Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 9

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Chapter nine.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 738 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. Naraku was rolling the almost completed Jewel in his hands as he waitted for his saimyousho to return to him. All of a sudden three of them appeared in front oh him, relaying him the message they had. "Excellent, this should be interesting. Quite interesting indeed," The evil hanyou replied before he ordered them to bring Kanna to him. He wished to see this for himself. End recap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In The Modern Era...
Kagome came down for breakfast after her hot shower. Her school uniform was torn in a few places, so she put a tank-top and jeans on. Strange thing was she put lip gloss on too. She didn't know why, but she wanted to put some on; it was a light pink. The tank-top was little low-cut, so it showed some cleavege which made Kagome blush at the thought of it.

Kagome was pulled from her thoughts by Inuyasha's yelling. "Wench, what do you think your wearing?" Inuyasha yelled at he looking at the jeans that in his opinion were way too tight adn the shirt was too tight and low-cut for his liking.

He felt himself growl deep in his throat as he felt his over-protective demon side trying to get out to kill all males that would dare to look at what was his and his alone. His wench.

Kagome looked up at the hanyou that looked like he was about to blow a fuse. "Do you like it?" she asked twirling around, the words coming out of her mouth before she could stop them.

He looked flabergasted at what she just said before yelling, "Like it?! It leaves nothing to the imagination Kagome! Some boy is going to take advantage of you if you keep runing around like THAT!!

"So," Kagome replied with a look that clearly stated that she wasn't changing.

"SO," Inuyasha repeated, " You are not leaving until you put clothes on."

"Inuyasha, I can do what I want," Kagome complained, grabing her white school shoes and throwing them on.

"Oh no, you're not going any wearing that," He said 'that' as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world, which was the opposite of his thoughts; he just didn't want other males near her and this would just make them come closer. "Unless I'm coming with you into that 'skool' place you love so much," He finished, clearly agitated and not going to stand down.

The young miko sighed as she caved in, besides I want him to come anyway. Partly because she wanted to show off even though Inuyasha wasn't her's, her friends thinks he is. "Okay," she said with a final sigh.

Inuyasha looked stunned. Wasn't she supposed to say 'no' then sit him if he tried; which he always did. "Come on, Inuyasha. We don't have all day," Kagome said as she grabbed a bandana, since it would be allowed in school and she was thinking that it wouldn't irritate his cute little doggie ears that she loved. She was planning to leave and go back to the fuedal era in a couple of days.

A while ago there was a report of girls missing from her highschool and her grandfather ran around fussing that she should be home schooled. It was getting on her nerves so when she was having her shower her Jii-chan told her from outside the bathroom that she wasn't going to school. She told him that Inuyasha was coming with her, to keep her safe. He rejoiced that she would be protected that he wrote notes for each of her teachers telling that a young boy, Kagome's boyfriend would be with her. Explaining that he wanted his only grand daughter to be protected by this young man.

He even ran down and bought some clothes so he wouldn't look too out of place. Which she saw her Jii-chan made him wear already. He had a short-sleaved red musle shirt and baggy black jeans on.
Sign up to rate and review this story