at least speak up. Since Sango seemed too occupied with her hands at the moment, "The Bone Eater's well is where Kagome time-travels from our world to her world. That is what the well is used for." Miroku finished with a hint of pride in his voice.

Koga, Ginta, and Hakaku stared at them like they were insane, before Koga questioned them futher. "What do you mean, 'our world' and 'her world'?" Koga had a feeling that he wasn't going to like it.

"Well you see.." Sango began, looking up from her lap, then ended quickly. "Kagome should tell you herself." The demon slayer looked down at her lap again.

"Sango is right, it's Inuyasha and Kagome's secret to reveal." Miroku said, even though it was really more of Kagome's secret to reveal. But Koga wanted to know now and it didn't seem like he was going to give up. "She's going to be my mate, she should trust me. If she told you, then you can tell me." Koga said in a matter-of-fact voice. "Besides if it is Inuyasha's secret too, than it's of my concern." Koga stucked his chin up, like he was in charge of the operation.

"Still not giving up on that, are you?" Ayame walked in the hut with a slight smile on her face.

"Ayame? What are you doing here...?" Koga asked, startled that she was here.

"Kagome introduced me to the whole village a while ago. She also told me about the well." Ayame replied, her tiny smile turning into a full blown out grin.

Koga was speechless. 'Kagome would tell Ayame before myself,' he thought, before putting his mouth into action. "Then you can tell me what this 'well' is; these bone-heads won't tell me." Koga said looking at Miroku and Sango then back at the female demon in front of him.

"Sorry Koga, but I can't tell either. Kagome and I are friends; you should know that." Ayame replied, sitting down to eat some of the stew that she knew was always prepared for anyone who wanted or needed some in other cases.

"Kagome and you are friends? Since when?" Ginta asked, not even trying to hide the surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, since when?" His brother Hakaku said, agreeing with Ginta.

"For a while now." Ayame replied with a bored type of voice. "Kagome and I are friends; that is all you need to know."

Both Miroku and Sango remembered that interesting time. When they both silently agreed that they were friends, and when they told Ayame about the well. She had looked at them like they were crazy. But they proved to her that it was real. Then they remembered that the reason why she was here was that they were going to see if they could go to Kagome's era with a little help from both Kagome and Inuyasha. 'Oh crud. Koga will try, too,' they thought together.


In Kagome's era, with Inuyasha and Kagome...


Kagome was dressed in her pink and blue puppy pajamas while studying for another test in her bedroom. Inuyasha was sitting Indian-style on her bed, watching her study. 'If only you could love me, Kagome...' He thought, his thoughts trailing off as he continued to watch the miko that stole his heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story